How many cages did you go through?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged for life, Dec 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    More, than twenty, I think. Chineese devises - more, than a dozen, out of 20. Mature Metal, Steelworxx, custom chastity, HT, others. Currently wear Steelworxx and custom chastity, when need plastic.

Lakeman and Caged for life like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Hmm. I went through a fair few. Eventually, when she told me to lock up, like genuinely the first time she actually told me to… I just went with the one I had to hand. It wasn’t perfect. It felt small, slightly uncomfortable and I didn’t sleep too well. I wasn’t given much of a choice though. After a while I felt at home in it. We then got something very similar but more refined to her wants. I’m still in that one now (albeit the smaller version). I think there is a lot made of getting the ‘right cage’ and not a lot of consideration to the body’s ability to adapt and habituate to stimuli.

I think a lot of guys (and this will be controversial) pussy out at the slight feeling of discomfort. The first week or two not sleeping well. Need to find the perfect match. It will never happen. The right cage is the one you can’t escape from.

Habituation is a scientifically proven phenomenon.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think it was about a dozen for me, got the curve first, it was far to big. Then the cb3000 that was to narrow. Then got the ch2000 and it was perfect! Then Madam wanted me in metal, went through half a dozen cheap cages, most to narrow, others just pinched everywhere. Then found a black coated one that fitted but skin started to react to it so it was back to the cb2000! Tried the 6000s, 6000 and the vice max all were to narrow so Stuck with the 2000 for well over 12 years until it was falling apart, then got my custom 3D print iron maiden!

Caged for life likes this.
  4. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    5 or 6, still settling into a cobra before probably move to custom

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    The first cage I bought was pretty good. Not perfect, but it's still (after 4+ years) the best one I have for long term wear. But I still seek. I found a more comfortable cage, but it creates issues after a couple of weeks. I have about 10 or 12 other cages that just don't work for me. I think that my next cage will probably be custom, though I'm not sure which maker.....

6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    A lot of them

• CB knockoff: uncomfortable
    • Birdlocked: bad hygiene, bulky, awkward
    • Strictgate: ditto
    • Vice: pull out protection thing didn't work for me
    • Holytrainer: wore it for a while and it was very comfortable but ended up getting the penis equivalent of trench foot. Had 3 of them in different sizes
    • Custom Chastity: had it for a long time but didn't quite work for me in terms of comfort and fit. Dry and itchy skin. Tried 2 sizes.
    • Chinese cheap metal cages, 2 or 3 of them: uncomfortable or too big/too small even though in theory they should have been fine
    • Evotion Orion: thought this was perfect. My first custom cage, first one to also prevent undetected pull out. But over time my skin suffered from dryness and itchiness again. Wife told me to not buy plastic again.
    • MCN Contender: first one where hygiene and skin is not an issue. Bought two, the second one smaller and with glans ring for better security and fit. First one was too heavy and hanging down too much, my dick almost pulled itself out. Second one is near perfect, still wearing it.

I'm curious about the Kink3d and the Blackout Evo but won't buy plastic again unless it's a very open design with lots of air access. I also recently heard about the titanium devices from BAWR and Keuschwerk whichsound interesting because it would be more lightweight than steel. But at the moment i dont see a reason to get a new one.

7. Deleted member 96384

I also have gone through 7, but I have 2 now that my KH puts on me at her discretion

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Which 2 are you every day cages

9. Deleted member 96384

I have a resign 3.75 cobra, I have a Steel 3.75 cobra.
    The added weight of the steel, she likes me knowing it’s heavy and pulling down on me, as if it were her hand.
    32ADF1A3-5EC9-445F-BC7A-7B700EC39779.jpeg

10. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Started with the adjustable plastic ratchet type cock ring it gave me the feel of being caged ok just very awkward wearing it, night time gave me arousal and the sign of being captured with no way out, but it was too cumbersome and I came upon the stainless steel cages with different cock ring sizes which was the key to my success, I had trouble get down to the right size and getting it tight but not too tight this style had different size cages that could be used and locked. II experimented with madams approval and found all of them suitable and approved for 24/7 wear. That all started about 5 years ago and although growth of our chastity life has been slow it has been steady … I’m sure there is more to cum. With four different size cages my madam gets some variety and I do too.

11. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I started with a CB6k (regular). It was too long (sitting the tip would hit the seat and push), but the multiple rings allowed me to find the right ring size (which changed over time). Pins kept breaking though, and after a few repairs I bought a....

CB6k Short. This fit better, but was still not quite the right size. Convinced me of the value of the shortest cage you could get though. But the seam split and pinched me something terrible. I like CBT, but that somehow didn't qualify in my mind, so at this point I ordered a....

Custom cage from Mature Metal - a Queen's Keep specifically. It wasn't cheap, but it was awesome. I'd learned enough with the CBs to know what was and wasn't comfortable, and my body had adapted to a cage enough that the sizing wasn't changing any more (seriously, what size ring works the first night you wear a cage probably won't be what works after a year of wearing one). I got the fit perfect, and the open design allowed good hygiene. It's my every day driver.

I could have quit there, but I did get a couple of other cages - a Holy Trainer and a chinese metal one with a hinged ring to see if I liked the integrated barrel locks and hinged ring. I do, though neither offers enough to replace my MMQK.

12. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Four so far, with number five only a few weeks away. I have had two different Steelworxx Looker 02 devices, but both devices where a misfit because I did not know how to measure. Actually the Holytrainer v2 and the Guardian has been the best due to my bad measurements. I should really have tried more cheap cages before going custom :(:(

I now have a BAW on order and it should ship in 1-2 weeks, very exited for this one :)

My wife was very happy when she saw the site “they come in purple?!”, so in a few weeks I should receive a purple BAW device.

13. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Please post a picture so I can see it when you get it

14. Deleted member 103212

I’ve gone through about 15-20. I have 3-4 that I’ve kept and alternate through. Mostly use the Cellmate2 and the Cobra Nub. I messed up on the first few and didn’t really measure. But now I know what dimensions work for me and what to look for.

15. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I will post pictures and initial impressions in the BAW section.

16. Fredrik

Fredrik Member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    I have the same problem. My shaft is approx 45 mm (1.8") wide flaccid (14 cm or
    5.5" circumference) and it seems impossible to find anything off the shelf that fits. So far, I've only tried one that was 40 mm, hoping to be able to squeeze my cock in but it was impossible (trust me, I've tried...). Bizarre that there are cages of so many different lengths and all seem to be approx 35 to 38 mm in diameter. Since the length is so much easier to compress it really should be the other way around.

NowIveDoneIt and Caged for life like this.
  17. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Must have been through close to 20 or so. Lost count! And whilst I have devices that work well, I'm still on the lookout for chastity nirvana!

18. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'm 1.5 I use Vaseline to help get me in lol but I ordered a custom cage to fit me better unfortunately it won't be here for a couple of months

Fredrik likes this.
  19. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I am 1.5 " and I use Vaseline to get in my off the shelf cage, but I have a custom cage on order but it won't be here for a couple of months

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yup. Custom cage is definitely a likelihood because of width.

21. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I went through 3 Amazon cages that didn't fit before getting a kink3d cage in 2019. After a few years of on and off periods of 24/7 use, it wore out and the parts wiggled a bit and started pinching my skin. Yea I wore out a cage. Then, last year, I received my mature metal piece and I've worn it nearly 24/7 since last march, starting true 24/7 back in September.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice