What makes for a good "game"?

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by MsPamela, Jul 21, 2023.

1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    A little while ago I let hubby tease me for an hour. He loved it and has asked several times when I'll let him do that again. I don't want to say "Christmas" and push it super far into the future. But I don't want this to be a frequent thing either. I thought maybe it could be the prize of some game we play. Since I don't really get games, I have no clue about what is a good idea and what would be terrible. My plan is very rough at the moment and I'm looking for some feedback and additional ideas.

I was thinking of having a bunch of different prizes and randomly picking one. Getting to do whatever he wanted to me (while he remains locked) would be one prize. I think another good one would be tying him up and teasing him for an extended period of time. I might throw in X edgings in a day or something like that. I'm not sure if I want an orgasm to be a prize.

Is it better if he knows all the possibilities in advance? Should I let him submit a few ideas of his own? Should he get to choose the prize rather than leave it to chance?

Assuming there is still some randomness, is it better to have nothing but "big" prizes and play less often, or have a mix of small and big prizes and play more frequently?

Initially I thought maybe we'd just pick one a month ("this is your reward for being so amazing this month"). But maybe he should have to do something or give up something to earn the chance. I'm not really sure what I'd want him to do... he already does everything I desire! Maybe it's a reward for every 30 orgasms he gives me.

Another idea I had was that he'd earn a reward by asking me not to unlock him for an entire week. He'd be giving up three to five edgings for a chance at something bigger. Of course on the last day of the week I'd try very hard to make him change his mind!

As I said, this is pretty jumbled and still very rough. What sort of things would appeal to you if you were in hubby's position?

2. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Our favorite was that when it was time for a real orgasm for me, my wife rolled a die and if 1or 2 came up it was equal to one minuted, 3&4 = 2 minutes and 5&6 = 3 minutes. That was the time I had to make myself cum by jerking off. All the while my wife is talking to me telling me how tiny my cock looks and why it does not satisfy her. Plus she would distract me with nipple and ball play, while constantly reminding me how much time has passed by. In other words she put a lot of pressure and used distraction to prevent me from having in orgams in the allotted time.

It took a few times and 2-3 minutes to come but I learned to focus on the task at hand and ignore my wife and what she was doing to me. However, she was good at diverting my attention to the pain she was causing or her words. You would think that after a few months of no orgasms you wold cum fast but it was not like that at all. Very difficult to focus and cum with all the time pressure and distractions. If it went on too long like more than 4 months, my wife usually shut up and just reminded me of how much time left every 30 seconds. If I had 3 minutes, I could usually cum after a few months of denial.

Then as it was obvious that I needed more time, we did it so each number was the number of minutes I had to cum which increased the top limit to 6 minutes. I usually can cum in 4-6 minutes, but mostly in 6 minutes. You can arrange it anyway you like for your needs. Use two dice if you need to. I have not had PIV or oral for about 25 years. If you that is difficult, you need to know that my wife is bi and we had her girlfriend living with us. I was always in bed with them during sex but never was allowed to cum unless they told me too and it was always a game to get me to cum. Try coming when they are both smacking your face and spitting on it. Sometimes the girlfriend, who enjoyed hurting me, would choke me or punch my face. They kept this up until either I came or they got tired of torturing me and told me maybe next time. I then cleaned up while they went downstairs.

So make a game out of your orgasms where it is up to you to focus on giving them to yourself or even having your key holder give them in a way it is difficult to cum with. My wife favors painful nipple clips and crushing my balls while either of us is playing with my cock. For PIV, if you are lucky to get it, roll a pair of dice and you have 5 times the total number of strokes to make her cum or else have to stop and get her off in whatever other way she wants. Same for oral which is timed if she allows oral. My wife is not into cocks anymore, nor men except me but not enough to have regular sex with me. Does not arouse her at all but she likes me to kiss her and moan in pain while she uses a vibrator on herself.

No need for fancy or complicated games. A pair of dice and imagination is all you need. the worse we do is start off a time limit and as the time passes I first am told to lube my cock with Tiger Balm. That burns around the head of my cock and pee hole. The sex instruction is to rub it on my balls. That hurts a lot more. As she tells me how much time is left for me to play, I panic because next order is stick the Tiger Balm in my ass. That really hurts a lot and is not easy to do much about. I usually cum before that but not always.

FYI, Aloe is the only thing that reduces the burning so have it handy, Other heat balms are hotter so choose wisely,

3. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Your idea of edgings would be my first go to. Tie him up and blindfold him (gagging him optional) then proceed to unlock him. Get him hard and take him right to the edge, stop and leave the room and go about your day. In 20min or so come back and repeat the process as many times as you'd like (I'd do no less than 3 or 4). Tease along the way asking him if he wants to cum etc. If you want to make it a truly spectacular reward on the last one let him cum either with you riding him, a blowjob or just a handjob. Then leave the room and when he cools down lock him back up and untie him like nothing ever happened. Man what an orgasm that would be...

Sexy Slave 69 and switchling like this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Keep it simple is my advice.

There needs to be an element of reward for behaviour (or withholding reward for failure), and an element of chance, preferably both applied to the same cycle.
    Eg. He earns the right to throw a dice for something.

What you actually do really depends on your dynamic, so just pick something you want him to do, think how to measure success or failure, then apply an appropriate level of chance to give him the reward.

Setting a frequency / time is good, but much more adrenalin rushing and rewarding or frustrating is setting a probability of actually getting the reward.
    If you'd like him, for example, to earn the chance to have PIV twice a year, then you could either
    - have a time of 6 months between rewards and he always gets it then,
    - or you could let him have a go every month but he has to throw a dice 6 to get it,
    - or you could do it every week and he has to pick either the king or queen of hearts from a deck of cards.
    All those will average out at twice a year, but you'll agree that the more frequent less probable options might be the most exciting.

5. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Hot. For me, this could be even hotter if you also threw a dice to decide if he gets to cum or not. Don't tell him the outcome and behave as if it's a "yes" until the end of thevsession. If you want him to have a guaranteed orgasm, throw the dice before each edge.

If you have a bunch of different prizes, I would NOT let him pick as a matter of course. Maybe allow that on extra special occasions only.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam will never give me a time frame on anything, if I ask how long she will always give the same answer, “twice as long now you have asked again”

7. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This is an interesting consideration.

When my wife and I gambled with sexual encounters in this manner, it was the one thing that let it down. I could pick out the most amazing thing and part of me still thought “but I could have had…”

It was the anticipation of the draw that really excited.

I don’t have the right answer to making it work as eventually we got to the point where my wife just decided what would happen. She’s open to suggestions too, which helps me get what I want.

Perhaps, a concept that might work would be to draw it yourself (maybe he doesn’t even need to know that your decisions are random.) and telling him if you do x… y… and z this week I’ll treat you to….
    That way his excitement could build over the week.

An alternative strategy. Let him pick his reward, but also make him pick from another list of things he likes. His reward will be granted for giving up the other for a set period of time.

9. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Hi,

I like the idea of frequent prizes on different intensity levels and I would prefer to know at least the majority of the high value prizes before

I would love to suggest my own prizes, but I think you should have the final say (or define the cost of such prize).

I also like the idea of him earning a prize every x orgasms of you.

My lady and I sometimes play a game where I earn points (p er day, per her orgasms) that I can invest into a prize: high value prizes cost considerably more points than low value ones.

I wouldn't like the one week lock up time, but I know that your hubby and i differ a lot ;-)

I also. Remember your scrabble game, that I liked a lot

10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you for all of the suggestions. They are exactly what I was hoping for.

I think I struggle the most with randomness and surprise. I'm a bit of a control freak, and I like to have all the information and know exactly what is going to happen. But hubby's not like that - suspense and chance add to his experience. Hearing everyone's suggestions about that has been particularly helpful.

You've given me a lot to consider.

11. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I worry a bit about that. Hubby's a glass-half-full person, so it might be ok. But since I'm trying to create something fun and positive I'll have to keep an eye out for disappointment.

That's an interesting idea - it turns it around and lets the excitement build after the surprise.

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Controlled randomness will give you both what you need.
    Throwing a dice every month will give you a [6] twice a year.
    You get to control how often a year he gets the reward by setting the dice rules.
    He gets the suspense and chance.
    Win-Win.
    (or for him, Lose-Lose-Lose-Win-Lose-Lose) :rolleyes:

switchling likes this.
  13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The attention is the point. Just him realizing that you put time into thinking about this will float his boat. Definitely don't let him in on your future plans, and don't make your rules tight because they'll hem you in. Instead, let his imagination run wild with what you may or may not have planned.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    The game has begun!

Thank you again, everyone, for your suggestions. It really helped clarify a few things in my mind.

(if you're interested, you can read more in my post in the Journals and Blogs section)

lockedforfun and switchling like this.
  15. GrassNinja

GrassNinja Member

Local Time:
    If you do let him submit reward or prize ideas, make him submit an anti-prize as well and mix them together.

Show him the ideas you have for him, then tell him if he'd like to add any he may, but at a cost.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice