Kissing on the mouth

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Antipater, Jun 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Just depends on her mood, earlier in our relationship we would almost always kiss open mouth (well before chastity). The longer we’ve been together it’s become more common to receive a turned cheek kiss. Obviously if we’re being intimate it’s def open mouth as long as she wants to kiss. Mostly though, it’s up to what she’s feeling like.

2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    We used to give eachother a short kiss on the lips saying goodbye and moments like that.

now I am not allowed to kiss or even touch her anymore without asking first. Most of the time the answer is no.

I struggle with this because this type of attention is important to me. And she knows that, but you know,,, she makes the rules.

when having PIV, she on top because she leads also when having sex, we do a lot of French kissing though

LukeVallentine likes this.
  3. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Yes! I am fortunate that my Wife likes to open mouth kiss and often initiates.
    I am also allowed to initiate.
    She will just not allow it if She is not in the mood.
    We are as sexual now as we were when we met. Obviously the sex is different. It’s almost never PIV as She does not allow that and will only use my cock once every couple of months for the last year or so.
    But sex of some kind almost every night, but it’s centered around Her and Her pleasure. She always orgasms. I do not and my Penis stays in the cage
    She generally doesn’t give it any attention during sex. She will give it a squeeze here and there though and while we sleep she will sometimes rest her hand on the cage.
    She has told me for the last few days that She is thinking about allowing me to have an erection soon. She pegged me yesterday and She will peg me once or twice a
    month on average.’

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    to hear puck tell it with her loss of freedom our intimacy has quadrupled. being in a closed polyamorous family unit places puck at a greater risk of intimacy overload than a deficit.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    We still kiss mostly as normal. Kiss goodbye for the day, kiss to welcome Her home etc. What has changed is when French kissing I am not allowed to put my tongue in Her mouth. Only She can put her tongue in my mouth.

Also, I required to kiss Her asshole every night before bed.

6. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:

7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I was correct that she has stopped granting free days and weeks. I was granted most of Fathers Day free of my cage, that’s the first and only cage freedom day I’ve had in the last year at least I believe, minus a doctor appointment or something like that.
    As far as the kissing, since I posted that back in ‘22, and my Wife has wholeheartedly taken over enforcing my chastity, our kissing has become more passionate than pre chastity for sure. We’d always kiss goodbye and when we’d return from work etc, but now any chance we get to sneak a few good kisses in, we do. I think getting far less piv, she knows I need that extra attention elsewhere, and giving her oral sex isn’t enough, I want to hold her and kiss her any opportunity I can. And chastity has brought her arousal to new levels as well, so she’s also initiating this too.

SubDee likes this.
  8. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    My wife and I have never been so much in love and kissing is so important to us. I live her dearly and thank her for allowing me to remain locked away with a zero orgasm life. She has no interest in pegging, ruined orgasms or anything to do with me cumming. It is about her and my choice is locked and loving or not locked.

9. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:

10. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    Over 20 years ago I was forbidden to penetrate my wife and her girlfriend in any way. Not even tongue kissing. My wife's girlfriend was the dominant one and she was my Mistress and wife's lover for 30 years. My role was always to assist them in giving each other sexual pleasure. Foot licking, playing with breasts but mostly moaning in pain as they sexually tortured me. The girlfriend was a genuine sadist to my masochist. She got soaking wet with lubrication as she tortured me and moaned in pleasure as she cut into my ass with a cane.

Now we are 12+ years without the girlfriend and my wife was not into me sexually since she always preferred women and I gained 100 lbs and was grossly obese. She flat out said that all the girls wanted me at one time but not now. That is why we started chastity. Wife not sexually attracted to me anymore and with no girlfriend in her life anymore she was not interested in sex.

I lost 100 lbs. to prepare for surgery and once again she finds me sexually attractive and so she wants sex again but since I was unlocked recently I have been masturbating like crazy after being limited to as few as 2 orgasms a year at times. So she locked me up but no more orgasm denial for the sake of it. Just locked between times she wants sex with me and I get to orgsam most times unless she is pissed at me for something and gives me a ruined orgasm or none at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice