The Butler's Musings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mr Gee, Feb 21, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Welcome to the journal of Mr Gee.
    To begin, The House of M opened it's doors in 2004; guess it's time to move my journal here.
    My wife/mistress is a professional in the medical field with little time to tend to my erotic proclivities, so she pretty much allows me to run the House of M. I serve as her butler, maid and chauffeur....real time.
    Most of my time is spent "dressed" to some degree, however I am a male & present myself as such to the outer world.
    Presently, we are trying to get a little more into the chastity thing.
    More to come!?
    Mr Gee
    House of M

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Cant wait to hear more from you Mr Gee :)

Mistress Michelle

3. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I belatedly realized that you & all your little ones don't know me at all and that's not right. I tend to procrastinate a little. So, I'm trying to follow your lead and journalize.
    I attempted to upload an avatar tonite, but something is amiss; will try again tomorrow.
    Ta ta
    Mr Gee

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Congratulations on starting a Journal.

I love the idea of a Butler/Valet in my life, it will be good to see how you incorporate House of M into your "regular" life.

Good luck. :)

5. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Wow! Thanks for the welcome!
    Our situation in life was brought on by my second heart attack, and at age 55, it was difficult to find employment. My wife/mistress needed a driver and more help around the house. We decided she would become the #1 bread winner, and I would be chief , cook, and bottle washer!
    As time past, I gradually took over more of the household duties and she was glad to eroticize them for us.
    We've had our bumps and some things had to be re-arranged,but it has been great. Both of us are Alpha types and I am not naturally submissive; it takes work and concentration.
    Must go now and bring tea to missus; more later.
    Mr Gee
    House of M :)

gabe likes this.
  6. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful....re incorporation.
    A day in the House of M (tomorrow)
    rise 0555 dress the maid, make & serv breakfast
    0700 dress the chauffeur and take lady M to her first call fuel vehicle & return home
    0815 redress maid & do dishes, fix & pac tea break
    0930 redress chauffeur p/u mistress, do coffee, drop at second call
    1000 return home
    1100 p/u mistress & bring to third call, get groceries & return home
    1315 p/u mistress & bring to fourth call, return home
    1415 p/u mistress & bring to fifth call, return home & have butler make meal
    1600 p/u mistress & bring to call six, get groceries.
    1700 p/u mistress, return home, dress butler & serv supper.

all the while, dressed en-femme, at least underneath. The evening takes several different courses. (wearing a bra & girdle all day takes a lot outta ya!)
    Mr Gee
    House of M B)

7. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    Wonderful - and fairly rare - to hear about your service oriented submission. It isn't often a focus in Ds discussions, and basically never a focus in Femdom fiction. Think of how many pictures are online of a man toiling away scrubbing the floor as a leather clad woman stands over him, looking stern and weilding a whip. Is this really helping her? Almost certainly not - she spends more time and effort getting into the fetish gear and then standing idly by than if she simply did the work herself. It's a man-based image, published for men to view. It also perpetuates the myth that submission has to be about fetish and sex. In my limited experience, submitting sexually can bring the most arousal, but submitting non-sexually can bring the most fulfillment.

Be well,
    zadig

Of possible interest to you: http://twistedteas.org/

8. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Hello zadig!
    Man, you've caught me with a blank look on my face. I'd forgotten we started out in D/s way back when and started with "Uniquely Rika". As for the picture, I'd settle for stockings & heels once in a while. I do find a great deal of contentment in my service.....everyone needs a place & a purpose....I have all I can handle, plus.
    Thanks for "Twistedteas", I tripped over this site a while ago but wrote it off before investigating....looks interesting.
    Mr Gee
    House of M

9. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words. You reminded me that years ago I had the good fortune to chat with Ms. Rika a few times under a now-defunct screen name. Those conversations were both delightful and educational. *smiles*

Be well.

10. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    FYI, Ms. Rika is on fetlife

11. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I'll try to find. Really liked her approach,then she disappeared.B)

12. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    journal
    Since my last orgasm (5 days ago) I have been in pantyhose and girdle; the longer I am, the more satisfied I am and it seems, the less urgency to orgasm....as long as I'm busy. Then it's a whole different kettle of fish. Any other Dressers get the same feeling?
    Mr Gee

13. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

14. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    New Week
    Ah, less stress, more input from Lady M. We are back in the swing of things and mistress has me back in my place(s).
    One thing I learned from me pushing too hard last week....Lady M seems to prefer a girlfriend in the house, more so than a bratty maid. Oh well, a lesson re-learned.
    I've gone back to my old cb, and will try a few mods. I am also working on a brand new one more friendly to use with a girdle.
    I was really disappointed with the cost of the Dreamlover 2000. Seeing as how I'm going to be back in the shop, maybe I will see what is possible in the home-made venue as well.
    Tata
    Mr Gee.:rolleyes:

15. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    signs of spring
    Since starting this journal I've spent most days enfemme,including bra & girdle; hardly what you'd call secure, but combined with the schedule time constraints,it has been effective in keeping me chaste for a week at a time. Weekends I'm kept dressed, but the mistress is around a lot more, so we do have our little orgasm moments.
    Since February we have also been on L-Arginine & Lysine; Fenugreek has been in the diet now for a year. A number of positive changes have taken place. For an older male we are content with the results.
    With the winter clothes about to hit the closet this is going to result in it being more difficult to keep "dressed",and that is the main reason for looking more seriously into a chastity device. Would like some advice in this regard....My short list...Jailbird, Birdlocked, homemade.
    Yours in service
    Mr Gee

16. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    This morning my domina had me pay homage orally and then refused me our normal "sex with her on top" thing. That's a first....and hot, as she now keeps me dressed for the day.
    It was a smoldering time trying to keep the paws off the missus property today. Being in pantyhose and a girdle does make this impossible. I've noticed that on removing these, I seem to loose the urge to cheat and really miss the sensousness of being "femmed".
    Maybe I'm using my love for femininity as a chastity device?? Whatever, I manage for a week at a time.
    Being femmed keeps me horny and sub spaced; removing the feminine items tends to leave me bored and depressed.
    Anyone else feel like this?
    Mr Gee

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Checking in. Glad to see things are moving in the right direction for you :)

It's the little surprise that have the biggest impact. When your Domme suddenly does a little something that she wouldn't normally, it can disorientate you and make you realise who is now in control.

18. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    :D

You are so right(of course),she surprised me again last night with a most adept woman-handling of her man toys. There are times I think all us old married farts just don't express enough appreciation for what we have.
    Speaking of expression, I must be careful not to venture to far into areas she considers private.
    Also, a thank you to MW for your little attentions....you do tend to the newbies, don't you.
    Yours in service
    Mr Gee(& Gwen) [​IMG]

19. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Happy Happy Happy

I'm sweet sixty five, still get laid twice a week, and experience a subby chaste lifestyle.
    What's this stuff about sliding into the next world with yer brakes on fire and the gas tank empty....(Rachel)
    I plan on slithering in, jus leakin' a lot!!!
    Mr Gee Sr.

20. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I'm Not in my chastity & I'm not dressed. This is the S----!
    Mistress seems to think doing nothing is an option and I'm down!
    Geee!:(

21. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Lady M has been keeping me close and pampering me lately! Morning time takes forever to get out of bed! Lots of teasing & caressing but that's it!
    In all of this, I've taken note that the Fenugreek I've been on for 18months has had an un-expected result. My nipples are a lot more sensitive; to the point that nipple clips I used to find tolerable, are now quite edgy!
    Yesterday, in one of my "bored" moments, I decided to shave my belly! What a hoot! It's not itchy (yet) and hoping it will not be! She hasn't noticed yet....can't wait!
    Kinda hoping I go back to the slower hair growth cycle I was in before I started on saw palmetto, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, and Zinc. If I have to, I will cut down to every second day to see if I get this result.
    Oh yes, My dear sweet lady performed her first hair dye job, with me as victim! turned out very well!
    So we have been busy, if a little dis-connected.
    Ta
    Mr Gee B)

22. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Asked Lady M where she stood on the CB topic & first thing off her lips was how much does it cost. Guess this ain't going nowhar!!
    She still hasn't noticed the lack of belly hair either after a week.
    Back to Vanilla land!
    Geese :angry:

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *hugs*

I always found these things had cycles. Sometimes I was keen and raring to go, other times I just wanted a bit of space from it all.

Hopefully things will be on the up soon.

24. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I'm teetering on cashing in this thing & going back to being a beer swillin' redneck, least then I was rejected for something I understood.
    Thanks for the hug....luv cashmere!(swoon! redfaced!)

25. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I'm teetering on cashing in this thing & going back to being a beer swillin' redneck, least then I was rejected for something I understood.
    Thanks for the hug....luv cashmere!(swoon! redfaced!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice