Cage question about balls slippage out

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Plotthund, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VZ9TH77?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

So the link above should be of the cage I got. The cage is pretty close to perfect except it seems that at times my balls can easily slip between the gap and outside of the base ring. Are there any tips/tricks anyone have on making the cage a little more snug to prevent them from coming out?

Something I did learn from all this is I never thought that testicles change in size depending on blood flow and if you are aroused or not. But I guess they do from what stuff online says.

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    If you have slippage while wearing it, typically the base ring is too big and needs to be downsized.

Plotthund and Paulwhy69 like this.
  3. Paulwhy69

Paulwhy69 Member

Local Time:
    I agree with Miss Bella. You can always go one size tighter. I would recommend for a first cage to go with something plastic with multiple size rings. The ones that have adjustable seem to always pinch skin.
    If there is too much so between the ring and cage you can get a ball slip too. But that cage looks pretty good.

Plotthund likes this.
  4. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:

I've tried some of the resin cages out there and the large size ring seemed too tight (usually 50mm). 55mm ring so far seems to work best but I'm up for trying out the 50mm stainless steel ring.

Thanks for your all's input.

5. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have the same issue and went to a smaller ring. I am struggling more with the actual sleeve.

What I have been told is once you have the base ring on, you should be able to get one finger between you, and the ring up to the first knuckle. If you can’t do that it’s too small. If you can get more it’s too big.

I have noticed the larger the gap, the better the base ring needs to fit. I’m still in the fitting stage myself. Hoping to pull the trigger on a Mature Metal Queen’s Keep soon.

Plotthund and Paulwhy69 like this.
  6. Paulwhy69

Paulwhy69 Member

Local Time:
    Hi. What’s the queens keep look like. Sounds interesting

7. Paulwhy69

Paulwhy69 Member

Local Time:
    I thought I needed a 55mm. A 45mm is what I wear now. I didn’t want to buy a metal cage till I knew or felt comfortable with the proper size

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    @Plotthund well if you can take the cage off then get a hammer and give the ring a bit of a bash and that will squash it a bit and it migt fit better then.

Plotthund likes this.
  9. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    Well I got one of the ergonomic 50mm rings and I guess this is my size. I am not coming out of this thing now. Everything also seems to hold together and fit better as well.

One thing I have noticed is how different brands will drill holes differently. Enough to drive us all crazy. I got the right base ring for the cage and everything is secure.

10. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    Well it looks like the 50mm base ring works and now I am locked in and wife has the key. Now if only she learns how to use me?

11. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    The key measurement for this issue is the diagonal gap - the distance between the bottom edge of the tube, and base ring. It’s well described here: https://badassworkroom.com/pages/all-about-chastity-cage-customization

Badass have clever solutions for this via what he calls a scrotum pressing ring. I’ve long had this issue of the occasional escaping ball, and one of his devices with the extra ring, just larger than the tube has completely solved this issue for me.

BlokeDenied likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice