No cage chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Sam R, Feb 3, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Hi all, things have changed over the last few months, where I was excited for a life of chastity and KH fun …

My wife is pregnant and sex has become non existent. Chastity is not even in the conversation unfortunately as she is dealing with the pregnancy.

I’ve gone weeks without cumming with the notion of supporting my wife but then end up jerking off when I cannot handle it anymore. I do feel guilty about it…

A couple weeks ago, we tried to have some intimate time but I came within a minute? That was the end of that…

I’ve probably cum once every month? Wow… writing this down is therapeutic but exciting (horny?) at the same time. All of this without a cage….! It would be fun if I had a cage on but alas, that is the furthest from her mind.

Thanks all for letting me write this down and for you reading this…

signed
    Frustrated but excited husband

Caged4Sazz, Timberwoof and Iron78 like this.
  2. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    One could lock up, give her the key with the message one does not expect anything other than for the key to be kept unless SHE wishes it to be used.

3. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    would you try and get a release before locking up, or endure the urge and lock up asap?

4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Agree with others…don’t make it “about sex”, but about you and helping with your self control. Pregnant women need and crave attentive spouses, in all aspects. The hormone ride for them is a roller coaster at times, so locking up gives you the opportunity to focus all your energy on her and her needs, and takes all pressure off her to “relieve” you when you want.

Another idea is get a combination key lock box (similar to what realtors and vacation rentals use on the door), when she’s in the right mind frame, explain the why you want and need to be locked up, tell her to set the combo and not tell you, lock the key away and have her put it somewhere safe. That way only she can grant your freedom, she can care or not care about the key and sex, and there’s not pressure for her to unlock it “just because”. It will take a tiny effort to get the box, unlock it etc, so there won’t be any heat of the moment weakness for her or you, and if she really wants to play with her cock, she’ll get the key and unlock you in a conscious way, so there won’t be a question about her intent.

The rest of the time, focus during the lock up, don’t mention the cage or her cock or how much you want release, instead ask her what she wants and needs - non-sexual and (if she wants) sexual. Don’t put pressure on her, just do things for her and be attentive to her needs…you’ll be amazed how awesome this will be.

Caged4Sazz and Sam R like this.
  5. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the great advice! I’ve been very attentive to her needs and not mentioned mine. Hence the long periods between any release (cage or no cage), it’s a constant feeling of being filled to the brim with a large load of semen. Almost to the point of leaking out automatically. I’m happy to save it and only get a release if and when she asks for some. It puts me in a constant state of arousal and frustration though. Oh do I dream of a draining….

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Self locking seems easier when one hasn't "released" & is in an increased state of arousal so, I would lock up before "release" & quickly forfeit the key to my wife.

7. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Ive requested a lock up as that is something I am not allowed to do with out my wife/KH permission. She indicated she plans on a supervised release (handjob or self jerk) in her presence at some point this weekend.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  8. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Might be a good time to get yourself a PA, if you dont have one already. This will be great for after the baby so she can have you totally devoted, attentive, and helpful.

remyruff and Sam R like this.
  9. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Excellent idea. I was under the impression that a PA works well for circumcised cocks? I am not, is that an issue?

10. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    Not for the PA, but the cage will probably need a loop to hold the foreskin under the PA.

On Badassworkroom their pic of the BA20p has a foreskin loop.

Sam R likes this.
  11. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I will check it out. That would be a massive next step for us… we’re slowly opening up more and more to each other about our desires. :lockkey:

12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'm currently waiting on my Badassworkroom cage the BA28 but no PA ring , I wish you the best good luck with you and the wife's pregnancy

13. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    If your wife is pregnant you must go for PA piercing, after healing period you can wear any chastity tube like PA-5000

Sam R and Caged for life like this.
  14. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Update: we decided to continue without a PA, it’s been about 3 months and I’ve had 0 physical contact and 2 bodily discharges in that time. The second one being last night.

it’s a rather weird feeling, where I feel evacuated, drained and perhaps a ruined orgasm but no pleasure from it at all.

Last night’s discharge was massive and wouldn’t stop for a few seconds. But like I indicated, no relief. I feel like I can ‘go again’ but probably with not cum.

It’s been an interesting period, I’ve never not cum for so long, plus with out any physical contact. looks like my body is self regulating.

It’s humiliating when it happens but weirdly enough it’s such a turn on. Am I crazy?

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  15. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Update June 25, 2023

it’s been 5 months without a release (note: we’ve practicing no cage chastity). The only release I got was 2 involuntarily nocturnal emissions, the last one being about a month ago. It’s been pretty surreal not cumming for so long, since I started puberty, this is the longest ever.
    Lately, I’ve been noticing another nocturnal emission forthcoming, it’s been pretty challenging to not release. My wife (KH) has agreed to cage me, in the hopes it helps reduce the sensations and sensitivity. It’s been 24 hours and it definitely has!
    To boot, I’m at the gym, caged and not a care in the world! The thrill and comfort comes from my commitment to my KH to control my orgasms and only save them for her use.
    Note: I’m using the vice mini and it’s great! I have no space to grow and it helps the urges. Especially in a gym full of great physiques

This is great and looking forward to more commitment, rector how much longer I go without a release ‍♂️

Please feel free to comment or ask questions, happy to engage with this amazing community .

Sam

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  16. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    That is amazing self control! I can't go cage free for a few hours without masturbating. Does your wife acknowledge your state of exceptional horniness?
    Has she been slow to get on board with the chastity lifestyle? This seems like a big gift from you to her, has she shown any gratitude?

Sam R likes this.
  17. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    She half acknowledges it? Very introverted but been slowly bringing her to open up. Once in bed, she’s quite the animal lol, but getting there is some work.
    She is totally worth it, blows my mind as a partner

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I agree with captivatedbyher, that is great self control, you should be proud of yourself for it. And maybe show your wife the acknowledgments you get her for it.

Bill249017 and Sam R like this.
  19. SpankySD

SpankySD Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    With a PA and a foreskin, you want an “S” hook. BAWR, Rigid Chastity both offer them. If you look around there may be others.

20. SpankySD

SpankySD Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    My personal commitment is never to ejaculate without my KH’s consent, whether I happen to be locked or not.

In your shoes, I think I would self lock (if your key is available to you), and put the key on a hook on the wall in plain sight. Then tell my wife that I am there to support her in any way I can, and that my penis was of no concern to either of us, unless she is in the mood for it. Then I would not mention it again, until she brings it up.

But that’s just me. We are all different.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  21. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I don't always wear a cage, but I am on the honor system at ALL times. No masturbating without permission from the wife.

Sam R and herluckyboi like this.
  22. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I'm very happy with the honour system

Sam R and TAGntim like this.
  23. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Although She has me wearing the cage more and more. When I am not, I am on the honor system. I used to be on the honor system but frequently broke the rules and that's when She had me get the cage.

24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I was on the honour system a good chunk of last year. The problem was that without the cage, I didn't have that constant reminder, and I apparently needed a constant reminder. So the honour system didn't really work out for us.

It's obviously psychological, though. Different people will respond differently.

Sam R and herluckyboi like this.
  25. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Hi all, it’s been about 3 months since my last post here. I haven’t had the pleasure of feeling my wife/domme/part time KH’s wetness or warmth in months. Neither have I had the pleasure of a release. At this point I’d settle for a ruined orgasm.
    I’ve had a few nocturnal emissions, that’s been my only release.
    I’ve also not stroked my cock in months, and I feel if I get erect , I will cum instantly. Such a weird, exciting dynamic.
    I’ve been wondering if I’ve shrunk my coco size as a result of low usage?? Any thoughts on this?
    I also don’t think I’d last more than a few seconds. I do feel very inadequate and it turns me on! Wow!
    Wonder if I am inching towards being a cuckold? Hmmm…

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice