circumcision

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jackmanhattan, Aug 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hi All,

we are seriously considering undergoing circumcision. Wearing a cage is difficult as I have a lot of foreskin.
    Are there men here who decided to go for it at a later age? And how are your experiences?

I read a lot of different styles but I’m not sure every doctor offers these options?
    All info and experiences are welcome

2. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I was about 45 when I was circumcised and had a vasectomy at the same time. It was no big deal at all. The worst part was after a couple days when one of the stitches got caught and pulled. Pain was minimal, though there was swelling for a few days. I remember wishing I really had that girth, but alas, the swelling subsided and all went back to normal!

I am glad I did it and wish I had done it long ago. It is much easier to keep clean and much less susceptible to yeast infections, which I dealt with from time to time.

I can't really comment on options and styles. I just told my urologist to do what he needed to do and am happy with the results. Good luck!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I wa circumcised in my twenties. It was fine. Much less traumatic than you would think.

4. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for these reassuring experiences
    How long does the recovery take?
    I have read it takes 4 to 6 weeks until fully healed?

5. GC1965

GC1965 New member

Local Time:
    Had it done for medical reasons at about 38 years old. Got the option of being awake or knocked out for the procedure - eh.... knock me out :)

Was told a couple of days off then back to work, but was off for just over a week (pain killers mess me up). For first week or two it was slow to walk about / sore getting in and out of the car - a few bleeding incidents but nothing major - I have an office job so sitting down all day. After that it eased. About week 4 the night time erections started - that was not nice, suddenly woken up in pain - felt like my head was being ripped off the first time :eek:

Think it was about 6 weeks total recovery

Absolutely no issues since

madams-sissysub likes this.
  6. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    I was circumcised at the age of two and it was made very tight. I sometimes wonder if some of the shaft skin was removed along with the foreskin? This made erections quite uncomfortable, because the shaft skin would become stretched as tight as a drum! In my twenties I took measures to expand the shaft skin, which, over time, resulted in me growing enough to cover half the glans when flaccid. In effect, I had grown a new 'foreskin'. (At least it looked like normal foreskin on colder days! ;))
    So now I have some partial 'foreskin', which is perfect for chastity. It allows me to maintain good hygiene (unobstructed urination) as well as protecting the glans (corona) inside the cage; just like a normal foreskin should.
    I hope this helps you decide how much foreskin to keep.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info.

8. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Had my first one done in my early forties, healing time about 4 weeks, stitches out after 2 weeks. Wasn't happy with the result so about 10 years later had a redo, am now low and tight. Again healing about 4 weeks. Can't recommend it enough. Go low and as tight as the surgeon will agree to. It is so much better for chastity.

9. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the feedback.
    It seems the opinions are a bit spread when it comes to which style to choose.
    In the meanwhile I have scheduled an appointment with the doctor and discuss the options. Personally I’d like to go low and very tight with the frenulum removed.
    I do know this may cause less sensitivity and/or making intercourse and mastrubation more ‘difficult’ but that’s actually what we both want. So let’s wait and see how that appointment goes. Will keep you all posted.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    I was cut at the age of about 21. in those days I was super horny with too much testoterone. Of course at the time I had a horny girlfriend al well so it was really tough. Once healed the head was really sensitive and took a few weeks for the sensitivity to deminish.
    Haveing been circumsized, I wouldn't go back to having a foreskin.
    I got my PA when I was 45 ish and due to the circumcision scaring it was a tad more difficult to do the piercing.

11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    There was a long thread on here sometime in the last year or two on this topic, with both parties having an account here, I think. I can't remember who it was, though. I think they did a PA too.

12. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    If you really want to make masturbation and intercourse more difficult (i.e. blisters from masturbation and uncomfortable friction during intercourse) then tight is the best option; especially if you're aiming for a loss of sensitivity (by removing the frenulum) and prolonged chastity (i.e. not being used for sex).

13. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    I did it few years ago. My frenum had broken (because of a cage with PA lock) and I used that as an excuse to ask the doctor to practice a circumcision.
    Doctor did not ask more question and performed it under general anaesthesia. Recovery was quiet quick. I asked for a circumcision as low as possible. I am really glad to have done it. You can keep your penis clean while wearing a chastity cage during long period of time. My wife/keyholder prefer it like that as well.
    For information, In the country I live in, such intervention was covered by healthcare system.

14. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    That would be a great benefit indeed

Gloria's likes this.
  15. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    So, went to the doctor and discussed all the details. An appointment is made for December 7. Low and tight it is.

16. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Sorry bro I had this done at birth so I never had to worry about it. So wearing a Chastity device took some time but never had any serious problems.

17. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I’m probably going to be alone here in my opinion, but I cannot see the reason, medically that is to have a circumcision done. If I’m missing something please feel free to educate me. I don’t believe there is any reason to do it whatsoever unless you want to reduce head sensitivity and go through some rough transitional pain upon completion, especially as an adult. The practice of doing it at birth was instigated by false pretenses of penile “cleanliness” and a false narrative that said “cleanliness” cannot be attained unless one is circumcised. We are not “chosen” people roaming through the desert without clean water and fairly good understanding of proper hygiene to see this as an unecessary surgical procedure often administered to infant children with complete disregard for their long term well being. You can have a foreskin, be in constant chastity and still be 100% as clean hygenically as any one here that is circumcised.

18. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:

I definitely had a medical need to have it done. It's a condition called phimosis, which means that the foreskin is too tight to fully retract easily and without pain.

My first attempts to have sex were painful and embarrassing. It wasn't something I'd ever been able to discuss with anyone, until I saw a a doctor at around 21 and he recommended a circumsicion .

Best thing I ever did, both in terms of vanilla sex and chastity related stuff.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  19. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    As wannabe slave d said there are medical reasons for circumcision. Most adult circumcisions do not result in "rough transitional pain".
    I am on the fence about infant circumcision but as an adult there are significant reasons to have it done. It looks better, it reduces the risk of certain infections like HIV, it reduces the chance of a man giving his woman vaginal infections, most women prefer it if they have experienced both cut and uncut, it can reduce premature ejaculation because of reduced sensitivity, and most adult circumcised men would not want to go back. I certainly wouldn't.

20. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:

I had this but the doc gave me some cream to rub on the end and it has worked but he did say if it didn’t then circumsicion was the last resort

21. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    wow that sounds fantastic!

22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    But on the other hand it’s a harmless procedure so what’s the worry either way?

23. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I think that you should have the choice as an adult.

Timberwoof and RoyMunson like this.
  24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Surely you DO have the choice as an adult..?
    And as a child, your parents decide, as with anything else. Plus of course most circumcision is cultural and I sometimes suspect that people out of sympathy with circumcision may have a lurking ethnocentric or secularist agenda. I’m not levelling that accusation against you tho.

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's your choice. But I really love to play with my husbands long foreskin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice