My-Steel Comfort Activ Hip Style

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by kdog, Jun 20, 2011.

1. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    Received my belt within 3 weeks of sending the measurements! Below is a review of the belt after I found the right fit and wore it for 70hrs.

The description of the device from the order form:
    Chastity belt with COMFORT-System for men
    Hip style
    Kind of waist band: ergonomic
    Kind of crotch band: ACTIV-Design
    Penis Tube: 35mm / Standard (closed)
    Silicone profile: black-coloured
    2 D-Rings

Fit:
    Finding the right fit can take some time, it took me 2 days. The waist and crotch have 3 adjustable positions, meaning there are 9 different settings. In order to get the best fit, some bending was necessary. This was simple, while wearing the belt, took a deep breath and pressed my hips into a door frame in order to form the belt exactly to my shape. Once fitted, the belt was extremely comfortable for the 3 days I wore it. Plus, the device cannot be detected under any type of clothing, including semi-tight fitting running shorts! I was walking around town as usual, completely confident that nothing could be seen.

Movement:
    Walking and running in the belt was very comfortable. However, sitting was something to get used to, as you can push your hips forward when you sit (otherwise the penis tube pushed too hard against the pelvic bone). Also, incredibly large side steps would cause the tub to push too hard. Within the first few hours of wearing the belt, the small adjustments needed when sitting and standing came natural. Because the belt has the Active style wire (a wire running from the crotch shield to the center of the back) there was no restriction in movement when running (went 2 miles).

Security:
    The belt is secure, there is no way to pullout or take the belt off once properly fitted. Because of the thickness of the penis tube and it being closed at one end, there is no way to cause any sensation to the penis. Erections are mildly uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as my previous CB6s. Until my keyholder unlocked me, there was nothing I could do to please myself, this included anal stimulation since the wire blocks access to my bum.

Hygiene:
    As most are curious I will mention it. It is impossible to urinate standing, so you have to sit. There tube has holes on the bottom which allow for complete drainage, meaning only a little wipe was needed after to get any remaining drops. Defecating was no problem, I found that holding the wire out of the way made for an easier experience, though if the belt was tighter I wouldn't be able to move the wire out of the way (it wasn't messy, just required an extra wipe or 2). The belt included a small syringe to inject water into holes at the top of the rub, this made for very easy cleaning in the shower (no more q-tips). After taking the belt off after 3 days, there was no bad smell on me or the device, everything was in tip top shape.

Complaints:
    My only complaint would be mild chaffing the first day, this occurred where the my thighs rubbed against the front plate. I first noticed it after my run, but it was gone by the next day and didn't return, even after running.

I've included a few pictures so you can see just how sexy this belt is.

If you guys have any questions, please ask, and I will update the review to include any information that I may have missed.

Attached Files:

2. Designed

Designed Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Any New info on your belt! :D

3. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
  4. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Can you elaborate how it was "too much"?

I see your waist is just under 32". How much does the waist adjust? Would it accomodate a waist size of 32-33"?

5. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    It basically came down to my keyholder not liking it now that we actually had it. The only valid reason she put forth was that it is impossible to remove (unlike a plastic device which can be broke quite easily by twisting the lock).

I wear a size 32 pants and was very comfortable in the belt. I'm not too sure the exact size the belt expands too, but I'm sure it's somewhere on the My-Steel website.

6. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is the waist size of just under 32" smallest, middle, or largest setting on the waist?

From there we can try and figure how much it adjusts one way or the other.

7. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice