Base Ring Size

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BunnyB, Aug 1, 2023.

1. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    I’ve been wearing my custom mature metals cage 24/7 over the past 4 months (except for maintenance & when being used).

When I get strong erections, my entire cage and ring get pushed forward about 2 inches. The weight of the cage throughout the day will also push my ring & cage forward a little bit causing me to readjust when needed.

Does anyone else deal with this? How do I stop it? Is my base ring too big? I’d like the base ring to stay at the base of my cock and not move forward.

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    I currently have a 45mm ring and the same issue. I have ordered a new cage (for other reasons) where I have ordered a 45 and 43 base ring. The 45 I have is very pleasent to wear, so I do not want to risk only having two rings that are to small.
    I will try to post my findings, but there are still some weeks until I get my new one.

BunnyB likes this.
  3. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe a smaller ring or try a strap:

download.jpg

Rubbersoul likes this.
  4. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    @herluckyboi I got one of those straps but it’s not very tight/supportive. Are they necessary or is there a way to get the same results with a tighter base ring? I also don’t want people to see the belt when I’m at the gym or working out.

herluckyboi likes this.
  5. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I think gradually you can work your way down to a smaller ring as your cock and balls adjust.

BunnyB and Iron78 like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    Could be as your body as grown accustomed to being restrained and settled in as it were, you can down size your base ring. It’s quite a common occurrence.

BunnyB and bondinchas like this.
  7. Tom in hope

Tom in hope Active member

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    I found this even with the plastic rings, my new cage has a ring that is wider flared out so it cups the balls better all around.
    It still has minimal contact due to the shape so less friction/less burn, found it very comfortable for 24/7 wear and no slippage.

Attached Files:

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Your base ring should clam down when you get hard and prevent it. You might need a small base ring as madams suggested. I have been caged over 2 years and my sack stretched quite a lot :) I just feel pressure when I am trying to get hard. Also make sure your tube is well fitted. You need to preven any erections and that lowers forces on the base ring. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice