Long Term

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by daveNH, Jan 1, 2011.

1. daveNH

daveNH New member

Local Time:
    12:03 AM
    My wife has been talking long term chastity for some time now but mostly we its been on for a month and as long as 2 months , Last night after the ball had dropped and everyone cheered in the new year she whispered in my ear that she decided 2011 will be orgasm free and the belt wont be coming off any time soon , she told me a year lock up is whats she wants and it starts now , i felt myself get erect and at the same time im not really sure i can do that , anyone else offer any advise in dealing with this she seems really serious about it , whats the longest people have gone ? thanks

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    Just be sure you can keep clean, remove periodically for short inspection/cleaning/shaving, and think about how to ensure that you maintain your libido (and desire/frustration) instead of having it crash completely from lengthy denial. IMO there are many ways to maintain libido even in very long-term chastity, but ultimately you'll need some periodic "spoiled orgasms" or condition yourself to substitute the "pleasurable" sensations of prostate milking for real orgasms, or some combination of both. It also helps if your KH and others around you are experiencing a lot of orgasms, which triggers a sympathetic effect.

3. daveNH

daveNH New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice , I know i will still be pleasing her reg and cleaning has never been a problem as i have worn the belt for as long as 2 months without any problem , i have also been milked before and that seems the releive a lot of pressure when that happens , still seems like a long time to go , as i said it turns me on as well as scares me lol

4. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Pansy has given some good advice. Long term chastity can take two forms. In one, the keyholder plays no part in the chastity beyond ensuring health and hygeine. In the other, the keyholder has a high interest in maintaining the frustration and sexual interest of the one locked up. In the first case it can be that being kept in chastity after a few months the effect is that there is a much reduced libido. Here, chastity can boil down to merely coping with the complications of wearing the CB.

I know that for me if Mistress only just wanted to hold the keys and leave it at that, that I would quickly want to forget the whole thing. Instead, Mistress prefers to keep me permanenlty as sexually aroused as She can whilst enforcing denial. Admittedly this can be hard to deal with but is incredibly exciting within our dynamic. At this time, Mistress restricts me to around one orgasm per year and this is liable to be a ruined one.

I remember how I felt the first time Mistress asked me to go for a year. Yes, excited and frightened as well as a huge desire to please Her and try. If you've already done several months and are used to prostate milkings then there's really no problem in coping for longer. From others I've talked to, the crisis time tends to be around 2 months and if one is used to that sort of time then after continuing past it you will know you can settle down for whatever the length of time will be. That first really long term lockup with Mistress extended to over 18 months.

Mistress really wants to push for much longer now, so I know I won't orgasm this year and almost certainly not next year, either. Looking at that sort of stretch at the beginning can be daunting, but you learn to accept and enjoy because if your keyholder is enjoying your chastity then life can be very good indeed.

5. daveNH

daveNH New member

Local Time:
    Both of you have offered great advice and i thank you , the funny thing with my wife is once she locks the belt and puts the key around her neck and hanging between her tits she has a twinkle in her eye knowing im locked ( she really loves it ) she teases me all night and does it well , she also has a guy she sees and teases me about that all the time to , I also please her orally all the time and that makes me feel good , i love making her cum

6. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Dave NH,

I would say this part of your post sums it up, 'she also has a guy she sees and teases me about that all the time too'. Seems to me that she is possibly thinking of Cuckolding you - if it already hasn't started.

I would certainly like to see more posts from Mistresses & Dominant ladies on the subject of long-term orgasm denial. However there does seem to be a growing trend amongst females wanting & demanding far more in terms of male orgasm denial. In the sense that it's logical if denying a guy an orgasm for a month makes him more attentive then denying him for 3 months achieves greater attention & also increased submissiveness. Consequently denying him for 6 or 12 months is even better.

I can imagine that some point in the future, that a sub male would think that being allowed one or two orgasms a year would be a rare privilege, and that once every 2 years would be more the norm!! So my trying to get to 3 months seems a bit feeble to say the least!

7. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I'm definitely a believer in 'less is more' regarding orgasms for males!

There is a lot more information available these days compared to when I started so while I quickly worked out that the longer he'd been denied the more attentive he became it was another couple of years before I discovered ruined orgasms and milking .

Rita

8. daveNH

daveNH New member

Local Time:
    Thanks again for all of your advice about this , nice to know im not the only one locked up lol
    Is there anyone here who has been locked for a year or longer ? id love to hear about it

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I've had someone locked over a year. No problem. And if you go to malechastityblog, you'll see someone there has just started on a full year's denial.

IMO, you should try it and see. Write a note to your wife it's want you want too, amd no wriggling out...

10. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    The longest I had gone was 3 months but that was with ruined orgasms, my wife and I are just starting another 3 months again but this time with milking. As posted above, keep clean, keep the prostate active (massage or ruined orgasms) and stop if you have any problems and re-assess if needs be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice