Any experience with Finasteride or Proscar in denial tormenting?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3ksub, Jun 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    So I've had some "slow urinary" issues for which my GP prescribed Flomax. Helped but not great. So he suggested a combination of Flomax + Proscar (Finasteride) with the precautions on Proscar that 1) It can significantly reduce libido and ability to "get it up." 2) It can cause retrograde ejaculations (i.e. cumming but nothing comes out). And 3) It can make breasts tender or even grow (gynecomastia).

My wife is THRILLED by this prospect - on all 3 counts!! My submissive side is going "Wow, I'm really on board too." But my pragmatic side is asking whether loss of libido will also totally curtail my desire to be cuckolded.

Can anyone share any experience with Finasteride and Proscar?
    Thanks!

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I have used finasteride to mitigate DHT when I was first starting HRT for transitioning. I can't really answer much about the side effects you listed, since I was also on spironolactone and estradiol (both of which have the same side effects you listed). So, it's hard to say if the finasteride contributed anything to erectile function loss, breast growth, or dry orgasms. But it is well known for slowing, or even stopping or reversing, male pattern hair loss.

3. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    These are dangerous drugs. You can get tinnitus and other ill effects from them.
    Yes. They help a lot in having sex but if you're not using them to satisfy a relationship. I would steer clear of them.

4. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I have taken Finasteride 1 mg/day for hair loss for a couple of years now. It work well with the hair loss (still got a perfect hairline now). I haven't had any side effects. No boobs growing, no limp dick, no less horny, no pain anywhere. I also took a break for like 3 years (until hair loss slowly started again) and again, no difference at all.

5. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Basically, finasteride will decrease the effect of testosterone in the hair follicles and in your prostate. This helps restore hair growth and decreases the enlargement of the prostate. Has the side effects of interruption of the testosterone signaling for sex drive and breast tissue development. If you experience any of those side effects the effect is expected to be mild. The ejaculation dysfunction is less common yet of moderate impact if it were to happen. Something to keep in mind is these side effects were observed in men with moderate to severe BPH and if the drug was stopped the problem resolved. Also important to note is that there is no difference between those on the drug and placebo when looking at usage at 2-4 years. Meaning, you might get the side effects wether you’re taking the drug or not (due to other health issues or aging in general) but in reality less than 2% of patients had these side effects.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Dutusteride works far better than finasteride at reducing DHT, fyi.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Was on Finasteride, oral, 1mg daily, for about 6 months (for hair loss). After the usual few week break in did not notice major changes except contributed to my Afib and had to stop. Had similar from Minoxodil and have concluded that these are not benign medications, at least not for me.

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Also, the dose for hair issues is 1mg for finasteride where the dose for prostate issues is 5mg.

9. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I need to improve my urine flow, and She wants it to be much more difficult for me to get hard or cum for enjoyment when out of my cage. So 5mg of Finasteride seemed a perfect solution. But no one seems to have experience with the 5mg dosage for prostate treatment?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice