Cumming in your Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by appropriatelypermanent, Oct 18, 2022.

?

Do you like cumming in your cage?

1. Yes

240 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. No

73 vote(s)
    23.3%
Random Thread
  1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:55 PM
    My devine lady edged me two days ago iver one our woth her magic wand. It made me crazy always when I got close to the PONR she stopped.

Her indicator was my sphincter, which has been wrapped around her wrist. When I got close it contracted. So she exactly knew, how far she could go.

She enjoyed it so much... She told me to prepare for the next time.

2. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    There’s a powerful emotional/mental element when you consciously take the possibility of direct manual stimulation of your penis off the table and explore. When you’re rewarded for your commitment and faith in that exploration it can be almost overwhelming. Every time

stallionBoi likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I truly want to experience this, but have yet to achieve it.

4. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    Servus likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    i think it was ok when i cud make mess and it was always in my cage then.

Caged for life likes this.
  6. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    I think whatever feels good and you enjoy is OK so long as you’re not hurting anyone. I know when I have a full body orgasm while packed tightly in a cage I tend to shoot most stuff well clear of the cage.

Caged for life likes this.
  7. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Wrapped around her wrist! Dang you're on a whole other level.

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well i think there isnt too much space affer that. But yes. She trains me quite well.

9. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    The first time I came in my cage was from estim cage. It was VERY intense. I’ve come from estim two other times. The last time I added an estim butt plug. Very satisfying, but none as good as the first time. That may have been because the batteries in the power box were running down.

10. CagedandhisQueen

Local Time:
    Well, it must be well over nine months since my husband had an ejaculation that wasn’t caged. I guess he averages about once a month depending on my mood and how busy life is. He tells me, it’s very intense, sometimes I use a wand on his cage but I can also induce it totally handsfree as well now. I know his triggers so well, that just the sound of my voice, my words and my toes on his balls is enough. Most of these releases I make sure he videos, it’s a shame they are not easy to share on here. For us, it has been a case of practice makes perfect! For me, I genuinely have no intention of ever letting him ejaculate any other way.

bemfem, job483, Matthew989 and 4 others like this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    dont think i've ever been able to cum whilst caged :(

12. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    I mean, this depends. Right? How are we cumming, and is it because we want to and are allowed to or because we are snooping around being naughty? Assuming we are allowed....

Vibrator cumming - this is possibly the most frustrating thing ever to me. It takes so long for me to find the edge and it is very disappointing but does relieve some aching and fullness of the balls. This is my keyholders preferred method as it requires little work.

Nocturnal emission - the worst of them all. No pleasure, just a mess to clean and robbed of a chance to cum properly as it counts against the cum quota. I fear and dread these.

Prostate milking - This is okay, as it plays into further denial. The feeling really is nice. Like a dull pleasure but certainly no mind blowing involuntary contractions you crave.

Prostate orgasm - wow. this is the way to do it. and you can keep doing it over and over. I find these to be more enjoyable than a proper male orgasm. My whole body is involved in the process, and I get to stay horny when I finish.

Stephplayswithyou and Peter3811 like this.
  13. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    if you get excited enough I think you’ll get there. You should have her facesit and tease you and see where that gets you. Playing with a dildo while caged I can sometimes experience a plateau of pleasure that to me definitely feels orgasmic but kind of sustained, though without ejaculation. It’s not as intense but still very pleasurable. And I think any guy can ejaculate without an erection(or much of one) if properly stimulated. A cage can absolutely help you develop and improve that capacity.

I think in the end though (ha ha pun only partially intended), there’s just something awesome and beautiful and miraculous to be able to take your dick out of the equation as a vehicle to reach an orgasm then discover it opens the door for you to get off even better, to cum even harder.

Peter3811 likes this.
  14. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    Music to my ears...

Sounds crazy but it's true.

15. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    There's a guy who made an auto-edging device with a computer chip, vibrator and an inflatable butt plug. It detected sphincter contractions and would turn off the vibrator for 30 seconds or so, then turn it back on until it detected the next set of contractions.

16. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    It's pretty easy for my wife to make me cum in my cage, she just has to play with my balls for a while.

I love and hate having a caged orgasm. I love that she can do this to me so easily, and there is some pleasure, but it's a very, very frustrating orgasm. Everything is swollen in the cage and I think it compresses the tubing. It feels like the flow is restricted and instinctively my body tries to pump extra hard, but it always feels like there's something still left inside after I'm done. That's an uncomfortable feeling.

But it does take some of the edge off my horniness, and my wife will use it to get me back in emotional balance.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    If I'm trying to cum in my cage from a "cold start", like just using the wand to get everything going, it does work but it takes a really long time. However, the other day I first put in a butt plug, then I had a long session with the spanking machine, then I barely had to touch myself with the wand and the juices were flowing. On a previous occasion, i got in the shower after a spanking with a butt plug in, and I was able to cum just from the shower water. Granted, I have an adjustable shower head and I've found that if I get it in between 2 settings, there's a somewhat forceful water stream that is quite "useful".

18. Peter3811

Peter3811 Active member

Local Time:
    My gf likes the cage thing cause of preventing me from too much stroking. She wants the cum all for herself and tried a lot of teasing, even facesitting, to be sure that the cage does what she ordered it for.
    But on the other hand she likes to tease and that the cage makes it unable to cum. She now thinks about prostate stimulation and see if it works in cage. She likes to have the power and control and tries to reach the right spot and try different types and sizes of dildos. It is little fun on one side but also makes very fat balls.
    And to tell you just another detail, she prefers my tongue fucking her pussx while face sitting, but she gives the rhythm with the dildo that i have to gove her with the tongue

stallionBoi and Rectrix like this.
  19. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    It’s the only way I have cum lately. Wife used her magic wand on my cage a couple weeks ago and I shot my load all over the place. It was so much better than cumming inside of her or in her mouth. She laughed when it happened because she has never seen me shoot so much cum. I’m usually a dribbler even when she sucks me off. Sometimes she can’t even tell when I cum in her mouth. She said her ex would explode in her mouth and would make her gag a bit.

Chloé Rian, Rectrix and Peter3811 like this.
  20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    dont think ive ever been able to cum in my cage :(

Peter3811 likes this.
  21. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    Had a particularly fun pegging session last night but I wasn’t able to cum from that, although that was my wife’s intention. I was really close for awhile but she took pity on me and said I could make myself cum but I had to remain caged.

I used a metal prostate toy, the Pfun plug, for a bit but ultimately needed a wand on the cage to actually get to an orgasm. It had been a full week of T&D so I was really worked up and I almost decided to ruin the orgasm but she was watching and pleasuring herself so I didn’t want to let her down. She really enjoys watching me cum while I’m locked up.

I enjoy cumming in my cage, it adds to the submissiveness and doesn’t take the whole edge off like a full uncaged O.

Peter3811, stallionBoi and Sparkster like this.
  22. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    My experiences with a custom 1.75 inch cage is that I can cum from shaking the top of the cage with my fngers.
    It also is possible to dribble, leak or explode with pre cum from riding a dildo or strapon.
    I also am able to feel myself dribble throughout the day just from being caged, it like compare it as like a bubble that is moving upward through a straw from a soda drink.

The longer it is since I had an orgasm the easier it will be to cum caged (whether that is by milking, ruined or full)

How does it feel, I really like the submissive feelings from cumming in my cage. I find enjoyment from not being in control to have a full erect ejaculation. Since the cage denies you the glory of having an erect orgasm. I doesn't feel as good as a full blown erect ejaculation, since this can be so fleeting! And the enjoyment from cumming while inside me cage comes from remaining on a high level of near cumming for quite a while and the denied erect ejaculation.

So if I would have to choose between the full erect orgasm and a caged one ... I would go for the caged one every single time ... and the reason for it is having this prolonged submissive feeling from having the cage locked on, preventing a full erection. Even though a full erection can be so joyous too!

The best caged cummings have been the rare anal induced one with a dildo or strapon. Sometimes with semen other times just pre cum, but when even the pre cum explodes from within you, and the process of squirting continuously for a while are problably the closest we men can get to the blessed multiple female orgasms.

23. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    I unfortunately have never been able to cum in my cage. I have tried riding my dildo and even bought a rechargeable magic wand type vibrator in hopes. The vibrator is just too "harsh"??? I am either too sensitive or it is just too strong. The head of my clit will almost instantly begin to hurt even though I am so horny. I would LOVE to be able to have a sissygasm not necessarily because of getting sexual relief but to feel the submissiveness of knowing I can cum as a woman would, from being penetrated instead of penetrating.

24. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    So teasing and frustrating, and the intense feelings seem to last longer than a standard, full blown orgasm - Plus staying on that high!

Maybe try out some different vibrators... I started with a bullet vibrator, which did amazing things but it was brutal against the cage. Currently, my go-to vibrator is a mini-wand with a flexible head.

That much-sought after sissygasm is within your grasp. Very first time it happened for me, I had given up even trying to get myself there... I just got relaxed, enjoyed the sensations, and completely forgot about "trying" to have an orgasm when it happened.

Submissive Spectre likes this.
  25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think anybody cud cum in a flat one .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice