Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Glad that it went so well and that you had such a nice time. But with you in charge I expected nothing less

longtallsally likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Fantastic! Hopefully he'll notice that the new growth takes longer to cone in and is not as irritating under his cage for awhile.

3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    P.A. Next

4. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    @longtallsally

Wow, since I discovered your journal last week - as I'm fairly new to this site - it's been hard to tear myself away from reading this at any spare moment. In fact my KH was quite angry with me last night for continually recounting updates to the story over the last few days :)

Thank-you for documenting this, it was quite a roller-coaster of a read.

There are lots of things I'd maybe want to say - maybe I'll post another comment sometime soon, but for now I just wanted to say;

As someone who's seriously into pegging - and discovered chastity via this route - I really enjoyed the build up to you gently taking his 'receiving' virginity, and the way you described the moment when it finally happened.

I'm not sure if it would be helpful, but sometimes when I get pegged, I like to ask my KH to 'make love to me' because that's what I want - I want to 'receive' her love fully and completely, mind and body. To be owned and taken by her because I am her's and she loves me.

I thought maybe you and Pete might want to explore that emotional aspect to the 'giving' and 'receiving' experience - maybe less about dominance and more about caring and pleasuring.

[Not saying you don't do both already - just maybe the dynamic is different]

Thanks again for sharing your story.

LHB

PS: I love to get properly f***ed by her also - just the dynamic between us is different between the two.

5. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I totally agree with you. Also a total pegging fan. Really can't get enough of it. Sometimes she feels like a long slow love making session of pegging and other times she takes me so hard we are both sweating and breathless. Either way, I love it

laohuboy likes this.
  6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Good advice about looking into his eyes, exuding confidence and resolve. I absolutely adore the female body, every aspect of it. I never tire of looking at cleavage, titty bounce, or puppy dog noses." But in the end, by far the sexiest part of a woman is her eyes.

laohuboy likes this.
  7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    nice touch with the surprise waxing. That will definitely put him in sub space

8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:

9. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    #1584 laohuboy, Aug 2, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    @longtallsally

Thanks for liking to my 1st comment to your story.

As suggested in my original comment, I did have two other comments - which I'll put in separate posts.

Firstly, regarding the recent discussions & plans to increase the 'receiving' with My Pete - and particularly the paragraph below - which if I'm completely honest, somehow doesn't sit quite right with me.

Insertion of any anal toy in the manner above - all in and then all out (if I understand you correctly) is going to very much depend on the toy being used.

1) If it has a larger 'head' than ''body' - as many of my toys do (inc. the Vixskin), then you are going to be perhaps repeatedly stressing parts of his ass in a way that is much more likely to cause damage vs. leaving the toy in and pulling it back vs. taking it out.

2) All anal activities required both a willing body and a willing mind. As much as I love anal play - I am not sure I would want or be physically/mentally able to do every day - and very likely not multiple times a day.

3) All pegging/receiving anal activities require prep. time (evacuation, cleaning, pre-lube, relaxation, stretching, etc. - possibly even also carefully managing food eaten before and after) ) - as above, I'm pretty sure I don't have the time in my schedule for this on a daily (or twice daily!) basis.

I'm not sure if this was what you were thinking or planning - and I am sure you'll be very sensitive to his concerns especially if it's at all painful for him.

But reading the paragraph above again (multiple times) I'm still back to overall feeling this approach just doesn't feel quite right - fully accept I'm pretty vanilla and don't do submission/FLR, just like being locked and pegged.

From a purely personal perspective, I think you should share the 'consequences' plan - at least regarding 'receiving' - and check all is OK for the whole plan vs. each step in the plan.

Again, I'm not a full-on sub and TBH more frequent pegging for me would be very gratefully received - but I'd feel a bit odd my KH having a plan for my body that I don't know about. Just me maybe.

EDIT

In fact it could actually be pretty hot - "I'm going to train you so well and you'll enjoy it so much, by the end you'll be begging for Daddy Bear!"

Rectrix and Mark Owen like this.
  10. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    @longtallsally

My second comment/question - has My Pete actually seen and read this message board?

I know you said he knows about it, but don't remember you saying if he'd actually read it.

I'm thinking that if not - might be something you think carefully on how you approach this, as otherwise should he find it independently, could perhaps be a very upsetting experience - for both of you.

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Buy a few of Mistress Scarletts' booklets., or her manual. I can only cringe in fear what she would do if her husband had done such a thing.

12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    A piece of advice my former boss gave me that served me well . When he promoted me to director, he said "if you are strict and resolute with your employees from the outset, you can always back off. If you try to be their friend or go easy on them when they don't perform, you can never ramp it up. They will not take you seriously, and you will be a laughing stock. " He was so right. I was amazed when I finally did ease up on them how much things didn't change in the way they preformed or treated me. They knew full well I had it in me to revert to "the old me" in the blink of an eye, and no one ever tested me.
    I suggest you go full on CFMN, at least for an indefinite period until you are fully satisfied he has competed internalized your new relationship. My Mistress has done it, and it is humbling always being naked in her presence . She still is naked around me sometimes, when she feels like it, but I am never allowed clothes in the house unless we have company . And because we have property, I am usually naked outside too unless doing something that requires clothes, or the risk of being seen is high.
    He will protest. Look at the memes that say " I know you don't like it. But I don't care". Smile, and walk away. Here's a nice little nuance you can add when he whines. "if being naked all the time really bothers you, you have my permission to wear a pair of my knickers whenever you want. " A two fer. Naked or the beginning of feminization. His choice.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Mark Owen likes this.
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sal,
    Thought of another one, this time where "the punishment fits the crime". My wife has never been a fan of facials. I may have talked her into it once in our 50 years together, but if I did, I don't recall, so I probably didn't. She would be mortally pissed if I did it to her ever, let alone when she is MIstress and I am her caged sub. So, bottom line is, he treated you as a receptacle. Do the same. At least once, and if it makes you thing Yuck, suck it up , and do it anyway, because chances are he will think "bigger Yuck". Some men like this, most do not.
    Get into the shower with him. Be business like, not all friendly and sweet. Immediately tell him to kneel. Then pull his head to your crotch and piss on his face. Whether or not you tell him to open his mouth first is up to you. Make Sure you have had plenty to drink first, so that you really have to go, and stage fright is not a potential problem, Also, much longer flow. When you finished, tell him something along the lines of " when you held me down and jacked off on my face and hair, you treated me like I was your toilet. We'll see how you like being my toilet, maybe permanently. "
    Regardless of whether or not you think you will ever do that again, tell him you have not decided if this is going to be a regular. thing or not.

Mark Owen and Raychel Dresher like this.
  14. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:

15. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We're having a holiday in Scotland for a bit, dodging the showers. Back next week. In the meantime, 'consequences month' will come to an end this weekend - approximately - I might spin it out for another day but it would be nice to get back to 'normal' while we're still away. He's completely desperate ('tfd') at the moment and switches between begging (which I enjoy, up to a point) and being weirdly meek (which is fun for a week or so but would get me down after that). I shall call this 'meek week'.

More next week. We're doing digital detox for a bit and splashing about in puddles.
    Sal

16. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    That’s a coincidence. We’ve been in Scotland too for the last few days (heading to Yorkshire today to see my mum). Enjoy your hols and will look forward to reading more of your exploits later.

17. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I always find it fascinating how people travel from country to country on your side of the pond. Like it's Tuesday, let's head to Spain. But then I remember it's basically like us heading from one state to another.

18. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Enjoy your holiday together and the celebration of a successful conclusion to “consequences” month. Finding the sweet spot of TFD and begging for relief coupled with the meekness of submission is an art you are well on your way to mastering.

Of course if he starts to revert to his old ways, a simple reminder that Locktober is less than two months away should work wonders. ;)

19. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
    @longtallsally Always look forward to your journal updates on this wonderful journey you and Pete are taking. And can't wait to hear how "Consequences" month was concluded up in Scotland.
    Interested to know if the cane, and or your undies for Pete were included in the luggage?

longtallsally and Beyondheat like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    By the end of consequences-month, I think we were both ready for it to end. My Pete was as desperate as I’ve ever known him, but the combined effects of all the little strategies and games were starting to creep into the rest of our lives. He was starting to become a little less like a caged animal in my power and control and a bit too, well, submissive, I suppose. I know he was starting to feel worried about that.

There were moments I really enjoyed. The waxing, so that it looks like he’s wearing a crisp pair of nudie-coloured underpants. A really lovely moment was a few days after he’d been waxed. He had his cage on and I was just stroking the bits that were now smooth. He said it felt great and was obviously very aroused. He pleaded with me to take his cage off but I fought the good fight and refused – consequences and all that. But I got a silk scarf and did wat I sometimes do to myself after waxing and just stroked it around all the smooth bits. He LOVED that. I said perhaps now he’d understand why I like silk next to the skin. I went and got some of my lovely white silk cami-knickers (sorry, I don’t know the US equivalent!) and just suggested he pop them on. I had expected some push-back but after nearly a month of me playing all the mind-games I could muster he just meekly (a little too meekly, I thought) agreed. I asked him how it felt. He said it felt rather wonderful but the look made him uncomfortable. After having parade around for a bit, I let him take them off. Then I told him I’d booked another two sessions, each one a month apart. Frightened rabbit!

The feeling of me entering him and him receiving, after the first few scary times, was really enjoyable for both of us. Laura’s advice was to concentrate on the act of entering (ultra slowwwwly) rather than going deep. Towards the end of the month I entered him when he was uncaged, which actually worked better for us both I think. Neither of us touched it but it was fun seeing him get so excited when he took the middling one into his mouth and then let me enter him with it. I noticed a big wet patch afterwards one time. When I asked him about it and whether he’d come, he said he honestly didn’t know (can that be right?) but that it had been very exciting for him and that he’d ‘kind of leaked’. I didn’t press him on this but just after it happened, I noticed he was still hard (all very confusing). After I’d locked him back up, we were lying together, feeling very close and relaxed. We were on holiday in Scotland, having a wonderful time and I asked him how ‘consequences’ felt. He said, ‘out of control - too much’. But he said the feeling of being entered repeatedly had made him feel vulnerable and a bit sore but also very excited. He asked me how it was for me, and I said, ‘in control – just a bit too much’. We both laughed.

Then I summoned up courage to ask the thing that Laura had set me up to ask. She had said when she was giving me ideas on the phone that she had a special interest in this consequence month. She told me that by the end of it, he would be prepared to do practically anything I asked, in or out of the bedroom. I hadn’t believed it at the time. She asked me, only if it felt right to me, to ask My Pete to talk to her partner about chastity. I had told her that I’d asked once before so I didn’t hold out much hope for her, but I didn’t think it would be a problem asking him.

Laura said, as she had told me before, that her partner – I shall call him Her Paul (not his real name) – seemed to have gone off her physically. She is gorgeous and I’ve always thought her sexier than practically anyone I know, so I asked if he was seeing someone else? That caused a momentary frisson when we both recalled her behaviour with My Pete – best forgotten. She thought probably not but he does watch a lot of porn. (Ugh, ugh, ugh) She thought that locking him for a bit might ‘focus him’ but she felt she couldn’t broach the subject – she’d tried once or twice with hints but had been brushed off. I said that My Pete would be worried about confidentiality, and she said she imagined he’d find a way to talk about it if he wanted to, without him necessarily admitting everything. She said that she thought My Pete would find it easier precisely because he and Her Paul are not that close.

So, just after I locked him up I asked whether he’d do me a huge favour. I had considered giving him the option of doing me a favour or having another week of consequences but in the end I just asked him. He said he had only two questions, ‘did I really want him to’ and ‘can we trust him not to blab’. I said yes on both counts –Her Paul isn’t wholly my cup of tea but I know he can be trusted with secrets. And My Pete just said, ‘ok’. And that was that. Honestly, a month of ‘consequences’ and he would literally do anything!

We’ve been back to ‘normal’ for nearly a week now. I realised how much I’d been missing ‘ordinary’ sex and it was just lovely to have him enter me (and come almost instantly on my command of course - bliss) and then take me again an hour or two later when he could last a bit longer. He was different – much more tentative than he’d been a month earlier but I can tell that after a few days more his attitude was getting back into the balance of being pleasingly assertive outside the bedroom while acknowledging that I am in control sexually. Tonight, I patted him on the head and he responded instantly – he was wonderfully attentive and I never had to ask him to slow down.

He's out now for a beer with Her Paul. I’m very curious indeed to know how that conversation is going. Oh, to be a fly on the wall!

Sal

SubPeter, Waveridr, Rectrix and 11 others like this.
  21. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Great job and you did it and all is fine

22. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    This is quite common. If he really didn't feel anything it's more likely pre-cum (prostatic fluid) -- pretty much all penis owners "leak" when they get excited, some of us a lot (enough to make a wet spot. It's not an orgasm -- it's the body getting ready for an orgasm. I usually don't feel leakage happening until I feel the wet slime sitting on my balls or thighs. The fluid is clear, not milky white (and tastes a bit sweet, or at least not unpleasant).

Could also be he had a "ruined" orgasm. Then the fluid will have be milky white, and greater volume. Some report that they feel little or nothing during a ruin, but I think most experience some noticeable sensation, just not nearly as much as with a full orgasm.

23. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update - I've really got in to reading your journey together in this.

There is part of me that reacted against this more than I thought I would and I'm just working it through in my head. Chastity is a lot about control, and I'm fine with that. Great with it, in fact. We don't go in for a FLR 24/7 - it just wouldn't be us. But we definitely do in the bedroom the majority of the time, and outside it in some ways as well.

But there's part of me which is torn with the slightly manipulative aspect? Or maybe it's the move into controlling conversation and relationships. That could certainly be all on my side, but I realised it's a bit of a line. Probably my self protecting issues and not yours and each to their own, so I guess thanks for making me think about hard limits I didn't know I had.

24. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Thank you for the well-written journal entry about the end of consequences month. It truly underscores the power of the male chastity lifestyle and how when used in a firm but loving manner can refocus a couple’s interactions.

You did well booking monthly waxing sessions. After a few sessions he will become more comfortable with it just as he has become more comfortable with other forms of his sexuality.

His willingness to now talk with Paul about chastity is huge. I’m not sure how he will approach the topic and doubt Paul will go home to Laura and ask her to place him in chastity. But the seed is planted. Hopefully in the not too distant future all four of you can discuss it openly.

25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I think I know what you mean, which is why by the end of the month both of us were thinking that this is too much. We need a bit more time to digest it but I do feel uncomfortable with the way it started affecting life beyond the bedroom, which is not what either of us really wants. I think that on one level it is, like you say, huge, that he agreed to talk to Her Paul about chastity, but if I'm honest, I think he probably just wanted the excuse to be able to talk to someone else about it. But much more important were all the little things that were beginning to change. For me that was a little bit fun, but quite a lot scary and in the end I want a caged animal, not someone who wants me to take the lead in every aspect of our lives.

About manipulation - again I agree and it makes me feel uncomfortable, though again, truth be told, I think we're manipulating each other and now that we're 'back to normal' I think we're settling down into something more straightforward. We will talk about it though - I need to hear his thoughts on this. And because he left early this morning (and got back late last night) I haven't yet had a debrief (de-brief, hahaha) about his conversation with Her Paul last night.

Thanks again for writing, and so diplomatically too!

Sal

Mark Owen, Waveridr, handsolo and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice