Another CB fitting question

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by ScottsdaleSlave, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ScottsdaleSlave

ScottsdaleSlave New member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    i apologize if this has been asked elsewhere and i didn't see it. i seem to be right in between two ring sizes. If i apply the middle ring i can pull out of the cb6000 rather easily. If i decrease to the next smallest ring it it far too tight and i get circulation problems. i have also tried all spacer possibilities with each ring combination, thus i thought id ask if anyone else had the problem of being in-between ring sizes?
    Thank you very much.

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Check the link in the sig block below for some ideas about how to achieve a good fit. Good luck!

3. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    you are suffering from lack of adjustment due to crap tube spacer tubes.

email cb6000improvements@gmail.com for a 34 pc spacer kit
    that will resolve the problem for you

4. ScottsdaleSlave

ScottsdaleSlave New member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Hi, thank you so much, PansyTart, i read your entire review and measuring method, will try that for myself shortly.
    May i ask you, is mature metal the right choice for a more active workout/sports life?

5. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I find the MM JailBird innocuous during exercise as long as I add some gravity support with a shoelace wrapped around my hips and tied in a shoelace knot around the center post of the base ring. You can see a pic of this configuration in one of my threads, or failing that, in one of my galleries. I do find that any recumbent device, such as a recumbent bicycle, is problematic because of the way your scrotum is widened and wants to sit right between your thighs in a recumbent sitting position. I haven't tried an upright bicycle seat yet because the weather currently doesn't permit tandem cycling with MsTreat. My guess is that for cycling, Ma'am might need to take the cage off. I've never found any base ring device to work for cycling because the seat horn presses right into your perineum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice