My Introduction/Contract Signed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by itiswhatitis, Jan 10, 2011.

1. itiswhatitis

itiswhatitis Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Hello,
    I'm a 51 yo bi submissive crossdressing husband of a beautiful 46 yo Godess that deserves, wants and needs more than i could ever give her. We have entered into a contract of my chastity, servitude and humiliation. In one hour I will be in lock up. i have been asked by the Godess to post here my introduction. We signed the contract last night and i have already failed to hold up my end of the deal. i believe this is going to be one hell of a ride... perhaps i should have been a bit more careful about what i wished for. i can post my contract and a cronologic of the events if anyone is interested. i do not want to waste valuable internet resources unless someone will get a kick out of it or find it useful.

i hope to gain insight and support here. Thank you for this forum.
    it

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

I'm sure (if your Goddess allows) people would be very interested in the details of your contract, it's quite a hot topic around here and everyone loves to know what everyone else is tied down to (pun intended).

I hope you enjoy your stay, we're all here to help and support you on this journey. :)

3. itiswhatitis

itiswhatitis Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Thank you for the welcome. She asked me to post it and i did. She asked that i tell about our journey as well. i will start that in the appropriate thread later.
    it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice