Tubes that don’t allow full erection?

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by ChastizedObedience, Aug 6, 2023.

1. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    My past issue with the cb-x line of devices was that it pulls the ring/device too far forward during night time erections. To compensate it seems like the only solution was to make the scrotum ring tighter which had other issues. Since i’m looking again at behind the ball devices (posted elsewhere and decided on trying BAW) i’m wondering if there are some considerations i should be making that could mitigate this or if this is just inherently a problem with these types of devices?

I’m looking at the tubes that support PA and i like the security/feel of a base ring but just trying to figure out how to avoid this issue. For example - are some of tubes that are angled 90 degrees like the BA-12 better about this since you can’t really get a full erection? That was one of my favorite parts of my old neosteel.

2. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I found that for me I had a similar issue with the Cb devices. I could get half hard in them. I found that a smaller cage is better. Ideally you should fill it up completely while flaccid. That way your penis can’t even get erect to begin with.

3. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Interesting! I hadn’t thought of that. Does that prevent the shaft from being fully erect near the base with the ring? I assumed it still would.

Which device do you use if i may ask?

4. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I use a cherry keeper small cage or holy trainer nub. It’s hard to explain. It get gets tight when I get aroused. However if you fill the cage flaccid you can’t expand and grow. The erection stays inside the body behind the ring. Maybe someone else can chime in also?

5. maxthedoc

maxthedoc Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I agree with you. I use a CB6000 small and my flaccid penis barely fits the tube with the glans touching and completely filling the enlarged part the tube. In this device the full erection is obviously impossible but nevertheless I can get excited and have an orgasm with an internal and perineal erection without touching my penis (please see my albums). Indeed a smaller cage is very satisfactory and I wish try a nub or a flat cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice