Cock sleeves to wear whilst in your cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subhub101, Mar 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Posted this in the sex toy sub forum but I don't think it gets the same footfall as here

Any reccomendations or guidance for wearing a cock sleeve while in chastity?
    Is it a bad idea? Has anyone tried it? With the smaller length and greater girth I'm struggling to find a suitable sleeve thanks in advance !xx

2. Green.Fly

Green.Fly Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Sexy as hell, but I find the reality of wearing one over the cage to be difficult to put proper force behind a thrust. Not to mention cages usually bend down and so the sleeve is either facing down or pushing the base of the penis in an odd way.
    I find a light jockstrap underwear and strap-on harness to be the best way to support the cage and really be able to fuck the wife.

Subhub101 likes this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Subhub101 likes this.
  4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Most guy just wear a strap on harness it's much easier, I went all out and bought a really nice harness and a real feel dildo and used it over my cage, but my wife didn't like it she only wants the real thing

RegSpain likes this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    We did that when we first met, I sort of fashioned one out of the oxballs one and it went over the looker2. It really only got used once. For some reason the oxballs silicon broke down and it became unusable. I put a stiff inner backbone and then stuffed it with something I cant remember what I used but it wasn't a bad DIY job

We haven't really visited the real skin dildos much, although I have had them for a while but funny enough last week we had some spontaneous action while I was in the cage and I ended up wearing the vixskin. My partner announced she doesn't need me any more, she said it felt so real :)

We both thought it was pretty hot, and she is still teasing me about being replaced. Makes me firm just thinking about it, and its a bit scary at the same time lol. I don't really know just how much she is teasing.

We have a larger one (that is quite a bit more girthy than me but not that much in terms of actual measurements, it just looks big that I think she is curious about. She teases me that she might like it too much.

Truth is if it did give her more pleasure and it actually made her horny thinking about it id definitely be willing to use it. She is far to generous to ban me forever, even though Id effectively be a cuck to the vixskin. I dont really have a problem with it because its still me giving her the pleasure :)

I made the mistake of suggesting I might be relegated to a in the cage wand orgasm, and she picked up the wooden spoon and started thrashing me saying "its not about your orgasm!!" and alas she is right to say that! I actually felt guilty for opening my gob which isn't that unusual

We have been talking about longer periods of denial for me and after a few weeks I cant really giver her a good thrashing with my penis without getting to edge and I have to slow or stop for a while. I don't see why she should go without. But its really up to her to explore what she wants and makes her horny.

I have to admit I love more than anything the feeling of being inside my partner whether I cum or not! I consider myself lucky compared to many on here. Maybe if she is serious she might just let me in for a feel sometimes lol

CagedBadger likes this.
  6. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Wow that site is awful. Like something from 1996. I have one of the "oxballs" extenders I got on amazon and I like it. Wife likes it. I use it as often as she'll let me. But you need to put a hard erect penis into it for it to work at all. I don't see how you could possibly do this while in a chastity cage. Just get a harness and dildo/strap on.

7. Deleted member 100175

We have a SpareParts 'Deuce' harness (with a jockstrap-like pouch & second hole for the cage) and a Vixen Creations VixSkin 'Buck' dildo.

As posted above, the dildo didn't sound all that much larger than me on paper, but in reality it's a big lump of equipment.

Both are new & only used once so far, but with audible success - I think she's sparing my feelings a little ...

I was going to get one of the smaller VixSkin sleeves to slip over the cage for more spontaneity & 'realism', but the reviews on Amazon US are almost all quite negative.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    dont think a sleeve could be worn over a cage, better with a strap on

9. Casemagnum72

Casemagnum72 Member

Agriculture
    MN USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I think this is what you are looking for. Found this awhile back online and would also love to try it with my KH.

Screenshot_20210916-232429.jpg Screenshot_20210916-232515.jpg

hardbodysub likes this.
  10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Yeah, you are definitely better off with a harness. I'd imagine you would need a very small device and a lot of the filler plugs they sell with what I linked.

11. ximensd250

ximensd250 New member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    King Hippo likes this.
  12. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    I threw out something like that. Those types are very very stretchy and soft. It's just not....good.

13. Onedge

Onedge New member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    This is similar to what I tried with my wife once strapped over my Bone4 Mirco cage. It worked well for her unfortunatly not so much for myself. Light thrusting it works well but, when thing started to heat up I pushed harder and harder and not even realizing I ended up with cuts on the head of my penis, enough that it was bleeding . It took a week healing, so please just be careful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice