MCN Contender with Glans ring. Pull-out Proof without Piercing!

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sonhee, Oct 28, 2022.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I can certainly add more bars to the cage. What location on the cage do you think is the best spot for placement?

petevans likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Mark, I’ve emailed you discuss options for this. Thanks.

petevans likes this.
  3. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    If a custom cage with extra bars is added please update this forum and add pics.

The decorator and hardbodysub like this.
  4. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    The contender would sound perfect if there was more bars. Especially to prevent access to a glans ring making it more difficult to tamper with and escape from.

5. Null

Null Member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    That is such a good idea. My penis always wants to fold back on itself and can make peeing interesting.... this looks like it would help keep everything lined up so much better. Wish I could find that on more cages.

The decorator likes this.
  6. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Exactly my thoughts. I’ll quote what someone else said on this site before “trying to cage a penis is like trying to cage an octopus tentacle”.

7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    I agree. That would make getting it back in without unlocking much harder.

littleguy3 and petevans like this.
  8. Null

Null Member

Local Time:
    I don't see this as just a security thing. I feel like it would make things more comfortable. I'm always getting myself folded up weird

9. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    After ~6 months of wear I am generally very happy with this cage. It's comfortable, hygienic and secure. Can be worn 24/7 essentially and as mentioned the glans ring increases the security but also the comfort.

However, I found several smaller annoyances or imperfections:

• The first one I think is my fault. The setback for where the glans ring attaches is too far from the tip. I think I must have measured the distance from the penis tip to the end of the glans on the top, however it should have been at the bottom which is obviously a much shorter distance. Now as a result I have two choices: wear the glans ring so that it sits in the sulcus at the top but just at the parallel position at the bottom of the penis (which is just a normal piece of shaft, not the narrow part before the glans) which looks a bit stupid, or wear the glans ring so that it sits around the glans on all sides but then I have to put the penis in more of a downward angle and then the urethra sits too low, hitting one of the horizontal bars at front meaning I can't urinate properly like this. Annoying but my fault.
    • I wish the cage diameter was a bit smaller. I had to take the bigger size because otherwise the glans ring wouldn't have fit in. Apparently this is not a problem anymore because as @MaleChastityNow posted above he's now doing rubber rings that can still fit in the narrower cage.
    • I wish there was a titanium or even nylon version because without a strap (you know, these elastic bands) it's just hanging down too much. This won't be a problem for people with tighter ballsacks (I'm very loose, a lot of the weight is actually on the glans ring).
    • The front lock (connecting the cage with the glans ring) is at the bottom. That's a good choice because it makes it more discrete under clothing, but it can also push down on the scrotum skin and hurt sometimes. I've seen red marks on the scrotum from that lock after sitting in a bad position.
    • The base ring isn't very ergonomic, all the skin at the bottom is folded together and may hurt when sitting straight for too long. I recently saw the post on Keuschwerk's "Ergoring" and I think that's a really neat design. (https://www.keuschwerk.com/shop/zusatzoptionen/ergoring/)
    • The bar connecting the cage and the base ring is welded to the base ring. I think it would be better if it was part of the cage, because then you can leave the base ring on when unlocked. Right now the bar will poke your erect penis or your partner's vagina, so the base ring has to come off completely.
    • I noticed several times that the security screw has come out a little bit. Without having the key, I have to try and screw it back in with my hand but obviously cant tighten it properly like that. Also, it means I can just as well completely remove the loosened screw with my hand. Meaning security is seriously impacted if that happens. I'm making sure to tighten the screw properly with the key when I put it on, but maybe it's not enough.
    • The key itself (for the security screw) is quite nice but I wish it came with a lid that you can screw on top. Then it would look better for wearing on a necklace, because right now you can see the screw bits so it doesn't really look like a piece of jewellery. I love this design, have a look at the last photo: https://www.keuschwerk.com/shop/zubehoer-schluessel-cockring-pa-schlos/titanschluessel-hofgang/
    • The Contender only comes with one key so there's no way to have an emergency key for myself.

A positive observation for the end: my wife tried to use her vibrator (Magic Wand style) on me. 10 minutes on the highest setting but no way I could cum. It felt nice and I had a tingly feeling but I couldn't get over the edge. (For comparison: without cage the vibrator will make me cum within seconds!) I think this might actually be a result of the cage being slightly too wide to accommodate the glans ring, so there's less direct skin contact to the cage bars (see the photos on the first page of this thread).

However after the vibrator action, the security screw was coming like 80% out due to the vibrations.... I think the screw is the Achilles heel of this cage.

10. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Great write up and review of your device at the six month mark! Thanks for sharing this!!

11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I sent mine back to Mark at MCN for a modification, see photo. This nifty addition of an extra ring means that even if I could manage to take it off, it’s impossible for me to refit it without the key, so I’d be caught by my key holder doing something I couldn’t!

Attached Files:

12. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:

How does that addition provide extra security?

13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    For the reasons I stated, and as you did in your earlier post “making it more difficult to tamper with and escape from”.

14. aboyce64

aboyce64 Name withheld

USA
    Local Time:
    I also would love to find a solution to this. Also, where can I find a good-quality strap-on that is not super-sized? the reality of the situation my wife is happy with normal size. These crazy huge dongs are just fantasy things but not practical for regular use.

I have thought about the jell option and making a mold of my own but she would probably prefer to get a mold of her boyfriend's dick and have me use it on her. She would love the mind fuck that I would be dealing with.

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
  16. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Ich habe noch eine Frage...
    Funktioniert das Ganze auch mit Vorhaut?

17. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    #92 Peter Rabbit, Jul 18, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2023
    Great write up.

I started this post thinking you were wearing a Glans Armor. Maybe that was a different post.

My suggestion was going to be to turn the cage upside down, so the cylindrical mount was in the top. The set back to the top of the glans, rather than the bottom would be placed appropriately then.

You’d have to modify the cage for a contender to flip the locking collar or the extra cage ring 180 degrees.

I’ve never had the PA mount screw loosen. It’s the one with a screwhead in a “cup”. The button head security screw does loosen on the Contender’s side-threaded post. It’s a very high quality fastener. But it will just happen.

There were “threads” here on purple threadlocker designed to hold, not seal permanently. I tried that with a necklace pill-bottle/cremation-ash-vial I used to hold the keyed driver bit. The purple made it impossible to unscrew by hand. I had to use tools. It was a bit harder than I expected, so beware. But I was trying to grip two smooth surfaces.

There are a number of vials/cylindrical bottles that you can fit MCN’s keyed bit inside. I keep one in such a decorative container. I put a little cotton in the bottom and top cap to keep it from making noise. It works very well. There are a number of sellers on eBay Etsy and Amazon.

This links to an example from Ali Express
    https://m.aliexpress.us/item/2255800675058958.html?gatewayAdapt=gloPc2usaMsite4itemAdapt
    and
    https://m.aliexpress.us/item/2251832580350337.html?gatewayAdapt=gloPc2usaMsite4itemAdapt
    forget the dimensions that work but I can dig that up if you’re interested

I don’t know why the cage mount screw never comes loose but the base-ring post screw does. I think it might be wiggling of the collar and cage portion. Again there was a discussion about that here years ago.

18. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    I’d love more pics to see how the glans ring attaches to the cage if possible thanks

19. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    This is my idea of the perfect cage

hardbodysub likes this.
  20. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    It works really nicely.

21. soJustso

soJustso New member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    #96 soJustso, Nov 9, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
    Does anybody know if the ring also works with foreskin?

Preferably putting the ring directly on the glans and then pulling the foreskin to its normal poitions.

Maybe you have some reviews from customers?

22. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have not received any email from an uncut customer who has the glans ring attachment on their device, so unfortunately I cannot provide you with a good answer to your question.

The glans ring is still a new item, so the number of people who have one is still limited at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice