Cleaning

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SissyMichelleNJ, May 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    To those in a FLR how do you handle chores? Are there ones that are specifically yours or specially hers? Even when Goddess and i are not living as Goddess/sissy slave, one of the constants is that i handle outdoor maintenance (at least once per week) and certain specific indoor chores - dusting (2x per week) vacuuming (every other day) dishes (everyday), and bathrooms (once per week). When W/we live O/our kinky lives, i have a much longer list.

i realize this has been discussed some other places but i am asking here because W/we are curious about the specifics of people’s relationships

BTW - yesterday was dusting and vacuuming day!!,

Attached Files:

2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't have specific chores. I have always enjoyed taking care of my wife. We tackle household chores as a team but I do enjoy taking care of her and enjoy cooking, cleaning, yard work etc so she doesn't have to. Just like I have always enjoyed pleasuring her before me. Now with me being locked and our chastity and FLR relationship expanding, I have taken on nearly all of the household chores. I'm always hoping spoiling her leads to rewards for me!

Slave to Wife likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I do all the vacuuming/window cleaning, and bathroom, Madam cleans the kitchen herself as she is vegan and likes to know it’s properly disinfected from animal products before she prepares her meals.

4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I do all the outdoor, indoor, vehicles, laundry, and about half the cooking. All of the kitchen cleaning. There is the fantasy, and real life. Real life is a lot of hard work.

Slave to Wife and Trapped like this.
  5. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I eagerly do all household chores since December for my Goddess. All cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms, window cleaning etc. In fact I do everything I can to make her life easier. We are still newbies and my Wide/ Goddess is still easing into our new world but yesterday for the first time when discussing chores she playfully mentioned that her part of the deal is for me to lick her bottom (occasionally) as my reward as she knows I adore \ crave this and of course I reinforced my submissiveness at the time.

Fingers crossed we are on our way! Albeit very slowly

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Our situation is a little different as a work injury forced me into early retirement a couple years before we found chastity cages. My Wife had been in her career already, but I suddenly became a stay at home dad and husband, and while I always did my fair amount of household chores inside as well as all outdoor work, I now took over basically all typical “housewife” chores. I’m still working on cooking, I’ve never been very good at it, but I have a handful of easier meals I stick to. And our kids were older already when this happened, so I had it easier in those aspects. We now just have one older teen at home till she plans her next move, so she is responsible for some chores too.

Really, enforced male chastity lifestyle went along perfectly with the way our lives had changed a couple years earlier. For me to work around the house a little and then be demanding of kinky sex of my hard working Wife just wasn’t going to work the way it had for many years when we both worked and I was dominant.
    So now I’m her Subby, I keep a clean and neat home, do all laundry, vacuum, dust, do dishes and all yard work my injury allows. And she can come home, relax and decompress until it’s time for me to usually lick her pussy to orgasm before bed. I also make her coffee and pack her lunch in the morning while she finishes getting ready for work.
    She does still enjoy finding something to do a deeper cleaning on every other weekend or so for a couple hours, or doing some re-decorating, things like that.
    She is not overly demanding or anything, in a way, I kind of wish she was lol, it would add another level to my submission.

7. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Since I am now a full time stay-at-home maid to my wife/Mistress, I basically do ALL the chores here. That includes housecleaning, laundry, most of the cooking, yard and garden work, and keeping her car clean inside and out. Mistress still does some of the cooking because she enjoys doing it, but I do all the kitchen cleanup for her.

8. SissyMichelleNJ

Local Time:
    I could not agree more--especially when reality involves wearing 4"+ stilettos!!!

9. SissyMichelleNJ

Local Time:
    Keeping her car clean inside and out is a great idea. Goddess is in Her car a lot and it tends to get messy. (i am sure i will be punished for that comment!) i will add cleaning Her car, inside and out, to my list of chores.

10. caggedaus

caggedaus Active member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    i do all of the housework. i cook half the time. she enjoys cooking and making kids lunches., she tidys and looks after her stuff, im not aloud to organize her clothes, baking, or craft stuff or anything like that, yard and shed is my domain

i prefer doing all the housework, im very efficient or ocd idk. i find if she puts a load of washing for me i get out of wack. the other part of it is i like having things done now, she is much more relaxed. i can get a weeks worth of clothes and 3 beds worth of bedding along with mopping, vaccuminng and dusting and clean a shower or mow the lawns all done on Friday ready for her weekend but she would take a week to knock it off

11. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Detailing cars is also in my repertoire, but I don’t have to do it in stilettos! I also do her friends car. It takes at least eight hours to do a car right. The last time, when her friend saw the car, she cried it looked so good.

12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I am remarkably lucky in that we have the home cleaned weekly, and also our vehicles. The other chores, such as laundry or keeping the kitchen clean or dishes or taking out trash is all distributed among the members of my Wife's household. She does nothing of that sort and would never be expected to.

My Wife is by far the better cook, but I prepare more dishes than she does during the week as she makes me do it.

13. docilesub

docilesub New member

Local Time:
    I do all the housecleaning. I cook when she tells me too. I always have to clean the dishes. I mow the yard. I must keep her car clean and put gas in it. I do most of the grocery shopping. She emails me about things I need to buy for her online. She expects me respond to her quickly when she calls for me.

true42 and Slave to Wife like this.
  14. Tincan66

Tincan66 Member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    My wife has increased my household helping but slowly and barely noticed but I do , since 26/10/22 my birthday and lock day bathrooms were very clearly my responsibility

15. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Laundry, bathrooms, doing, vacuuming, yardwork, etc. She also sees needs and assigns me tasks. Example: I thoroughly cleaned the garage yesterday.

Tincan66 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 110460

I am a sissy maid only on the weekend, from Saturday morning to Sunday late evening.
    I then have to wear a full maid outfit with makeup and hair, and wear a diaper with pink rubber panties because I'm not allowed to use the toilet in the Lady's apartment.
    My duties are laundry, mopping floors, vacuuming, dusting, cooking, ironing, arranging clothes and serving the Lady. I don't have time off then, I work all weekend.

Tincan66 likes this.
  17. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    For the last three years I have been handed the responsibility for 95% of the house work, cooking and everything else that includes day to day life's activities. Cleaning is definitely high on the list, and she tells everyone that i keep a nicer house than she ever did... and that is true. However, to put it into perspective, she also was Super Mom taking care of the majority of what that entales. I'm very happy to take a load off of her as a reward for the great Mom and wife she has been. That is until I pull the mop out, I don't care for that job, but do it. The kids are all grown up and out of the house, it is her time to play. And hopefully some of her playtime is with me.. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice