Intro and a hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elliot_r, Feb 9, 2011.

1. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I guess it was time that I come here and give a bit of information as to who I am and why I'm at Chastity Mansion.

To start with I am not owned or controlled by anyone at this time. I do have a CB2000 but it is not in use. Many have asked me, either here or at other places why I don't self lock. Well for me it is not about just locking up, it is so much more. For me it is more about the giving up of power and the control of that part of me to another. To a KH. Someone who will say when my next pleasure will come. With self locking it is just too easy to take it off and get self gratification. But, if someone else is holding the keys well...it a whole new ball game. Chastity is to me not about sexual gratification, or should I say about not getting sexual gratification, but more about a constant reminder that with a CB around my cock and balls I no longer am in control. In fact, that control is now in the hands of someone else. Someone that I trust and will give my total devotion and service to to make her life more comfortabale and satisfied.

I did do self locking/self denial one time for a period of three months. But as I am trying to convey, there was a key componet missing. That componet was a keyholder. Somone to take the key to my device and not letting me out till the KH were to see fit fo letting me out. And as I said, being let out may not be for anything but tease and denial, a clean up or if truely lucky, well, sexual gratification. That would be completely up to the keyholder though.

As I said, I have a CB2000. I got it several years ago. I do have troubles with the device as far as comfort and such. It may be due to high set balls or being overweight. In time, and if it were okay w/ the keyholder, my dream device would be that of a NeoSteel device w/ 'attachements'. Something about that e-stim that just seems...wild...either for pleasure or for serious correction in attitude or training device. But, that is something that is some time down the road at this time.

I am unowned, uncollared, not seeing anyone at this time. This I hope to change w/i the year. And once this changes, who knows what the future may hold.

Thanks for taking time to read this and if there are any questions, i will try to answer them promptly.

Take care
    elliot

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Hello elliot. :welcome: to the Mansion and thanks for such a great introduction, it really gives us a view to who you are.

It seems to me that you have a goal in mind, and are setting out to meet it. Hopefully 2011 will be your year. All things crossed for you!

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Welcome elliot :CMrocks:

I am sure you will find everyone here at Mansion to be both friendly and helpful.

Participation here is the best way to meet friends and have fun, youre off to a good start with such a great introduction.

Have fun :)

Mistress Michelle

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Elliot,no need to have a keyholder that is next door.
    i am locked in my 2k and the key to it is locked away in a safebox..the only picture of the combo to the box is at someone elses house a few hundred miles away.
    i cant get out till he wants to let me out.its frustrating,but i love being locked and have someone else control when i can play.

5. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:

6. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    Hello Elliot and all,

As some of you know, I am a professional dominatrix. My husband of nearly ten years became my 24/7 lifestyle cuckold just over two years ago. Unless he leaves, he will be my only real world lifestyle cuclold.* However, I have been toying with the idea of being an online "virtual" Cuckoldress or keyholder for some time. I don't know if this has ever been done before. I would think so, but I've never run across it in my research.

Has anyone heard of such a service? Can you point me towards any helpful information?

So Elliot, if you think this might be something you're interested in send me a pm. This would be a learning experience for us both. I am interested in this as a possible future source of revenue, but I would ask nothing of you except complete obedience and total honesty.

Love & torment,

Mistress Angelique

*Even if he does leave, it is doubtful I would ever take another real world cuckold. It is an enormous amount of work, and I can get laid with him or without him. I am literally only cuckolding him out of love for him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice