I've gone down to a 36 mm ring and I'm still growing behind it.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by PupJack_DC, Jul 2, 2023.

1. PupJack_DC

PupJack_DC WTB MM Queen's Keep / Jailbird (profile for specs)

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I recently purchased a knockoff HT-v4, which has more ring and cage size options than my HT-v2, which I generally love.

I was hoping to find the right combo of cage and tube.

I'm using a small tube w the smallest ring. It seemed to be working, but during a scene yesterday I was growing behind the ring again. I can't go any smaller on this device.

The ring is wide and flat.

You can see the listing here EBAY

Who of the eBay knockoffs offers smaller rings?

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Obviously I don’t what size you are but be careful about going too small as far as the ring goes. You’re going to grow behind the ring of the ring is to small because all the lymph fluid/ blood flow going into your penis is coming from behind the ring anyway. So if the ring is too small plus the cage being small all the buildup is going to happen behind the ring anyway. The smallest ring you should go with is one that you can slip a finger between yourself and the ring. As far as the cage goes, try to find a length and width that is close enough to your flaccid size. Once you find a comfortable fit, you can start to downsize your tube if you’re looking to make things appear smaller. Typically trying to cram everything into to small of a cage right off the bat could cause you some physical damage.

sissy_connie likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I don’t think you will stop the growing behind the ring because the swelling has no where else to go.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have not seen rings that less than 36mm but my metal ring was maked smaller by Etsy for me.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #5 bondinchas, Jul 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2023
    The diameter has little effect on preventing erections. One thing that allows them is a too long tube.

The other thing that allows it is a loose sac. It's a 'ball trap' device, so if your scrotum and vas deferans are long enough, then your testicles can go a long way up allowing the skin to go back and the base ring forward, before the ring stops the extension.
    If that's the case, then you could try wearing a ring or collar around your scrotum. That will take up the slack skin that's allowing the erection behind the ring. Put it this way, if you have room to wear a scrotum collar, then you likely need it to prevent your problem.
    But don't have too small a base ring, you're trying to stop length, not width, and if it's too small a diameter then that's when it can become painful and/or cause harm.

6. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    wow... 36mm... i'm still around 43mm after all these years.

7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    Sometimes the key is knowing that you are flaccid 90% of the time. Your cage should fit you properly so that you forget you are even wearing it. When you attempt to get an erection all that changes and there is not much you can do about the build up behind the ring. That is just what happens.

Kiesela and sissy_connie like this.
  8. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree. I would note a couple of things....When I started using my HT V2 about 5 years ago....i used a small V2 tube with a 45 mm ring. After a while....I downsized to a 40mm ring which was fine until i started to slip out during showers. Although I don't use the V2 much right now...I have downsized to 36 with "some cages."
    Since starting wearing a chastity cage I have first noticed and then "felt" a "need" to keep trying smaller and flatter cages. Perhaps that is the "addiction" element in wearing a chastity cage.
    I have noticed that sometimes it is the combination of the "ring size" and the "tube size."
    So with most of my cages now I use the 36 mm ring option....but there are still a few of the cages that I use the 40 mm ring.
    Bottom line is that I am a believer in "shrinkage" with extended chastity use....it just takes time.

9. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I would also note that the male body "learns" that to avoid the pain of having an erection to stay "limp." Erections do still happen but with time...fewer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice