Larger Rings?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Jet1031, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Jet1031

Jet1031 New member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Hi, all. New chastity user, here :) I just received a CB6000, and have unfortunately had an issue with it already. I'm using the largest ring, and it's definitely too small for me; causing discoloration after a few minutes, had to take it off right away. Not to mince words, I have a rather large set of testes, so even with the largest ring and spacer combo, it's causing my ballsack to start to turn purplish blue, which is obviously not a good thing. I'm mostly curious if there is anywhere that sells larger sets of the rings beyond the biggest one included with the CB, or if there's a do it yourself trick to making a larger ring that would work. Thanks in advance for any advice :)

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Welcome to the club. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Go straight to maturemetal.com, order a sizing kit via *email* (don't use the regular website form), and specify that you probably need the "Large" sizing kit too. Then follow the sizing guide linked in the sig block below.

You don't have to actually use this accurate sizing info (with the help of MM's sizing kit) to buy a Mature Metal device, but I'll certainly vouch for them. If you want comfortable, hygenic, full-time wear, the JailBird is IMO the way to go. See my ticker down there in the sig block? That's how long my JailBird has been on--full-time--since the day it arrived in the mail. I sleep like a baby in it. There was no break-in period. No "getting used to wearing it". It causes no hygiene issues. It does not *need* to come off for any reason.

If you want to investigate alternatives to the MatureMetal devices, other custom crafters I know of are Lori's, Steelworx.de, NeoSteel (full belts), and Latowski (full belts).

Good luck!

3. Jet1031

Jet1031 New member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM

Great, I'll definitely look into that. Thanks so much for help! :)

4. Leo_Pain

Leo_Pain Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Hello Jet,

if your balls turn purple just from the start I think there is just no other chance
    than ordering a different belt.
    If it´s just about some mm you can use a dremel to grind it a little bit wider.
    Afterwards grind it by hand and use a polishing set to get back the original look.
    That will work up to 52 or 53 mm.
    I did that and for day-use it´s ok but not for the night.

Leo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice