"Tanned" foreskin - Holy Trainer V4

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Fhex, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hello, guys! I hope you're all doing well.

I wanted to ask if any of you have had this experience. I bought a Holy Trainer V4, which is really comfortable and snug, especially compared to the metal one I used to wear (which had a bit more space than the small HT4). The thing is, I've been using it for one week, wearing it for 12 to 14 hours each day and unlocking it for sleep.

Last week, I went on a trip and left the cage at home. While taking a bath, I noticed a perfectly tanned horizontal line that divides about 3/4 of my foreskin. At first sight, it's obviously due to the HT. The "tanned" part starts about 1.5 to 2cm from the base of the penis, almost where the cage meets the ring. The ring part appears whiter at the base and around the testicles.

While wearing the HT, my penis never changed color. Could it be a urine burn? Considering that the HT4 is quite enclosed. I don't experience any pain or feel any difference on the foreskin, just that "tanned" plain color with the perfect horizontal line.

Thank you so much for your help! :)

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    You may wish to put a photo in your profile. This gives some the option of seeing what you are describing. It may help.

Hope you are OK

3. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    #3 Fhex, Jun 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    Hi, @Lazlo Toth, you're right. Here's the picture where you can see the difference.

Attached Files:

4. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    Hello! Sorry to repeat on this post. So noone has experience this small change of color on the foreskin after using a Holy Trainer?

5. SissyKimberly

SissyKimberly Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    i use a HTv4 knockoff i too am uncircumcised but have never had a ring. i did start pulling my forskin back so my clittie head is exposed, my forskin would stick out the end of the pee hole and get pinched. Since wearing with my skin pulled back I have had no issues, i just make sure my head is moist before i slide the cover over the head.

Fhex likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Looks like your getting used to wearing a device, kind of like a callous on your foot or hand would get.

Fhex and SissyKimberly like this.
  7. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    Hi, SissyKimberly! Thank you so much for adding this info. In my case, I'm also using a knockoff. It's really confortable, but I had to sand the upper part, and I'm also thinking of sanding the bottom of the ring that is causing me some friction near the scrotum. Now, I'll try to pull back the skin. I'm really sensitive without the foreskin, but since I started chastity and stop masturbating 1 or 2 times per day (I'm on my third week on "honor system" and caged during some days for practicing) I'm not that sensitive anymore. First time experiencing this. I never thought it was because of masturbating too much.

It's going to be hard for me to put it on, since I always use the sock method and that, probably, won't help the foreskin to keep down. What do you use to slip yourself inside? Based water lube?

Once again, thank you so much for commenting and trying to help me.

Hi, hi, @madams-sissysub! Thank you so much for your insight here. It kinda makes sense. As I said on the first post, I don't have any discomfort on the skin, since it happen, nor pain or anything else. Now, I have 2 weeks without using the cage because I was scared that it could be something else, and this color difference haven't changed, so probably it's what you're mentioning.

Maybe I'll give it a try one more time for a week. I'm only using it during the day and taking off for sleep.

Thank you! :)

8. SissyKimberly

SissyKimberly Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Fhex,
    i put on the ring pull through my clittie, i then pull back the skim exposing the head. i put a little spit inside the sleeve, then a little spit on the head. i slide the head into the sleeve adjust the skin and sack put the lock on. It takes me about 5 minutes to do this every morning. My head is lubricated all day with my spit, my only problem is when i do get hard my head tends to push out of the sleeve. Not sure how to fix this issue.

Fhex likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice