Another satisfied JailBird customer

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by jerry locked, Feb 3, 2011.

1. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    I ordered the JailBird from MatureMetal a few months ago, and unfortunately, i goofed up the cage dimensions. MatureMetal went over and above the call of duty by making a discounted new cage. They continued to make minor adjustments on the rear cock ring for a tiny fee to insure a proper fit. Now, after three weeks, i am comfortably locked up.

MatureMetal has fantastic customer service. They quickly responded to my e-mails, and actually answered the phone when i needed an answer. There were no hassles, and they were willing to work with me to get the proper fit for their dynamite product.

i've not see this type of great customer service for a LONG time. Isn't it kind of ironic that when most companies try to screw you over, that MatureMetal makes a high quality product that won't let you screw.

Thanks, again, Mature Metal

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Yep! MM is a pleasure to work with. A++ customer service all the way. At a reasonable price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice