Which Birdlocked?

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by darth603, Jan 25, 2011.

1. darth603

darth603 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    I'm thinking about ordering in a Birdlocked device when I get paid next week, and thought I'd try to get some help sizing. I know how to size the base ring, no problem. The website is pretty clear on that part.

What I'm not sure about is whether to get the regular or the new maxi device. I'm a larger boy, large enough that a CB-2k won't fit at all, but I'm also more of a grower than a shower so I can sometimes shrink down real small- especially in cold weather. Anybody got any suggestions on how to decide?

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    If you shrink small, you can wear small. The real question is what size is your shaft when small? Diameter and length.

That said, as one who has owned a birdlocked, this bitch strongly recommends against spending your money on one. The radial gap is huge, and that plus the flexible base ring *will* allow one of your balls to escape. All those grippy silicone surfaces will quickly abrade and pinch your skin everywhere unless you keep it all slathered with lube or lotion all the time. Also, the super wide base ring and overall configuration really pushes everything straight out from your body, which causes two problems: 1) you get a huge, obvious bulge in your pants, and 2) your pants force the whole affair to move to one side of the inseam, and the one testicle that is pushed directly forward near the inseam will get sawed to bits by the inseam every time you move. It's the most uncomfortable device to wear all day getting in and out of the car or up and down from seats, etc. It's the most "pinchy" device overall out of the 5 different devices this bitch has owned. Finally hygiene is very difficult. Way too many moisture traps that never dry out. You will get more edemas in this device than most other designs, have the worst odor when you take this device off compared to other designs, and you will get more sores in various places, and faster, than in any other device.

In hindsight, this bitch spent a LOT more money buying and trying various "less expensive" mass-market devices than would have been spent if this bitch went straight for a custom-fit stainless device as the first device. For only about 2x the cost of a Birdlocked, you can get a custom-fitted Mature Metal Jailbird, whose comfort and design I can vouch for 100%. Take a look at the fitting guide (linked in the sig block below) for some ideas about getting a truly wearable device.

3. swindonsub1

swindonsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    i currently wear a Birdlock and find it very comfortable to wear, but there are a few things wrong with it,
    1) you can pull out
    2) your balls or 1 of them will come out
    3) the holes can cause marks on your penis

i am know buying a Neosteel, which i should have done from the beginning and saved a fortune not buying these other ones

4. armin7

armin7 New member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    It's an ok device, but has some major flaws: you can pull out of it, and put it back on, with a lot of lube and some time. So you could pull out masturbate and put back on and your KH wouldn't even know. It seems a bit small on me which causes the skin to putrude the the vent holes causing minor blister/marks...It's very comfortable, but not secure...I got a cb6k, and it it muuuch better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice