Not just locktober

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lexi James, Sep 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I was in the ER about a month ago and needed to have a CAT scan so while I didn’t need to “whip it out”, I did need to tell the CAT scan technician since it would show up on the scan. That said, my wife/KH was back in the room with the key in case it was needed.

While the idea of the key being far away and completely inaccessible makes for good story fodder, I don’t think my wife would be interested without her having access to a backup.

Even still, I wouldn’t put it past her to pull this same stunt and tell me about it, but have a backup key nearby that she wouldn’t tell me about.

2. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    ‘A pair of bolt cutters proved to be a simple and quick tool for removing a constricted titanium ring from a patient's swollen finger, researchers report.’ Aug 26, 2015

true42 and CuriousHusband91941 like this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    None here in over 60 years.

CuriousHusband91941 likes this.
  4. CuriousHusband91941

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Dykes is a type of tool. It cuts through metal. You misunderstood.

5. Deleted member 109631

Sounds exciting and scary. With the success of a 3 month lock up and no issues health wise (I assume you're past the point of trial and error getting the right fit for the device with little to no skin problems) I'd say why not, scary and fun at the same time. Hopefully you have a back up key somewhere, or I guess you'll be driving 4 hours away to the other town in the event it has to come off, but I a real emergency the hospital would be able to get it off anyways. And I'm sure the nurses and doctors have seen it all.

enjoyourselves likes this.
  6. gentleman zig

gentleman zig Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    No.

7. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    The thought of that is fun. Plus I agree that there really isn't a lot to worry about in terms of emergencies. My cage (a Vice), has a lock which I'm pretty sure I could break if I took a screw driver and simply pried it open. Perhaps I'd be surprised. But if that didn't work, I'm pretty sure a hack saw (of course a smallish one) would saw through the lock U (whatever they call that).

I'm also a backup keyholder. That might seem counter productive. The thing is, at least for our approach to this chastity, is it is my idea and my desire. My wife is not really a dom (although when it's something she wants, she knows how to get her way). Her thinking would be "If he can't keep himself from opening the cage, why should I". Hard to argue that point. But.... Some dom from her would be fun.

Which does lead to a question. Maybe it's my cage or my lock but is there a cage/lock out there that can't be broken so easily. I've seen lots of cages. None seem really inescapable. I like the look of the barrel locks which are not a padlock so they don't have that U that could be cut or pried open but I don't think it fits a Vice. I've seen screw ins with special tool, although I bet the tool isn't that special. I've seen rivets which yeah, would work. But then there's no getting out. What would be nice is a screw-in that used a key. Still, my wife would probably not be comfortable with me not being able to unlock myself.

8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have a Vice Mini. The lock that comes with it isn't the greatest. Mine rusted pretty quickly from wearing it 24x7 and while showering & swimming. I've replaced the lock with this Master Lock. It's definitely more secure. I can cut it open with a small bolt cutter if needed. It would be a little harder to break open with a screwdriver without damaging something else (you or the cage).

My wife keeps both keys in a combo lockbox to which only she has the combination to. I don't worry about having access to them.

Shortly after we started chastity a year and a half ago, I cheated with a vibrator and gave myself a ruined orgasm. We got rid of the vibrator. We now have a Lelo Sona 2 that works great for her but provides no stimulation to me.

I only ask for the key about once every 7-10 days for hygiene and grooming (mostly the latter). I could masturbate in the shower but only being faced with that temptation once every so often is easy to resist. I'm fearful I would cheat if I had greater opportunity. The temptation can be great some days especially when it's been weeks since my last release. I make sure she's not about to leave for work or shopping right before I ask for a release to be sure I have some level of accountability.

9. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    When a weakened and submissive man deliver the power and control:lock: to his dominant partner:key:.
    The dominant does not have to feel remorse of the decisions she take.
    You want it like that, he must accept without complaining.

10. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    We have to do this with some willingness on my part as we live apart and I have to shower and remove for work. We have to do this as a team and both put a lot of effort into keeping my access as short a time as possible, it has been working like this continuously for a long time by cutting down my temptation. She regularly thanks and praises my commitment to what we're doing and I've been priding myself on my cage and keybox lockup videos being sent as soon as I get home from work which can vary a little and frankly I can lie about this and get the couple of minutes it would take me to cum, alone, in a dark little bedroom with no PIV, etc ever again anyway. C'mon guys, hacksaws and bolt cutters really?

11. enjoyourselves

enjoyourselves Devoted hubby

UK
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    I've not fully read all the posts but from what I have.....as a chaste man we have two choices. Follow or not. I want to follow my KH. Solely because I love her and want her to know just how much

M@rcellus likes this.
  12. enjoyourselves

enjoyourselves Devoted hubby

UK
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Release or not is just a 'thing'

13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Bolt cutters are my "emergency key". She keeps both keys to the padlock in her lockbox.

I admire your restraint. Too much free time would be dangerous for me. My addiction goes back 50+ years. Our sex life is so hot now, I'm horny all the time. A month long period of orgasm denial feels like forever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice