Navigating a chastity relationship through menopause

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by RHer, Aug 22, 2023.

1. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I was reading the other thread about talking to one's wife about chastity after menopause, and it hit home... I was going to post there, but this is slightly different, so I started a new thread.

My wife and I have had chastity be a part of our marriage since about 2018, and for the last three or so years I'm been pretty much "default locked"... unless I was going on a long bike ride, or she wanted PIV, I have been wearing the cage.

This was fine, generally, as she like sex, and liked PIV, so it wasn't so much orgasm denial as making sure that it was only with her. We were pretty active, and with few exceptions my needs were well met and we were both happy.

And then, recently, the Big M has been creeping in. Her libido dropped quickly, and while she tried over the last few months she is discovering that she doesn't really "like" sex anymore. It's just not something she enjoys. She just doesn't care.

Which leaves me just... locked.

Which is starting to suck.

We've talked about it, but she's still in the midst of the change, and she kind of shrugs and says that things will probably get better. Or maybe she'll see a doctor. She says the right things, but there's no conviction, no spark... and no follow-up.

How have others taken what was a healthy, happy, sexual relationship that happened to incorporate chastity, and taken that through menopause? What changed? What didn't?

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Yes. Chastity really worked for us during the change. It helped me deal with the frustration of her decreased libido, knowing that I was going to be locked and denied. Lots of hugs and cuddling, intimacy increased even though sex was less, not so bad.

Now we’re out the other side, our sex life has returned to normal.

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    That's so good to hear. We've wondered about that and theorized that that's what it would have taken to survive menopause. Loss of libido must be tough for a woman with a responsive desire.

Even if my wife still teased me and gave me an occasional orgasm, i would really miss her orgasms. It would be a hollow relationship without her pleasure.

Caged4Sazz, Skywalker41918 and RHer like this.
  4. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    Our chastity journey has evolved over the years
    It's a game to spice up
    I gave her complete control
    I only let you out now and then
    To cum, you are to be bound cage off
    To cum, bound, but in the cage
    To cum.....you will be lucky to do that

Now, you will be bound, teased......maybe, but always locked

Always locked, and you cum but once a year

If I bind you, I will just leave you, ignored

Now....just locked......and there is no release in sight
    Still trying at times to process this, I may well
    NEVER CUM again

And her view, expressed to me today.
    I never thought being mean like this would be so
    Enjoyable for me....where is the whip!?

She always hated semen, it's smell ect
    Problem solved

Bcfwywf

5. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    We started chastity after menopause as Shaz didn’t like sex so often as before.
    It’s work well for us and stopped me pestering her for sex.
    My lock ups are getting longer and we are both happier than before

Manofmo, Caged4Sazz, nevio and 7 others like this.
  6. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    It's good to hear an example of where things returned to normal. (For some definition of "normal", of course.)

I don't want longer lockups. My chastity was not about orgasm limits or delay or anything, it was about making sure that my releases were with her. But if she doesn't want them... having longer locks doesn't make me happy.

We talked about stopping it, or at least putting control back in my hands, so to speak, but I don't want that because I do want be ready for her... I hold out hope that she'll want something "soon", and I feel it's the right thing to do, and she would prefer I stay locked for other reasons... so we've agreed to continue, for now.

But it's difficult to keep going when there is no interaction, a significantly dropping interest in sex, and, frankly, little reason for hope on the horizon that there will be change. Why bother?

7. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    the woman i see lost her sexual desires after the change....no changes in sight. She says my orgasms don't benefit her so why should she let me cum? Hard to argue with but..........

Caged4Sazz, nubbin and RHer like this.
  8. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    My wife got hormone therapy and now she is as horny as I am

9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good for her! This prompted me to do some research and I came across this article. What form of therapy is it? Oral, injections, embedded under the skin? Any negative side effects? It sounds like a lot of women could benefit from this.

My wife developed breast cancer from the supplements she was given to treat her peri-menopausal symptoms. It sounds like a testosterone supplement might have been a better approach.

10. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Testosterone in a sub dermal pellet. I do TRT myself, but mine is a shit once weekly

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How old is she if you don't mind me asking? Is she getting it to treat menopausal symptoms? Did she have a strong libido when she was younger?

12. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    Great topic! My wife is peri-m right now and her libido has dropped even more. I haven't revealed to her yet that I want to wear this device but thinking about it. I'm worried that if I do, she locks and forgets me. She already forgets I still have a libido. A few months ago we were visiting family and I didn't have a chance to masturbate for a few days. I was insanely horney and had to M several times the day we got home for that desire to go away. She thinks that if she doesn't have sex then she shouldn't, nor do anything special just for me, nor me to touch myself. I know that's a dream for some guys but I don't think it's for me. I guess we could try it and see how it goes and I could call it off if I'm not liking it. I've read stories about how some guys locked until their wife says so start horney but then settle down after a few weeks. Maybe that's what I need too.

My wife isn't into hormone supplements and certainly wouldn't do it for libido. She just thinks that's the way she is and I should suck it up. I'm still trying to navigate how chastity would be beneficial to me if she were to continue to keep me locked and no gratification at all. I'm not looking forward to a few years when she goes full menopausal and her libido would probably drop to zero (it's already near zero now).

Caged4Sazz, RHer and nubbin like this.
  13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The one piece of advice that comes up here every time is: Communication is key.

Start where you're at. "Honey, I love you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I've been struggling with this change in our lives, and this isn't a struggle I can get through alone. I don't know where this path is leading, but I really want to figure it step by step together with you."

Lehmanaid, Coueus and Sheilas sub1 like this.
  14. Locked PhL guy-n-Nj

Locked PhL guy-n-Nj Locked_Philly_Guy

Local Time:
    my wife getting hormone therapy currently and it’s helped her disposition and increased her drive back to her normal level.

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    My Partner take HRT as well as a cream called androfeme which is a low dose Testosterone cream prescribed for women.

HRT was mainly for hot and cold flushes and the mood swings, the androfeme cream was for energy levels as well as sex drive.

Fortunately my partner is open to anything that can enhance quality of her life.

HRT certainly helps the menopause symptoms, but didn't help the sex drive much. We are about to start trying to ween her off the HRT going to half dose because she has been on HRT for some years, even though the increased cancer incidence has been largely debunked now.

It took a long time (6-12 months) but the Androfeme cream definitely helped her libido as well as her energy levels, ie she enjoys sex again when nothing else in our life is fucking things up.

She says her libido is there but not as strong as it was when she was younger...which is not surprising given I am 58 this year and she is 56. Its not cheap tho the cream costs about AUD $100/month but its worth every cent, but it wont transform her into a nympho and it doesn't fix day to day life from interfering, but it certainly helps with the ability to cope with such things.

Locked PhL guy-n-Nj and Lakeman like this.
  16. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    50, yes, and no

17. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Maybe we should all wish that for our wives / partners!!! If only my wife had that 15 years ago!

Did her doc put a time limit on how long she can receive this form of therapy? Does she have any negative side effects like unwanted hair growth, etc?

18. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm 62, my Wife (KH) is tens years older. She went through menopause when she was in her early 50s. So we stop having PIV sex when I was in my early 40s. My Wife would still give me oral sex or hand jobs. And got into watching me Masturbate in front of her. I would also masturbate without her knowing I was. That's the way our sex life was until five years ago when we discovered Male Chastity. It has brought us closer together, we have far more "sex talks" now then we ever had. We now know our likes and dislikes. In the last 5 years, my Wife has probably had more orgasms then she did before MC. I always had a orgasm, not that many for my Wife. Now she is making up for lost time. It's all about her now, and what she wants. I love watching her masturbate or when she allows it giving her pleasure orally.

19. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    That is awesome!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Similar here, although we're younger. My wife is older than I, and probably getting close to menopause (she has experienced some of the early symptoms).

I guess this topic is a lot less scary to me now, because I'm in chastity and not worried about wanting release any more.

I do want release, of course. I also want to not be released. But either way it is up to her, and I no longer worry at all about it. She won. Game over. And I couldn't be happier.

21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, and I think you and your wife are poised to be able to handle menopause very effectively. It will likely affect your intimacy some, but it shouldn't totally destroy it unless she experiences some extreme symptoms. I hope to hear of success stories along these lines.

22. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
  23. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Look into it, it can be something as simple as their diet (I just forget now if it was salt or something simple like that), women did not got through 20 years of menopause a hundred years , it was over in like 5 minutes.

24. Sheila

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I am on the “other side” of menopause and this lifestyle is such a benefit for us. I never had the highest sex drive, but I definitely love sex with my husband… now, I still get great orgasms when I want them and he gets to serve me and sometimes I let him have an orgasm if I feel like it. I take an over the counter medicine for my symptoms and that helps a lot. Also, I believe that having an amazing sub who takes the pressure off of my day to day helps me relax and I can spend time giving him some attention as well.

25. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good for you! That's awesome!
    What medication is that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice