5 Day edge and denial challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Edge_Me, May 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Last night I was instructed to start a 5-day Edge and denial session by my wife/KH. A little bit about us first. We play with chastity on weekends and sometimes throughout the week. We have struggled to find the right cage for me. I have tried a resin cage from Badass Workroom. That has been the best so far. I ordered a titanium which should arrive in two weeks. Until then, we use the honor system (Resin cage broke). I am only allowed to masturbate or cum with permission. Even during PIV.

The expectations of this challenge (We have tried 7 days and I failed every time, we are trying 5). Every morning I am to watch and follow along with a JOI edging video on PH. Sometimes she has me do it in front of her for her pleasure as well. I am allowed to wake her either with my tongue or cock, but not allowed to cum. As any other day, I always follow her command or requests. The idea is to keep me on the edge ready to explode throughout the day.

Day 1 - I choose a longer video to kick things off, just over 24 mins. I start the warm-up and work into the first session of 4. They progressively get harder (as I did too). Sessions 1-2 had several edging periods. All of which got me to the edge! Every time seeing the precum rising out of my cock. Each time I would wipe up with my left-hand finger, then suck or lick it off. I am really enjoying the taste of my pre-cum! Moving into session 3, this was one edging after another. My heart rate increased, my breathing increased and it was everything I could do to hold back my cum! Session 4, slowed down and work up to allow everyone to cum. Of course, I was not allowed, so I edged myself a couple more times. Day 1 was a success for the morning. Later I know my wife/KH will test me with PIV and want to cum herself.

The feeling of being edged to me is 10 times more intense than actually Cumming. Not to mention it lasts for hours and as I increase the days I daydream about my wife/KH Cumming over and over. I love watching her cum all over my cock one after another or at any other time.

My wife/KH is just getting into this role and is a little hesitant telling me what she wants and when. I look forward to the day she gives me set expectations in the morning to come, or randomly tells me to go down on her. I would love to have her squirt on my face or in my mouth. Our communication with each other is very open and honest. I have asked her to be selfish and make it about her. The reason for these sessions is to keep me on the edge and build up to a massive cum load that she gets to experience during PIV (her favorite). Not to mention it helps maintain or increase my stamina.

I will update you tomorrow on how things are progressing. My failures have always been with PIV and because we always try to get that one more orgasm out of her. Tomorrow morning I am hoping to be instructed to do a short video and then come up and go down on her! I will probably do that even if she doesn't ask. She loves to be woken up with my tongue between her legs!

Let the torture begin!

2. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    Well, the second day is here! We both went to sleep last night without any playing. I woke up this morning and decided to watch a short video, about 9 mins. As expected, I was on edge almost immediately. I got at least five edges during the 9 min period. I took a few minutes to calm my heart rate and get everything back where it belonged.

After calming down, I made my way upstairs to my wife. I crawled under the sheets and slowly got between her legs. I wanted her to wake up to the feeling of me sucking and licking her clit! As she woke up, her first question was, " Is this considered breakfast in bed?". I guess that is our new key statement. :)

After bringing her to climax, I pulled out one of her new toys. Fantasy For Her Ultimate Pleasure Pro. It is an internal vibrator, that sucks and licks her clit. All at once! She was really getting worked up as it was doing its job. She climaxed a couple of times, each one bigger than the last. She really started getting into it, and suddenly, it shut off! :( I was able to turn it back on, but within second it shut off.

Back to work, I went! Using my tongue and fingers until she orgasmed again. God, it gets me so worked up watching her cum!

It's Friday night. I am sure there will be play tonight. Well, I hope there will be play tonight! I am feeling on edge and wanting a little more today than yesterday.

Sexy Slave 69 and Mr. TAG like this.
  3. JBexplorer

JBexplorer New member

Local Time:

4. JBexplorer

JBexplorer New member

Local Time:
    That is an interesting way for edging, but could be the reason you are failing on day 7. How about going without any stimulation at all and just jerk off for a certain amount of time? I'm not allowed anything accept my mind. It allows me to concentrate on my orgasm as it approaches so that I do not make a mistake. Watching something distracts me and I make mistakes.

I have an edging challenge that was 45 days long. I made it to the end. Also, what's the consequences for cumming?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice