no touching?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastity4slave, Dec 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    my KH has decided that She is no longer going to touch me at all. we meet about once a week to remove the tube and keep everything clean. She usually gets in some teasing before She locks me back up. not anymore.
    we decided a while back that i would find a new KH (She is too busy to keep me and since i moved, we are kinda far apart now), and She would keep my keys to hand over to a new Owner. She knew i would cheat.
    it has taken me a while now, and i still have not found a new Owner, so She decided on the no touching thing until i do. She thinks it will help motivate me in my search.
    so for now, my tube will still come off once a week for cleaning, but now She will only hose everything off with some soap and water and then lock me back up (i am always handcuffed before my tube is removed to prevent any touching on my part and i have not been allowed to touch my own penis now for about five years).
    so my question is: has anyone else experienced or administered this type of denial? longest without touching? and how was it?
    thanks,
    steve

2. Josie Secrets

Josie Secrets Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Hi,
    I try to encourage you, it'll be just you who knows and keeps record on denial/not touching.. I've done that for some time because my wife has no interest in domination. So I dominate myself!

You don't even need a device, but it's nice to keep it on, helps you to remember the good old days! My only allowed touching is to wash myself. I pee sitting down wiht my thighs together. Sometimes I have to wipw or wash my clitty afterwars. When I go to bed I have no panties or like it at all, just a shirt or nightgown. I do get erections but I have learned quite good at mentally taming them. Not touching helps a lot. Occasionally I ejaculate when sleeping but that's jus a shame I have to suffer.

Sometimes I must fuck my wife (not often!) Sometimes I allow myself an orjasm but always in a girly way! I like most to wear tight panties and stretch-jeans and then dance around and rock my ass until I ejaculate. I love the hot juice in my panties! I don't wash the goo, but let it dry. The messy smell develops in a few hours and it's very erotic too!

I hope the this gave you some encouragement and helps you on your journey!
    Josie

3. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    it has now been more than 30 days since my penis has been touched by anything other than my tube. i dont even dream about my next orgasm, what i think about the most now is how much i would enjoy a human hand wrapped around my penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice