Weight loss and device sizing

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by OwnedbyButterfly, Jul 13, 2023.

1. OwnedbyButterfly

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    So… this might sound like a weird one but I wanted to share it and see if I’m going completely mad or whether this could really be a thing.

about 6 weeks ago my Domme put me on the keto diet. For clarity I don’t wish this thread to become distracted by whether the diet is any good etc. I only mention it as I reckon I’ve already lost well over a stone (one stone is just over 6kg).

a few days ago I noticed that my base ring was feeling less tighter than normal. For context I’ve been happily wearing this ring and cage combo now for nearly a year without any problems of it feeling either too tight or too loose.

yesterday during a tease session my domme remarked that it seemed a lot less “tight” down there. And low and behold I realised that for the first time ever I could probably slip out. The base ring feels like it’s lost it’s grip in the way it has always kept everything just so.

so my question / thought is: might I have lost some weight in that “area” which has resulted in the base ring feeling looser?

it means I’m back in the market for either a completely new cage and ring combo, or preferably a smaller ring.

Anyone else experienced something similar?

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Put another way; On what basis do you think fat wouldn't accumulate in that area? You think some parts of you are immune to the accumulation of fat?

3. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    i have a similar problem, i lost like 20lbs over the past 5 months and my base ring was looser, so loose i could almost get erect all the way. i checked the size again and my 44mm diam went down to maybe 43mm? Monday i ordered a new chastity at 45mm but with a wider base ring and slightly longer cage.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. OwnedbyButterfly

Local Time:
    Thanks both.

photo attached of the “slippage”. Pre diet the base ring pretty much sat flat and didn’t naturally move down/up the penis.

Attached Files:

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice