Blog of a middle-aged guy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Joe6900, Nov 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Joe6900

Joe6900 Member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I recently (2 days ago) purchased my very own chastity device. It was a cheap one that I got from Amazon. I did a little research to try and get the right size and I got fairly close. When it arrived in the mail, I was almost running into the house to rip open the package. I didn't know what to do first, open the package or strip naked. I manage to get the device out of the package, but the excitement of it all caused my member to begin to swell. I did my best to shoehorn it on and squeezed it shut in order to get the lock secured.
    It looked incredible and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I stood their in the kitchen, legs spread, and allowed the weight to settle in and produce the stretch that I had imagined would happen. I continued to grow and test the limits of my new confinement....I wasn't disappointed. I knew I had to get a pair of my panties on to see how it looked through the mesh. And again....I wasn't disappointed.
    The only thing left to do is wait for her to get home and give her the keys. She has no idea what's in store. Neither do I for that matter. She is very open to my kinks, but I don't know if she is going to want to stay involved to the same level that I would like. We shall see....

Attached Files:

2. benny22

benny22 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Good luck to you, but I'm afraid that showing her your locked cock and giving her keys without any talk beforehand might bring just the opposite result...

Isopropylforyou and Funtell1 like this.
  3. Funtell1

Funtell1 Active member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Lol. Yup. This should be interesting . I wish I could be a fly the wall when this goes down. Rofl. It would be funny to watch someone else get in trouble besides me all the time. This is going to be funny !

4. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    You might want to take sometime to get used to wearing a cage.

You are going to fast.

Wear the cage for an hour a day and progress from there.

Do not just spring this in your Wife without having a serious discussion first. It will have the exact opposite reaction the you are expecting. I speak from experience on this.

When it comes to Chastity the words you need are communication, communication more communication, time and oh have I mentioned communication yet?

Chastity is not a sprint, it is a marathon.

Iso.

benny22 likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Please speak to her before you confront her with a chastity device

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice