Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:35 PM

maxthedoc

Member, Male

maxthedoc was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 6:41 PM
    1. There are no messages on maxthedoc's profile yet.
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000 short
    Chastity resume:
    I am a dominant on women, TS, TV/CD and straight/bisexual men with a particular feeling for cuck while I act on their woman. I am not into sissyfication, humiliation and similar; I do not feel that women are "superior entities", I belive that men and women are absolutely equal and have the right to live their sexuality and kinks as they like.
    So, why am here?
    Very simple: while interacting with cuck (or straight ) men I reaalized that I liked them to be in chastity during the session; however, having only a very limited expertise with cages I invented methods to make their erection difficult or painful but not impossible since the sight of him masturbating while I fucked or performed other acts on their wives excites me. In doing so I experienced with myself and found that CBT could bring me to glorious orgasms paricularly if associated with prostatic massage.
    I play with several female and TS friends and with some of them we switch roles.
    This brings me to the reason why am here: to learn. Exploring my sexuality I became interested in the feelings associated with temporary chastity and orgasm control and to the best and safer techniques and devices to chastitize a slave or a cuck. To do so I put myself "on the other side" to expand my knowledge on my sexual drive
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice