All rings painful

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Westchastmans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    I am experiencing same problem as the OP.
    My rubber/sylicon ring fits well and for the first half an hour, no issues. But then, an uncomfortable feeling of warm and itching arises. After two hours I have to remove it. Not a painful or dangerous situation, but it's impossible to think of a 24/7 use of it.

I'm looking to try a metal ring, to see if material matters.

I forgot to mention: I have similar testicles sack as the OP described: very tight and close to the body, not hanging down. Maybe it's a ... type of genitals not well suited for wearing a ring for prolonged time?

2. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    I purchased this little device from Ali Express. It works with my resin and steel HTv3 devices very well, Once it is on pulling out is very hard if not impossible.
    I am circumcised. The three soft little sticks touches the top of my penis. Once you try to pull the member out you feel their presence.
    It really hurts. Otherwise it is very comfortable.
    I don’t think that it is possible to remove it without unlocking it. Even somehow if I manage to remove it without breaking, it would be impossible to put it back without unlocking the device.

[​IMG]

3. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    This was an older post of mine. This device also works with HTv5 since the shape of both cages are the same. Only difference is the locking system. I am guesing if you use this device with 55 ring your member would stay in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice