Frustrated Beginners

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by amelia's good boy, Feb 22, 2023.

1. amelia's good boy

amelia's good boy New member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Hello,

We are new to this, newbie forum seemed appropriate. We started with a metal cage from Amazon. She thought it was pretty intimidating looking so we didn't use it much. Come to find out it's also much too big.

So, we bought a few Kink3d knockoffs from Alliexpress. She likes the way they look. Trying to use them to find a good size to order the real thing. It's been a frustrating experience. She isn't typically too involved in stuff but does seem to enjoy the chastity idea. However, finding the right cage is having her wonder if this is for us.

That's the background. Here's my problem. We ended up having a weekend with me locked up in a Kink3d knockoff about a month ago. When I took it off there was a rash. Seems to mimic the cage on my head and some of shaft. We let it clear up and tried again with one of the smaller Kink3d knockoffs. I attached pictures of what happened after wearing it for about 3 hours. It's the same thing. I'm worried because I still don't think we have enough data to go ahead and order a Kink3d. And we're also worried the real thing will do the same thing.

Attached pictures (I think). Do you guys think it's an allergic reaction? If so, if it happened with 2 knockoffs from 2 different stores on Alliexpress, does it seem like I'll be allergic to a real Kink3d? If not allergies, what could be happening? We cleaned them real well before wearing, and there doesn't seem to be any "rough spots" near the head. I'm sure like all beginners we want to fast forward to the part where we have a good fitting cage with no issues. The metal one we tried was too heavy to wear around, too hard to pee, and I don't really want to do the strap thing every day. She does like the integrated lock style, I think that makes it less intimidating for her.

I've read all the "sizing guides" I can find, spent the week recovering from rash taking measurements. Just feeling kind of defeated and tho I have some numbers, still kinda lost in this thing. I guess I'm just rambling now.

1.jpg 2.jpg

2. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    If it's plastic then some of those cheap Chinese cages are made from acrylic or similar compounds which can cause nasty reactions.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please have you wash the cage cos it migt be something nasty that was on it and it just need a good wash. i had some jeans once that i dint wash first and i got a rash all over my legs. But it dint last long anyways. i hope your rash go better.

bknd90 and IB-Chaste like this.
  4. Bbchastity69

Bbchastity69 Member

Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I had same issue. Anything from Ali express caused bad rash. I have had good luck with eBay but am saving for custom metal. In the long run it will be cheaper and healthier but I am l locked 24*7.

5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I use ebay or Amazon for my cages, decent quality, not like a custom cage but great starters

6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I've got 2 x 3d printed black mamba knockoffs that do this to me. They're both made from a kind of more porous plastic that my holy trainer knock off which I wear all the time. The allergic reaction happened overnight in just 1 night. Kind of elephant man swelling, lots of fluid. Took a long time to heal and was very unpleasant and itchy healing. Luckily I'm healed completely but I would advice you not to risk it again and bin that cage.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  7. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Exactly the same for me. It went straight in the bin.

8. amelia's good boy

amelia's good boy New member

Local Time:
    I appreciate the replies. Nice to confirm it's likely an allergic reaction. They'll go into the trash. I emailed Kink3d to hopefully get their help with measuring. Mainly unsure about the base ring at this point. They've got a curved one and a regular flat one.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I’m afraid 3rd party’s will use cheaper plastics as compounds, and if like me you have sensitive skin then they will irritate you! Sometimes its better to pay up more first instead of paying out less again and again.

10. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Don't beat yourself up, the hardest part of getting into chastity imo is finding that perfect size - especially as a beginner. Took me about 4 cages/8 months to finally find a cage that seems to fit pretty well. It's good that you started with buying cheap/knockoffs as it's economical and hopefully you can narrow down more and more into the right fit for you - it's literally a trial and error process.

The problem with buying knockoffs is a potential risk of the quality of the material - I bought a Chinese knock-off cb6000 which felt like my dick was burning... and after like 5 times wearing, it literally broke in half.

I would really recommend getting a K3D (that was my first cage that fit really well on me) - but it's a bit pricy and I consider it an intermediate-stage cage imo. If you really want to get a K3D, you really really need to make sure your measurements are on point.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If it looks cheap, if it looks sketchy, it probably is. Crappy metals, resins of unknown origins, I wouldn’t trust them.

You didn’t show a pic of the cage you were concerned about but sent pics of your penis instead. Yes it’s a rash.

Get a hypoallergenic steel cage. No muss no fuss.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 100175

I've had two custom 3D printed cages & three K3Ds and all caused irritation.

It was different to these pics though, as someone posted above more 'Elephant Man' with underskin fluid & swelling - terrifying the first time!

No way to know whether this is the cheap cage or a broader plastics / black dye reaction, but be prepared for disappointment if you spend bigger money on K3D & it happens again.

Steel for me now & titanium next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice