For sale: CB3000 - 1 black and 1 transparent

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by czechsub, Oct 11, 2010.

1. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Hello world,

I would like to offer my 2 pieces of CB-3000 for sale, as this device is too short and thin for me. Both are brand new and used for a very short time only.

The first piece is original produced by A. L. Enterprises, complete package, transparent colour.
    My offer is 90 USD.

The second piece is not original. Rings have circle profile and spacers and pins are little bit different. But I must say, this kind of rings makes it more comfortable to wear than the original. This one is in black colour.
    My offer is 50 USD.

For 10 USD more I would send you 3 pieces of points of intrigue in transparent colour, if you are interested.

I am able to accept the payment via PayPal only. My location is Czech Republic, I will send the devices anywhere you live, without any extra postal cost.

Are the prices OK? Are pictures necessary?

In case of any questions feel free to ask me.

2. Dahga

Dahga New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I am interested do you still have them?

3. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Hi,

I don't have these 2 pieces anymore. But if you are interested in buying something, email me at

info (at) cudnost.cz

to get super offer of brand new CB 6000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice