Unusual pain in testicle

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Celica, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Celica

Celica New member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I've recently started locking myself but I found that after about 2 days I had to unlock because an intense pain began forming my left testicle. I've tried two different cages with the largest rings on both but I got same pain each time. It's a dull, blunt pain the feels like I've been kicked in the nuts, after taking the cage off I can feel exactly where the pain is coming from, I believe a nerve or blood vessel is being squeezed. Leaving the cage off for a day or two it heals. How can I avoid this and keep myself locked for longer

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Could be your cage is pulling on your testicle as it’s used to being higher up, as it stops when your not in the device I don’t think it could be anything else. You could try using a silicone ball stretcher, there really cheap, and I found it a real help as I had high n tight balls to.

Derekdenied and Maid Denise like this.
  3. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I don’t long term lock but I love wearing my silicone ball stretcher when I’m not locked otherwise my testicles go up into my body 60% of the time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice