Hello and thank you for this great forum!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Newcuckbi, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Hi!

Apologies for not writing out of the male or female cause we are co-writing.

We are a couple that is not new to swingers/kink life and have tested tried out a lot already. (+/- 10 years)
    We have been curious about chastity/cuckolding before but never really gotten into it due to a busy social life.

Kids now have come into play and our together play time has been limited by a lot. We don't mind and agreed that she will start dating / visiting sex clubs alone (she has done this in the past before if I had to work late).

Currently we really, really want to go further into the cuckolding as it brings pleasure for her and a different kind of pleasure for him. We are currently searching for a cage that can fit him. This is also what brought us here! Preferably long term wear that will keep it safe (health) and not too painfull (pain is ok if he gets aroused!)

Our search for the "best" chastity cage;
    Currently we tried a cheaper version of the CB6000. This as a "tryout". The cage itself fitted well along the penis, even though hard to put on due to being a grower and not a shower, the ring on the other hand was a bigger issue.
    Due to medical past the ball sack is closer to the body which would give the need for a ring with large diameter.
    However even that would be insufficient for long term wear. He has to go outside often and in the cold it all cramps together even more so that so to speak. Don't think any ring will be good enough to use at such moments.
    Tips, advise, ... all welcome in DM!

Thank to any who fully reads this and hope we can find what we want/need!

xxx L & T

Caged for life and King Hippo like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I started with a CB6000. It was so uncomfortable and no way I could ever have worn it 24x7x365. However it was very useful as it allowed experimentation with the ring etc to eventually get a good fit. I had to get the extra extra large base rings and combine that with the small tube from the CB6000S and a drinks bottle cap in then end to try a much shorter cage.

Then we saved for a custom steel cage with an oval ring and the cage deliberated pushed down towards the ring. Balls never escape no matter the environment or conditions.

Its out there, keep looking!

A

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Welcome to CM!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome to both of you

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Enjoy.

6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Welcome.

I started with a CB6000 (present from my Mistress/wife), but too big and kept pulling through/out even though it was the small I think. I moved to a small CB3000 and wore it for over a year. Not bad but had to get an "add on" anit-pull out because over night I would shrink down enough that by morning when typical morning erection would hit, I would miss the tube and it was not comfortable at all.

BTW... I did a modified CB6000 for a while that is a Dreamloverslab 2k add on for special training. Training worked and then some but the whole thing was more fragile then I liked. If your interested in that i can share more.

I have moved on to HT v5 now. Started with a NANO with a 45 cm ring. It was ok but I out get tube rubbing on testicle skin that wasnt comfortable . I moved to a NUB 40 cm ring now and its much better.

Also every time I have been "free" for a few days or more...RARE... when I am back caged and locked again the first days can be a but uncomfortable with rubbing/etc but quickly goes away.

I am allowed about 10-15 minutes of hygiene every few days if needed but everything goes right back into place and no issues

Wish you luck. Getting something comfortable for long term wear may take some tries, but I think its well worth it.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

8. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments and initial advice! I will make a separate post, as ordered by the wife!, to go into more detail including measurements.
    We received several chat messages but as those fabulous people noticed already answering is often really slow. We have 2 small children, one of just a few weeks, which consumes most of our time
    xx

9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    There is a “tube only” option that forgoes the ring but you need a piercing to secure it in place. These guys seem to have the best value for custom cages and offer a reasonable price for titanium which is much lighter than stainless. https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage

Dogchasecats and Newcuckbi like this.
  10. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    thank you for the advice! the ones with piercing kinda look scary to be honest :)
    I was thinking about a belt to keep it in place but not many (decent) information about it. Belt might not be "strong" enough to keep the penis from getting hard/growing(?).

11. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Interesting info

12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice