Need for help with CB6000 and too tight ring

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sextudent, Oct 23, 2022.

1. sextudent

sextudent Member

Madrid
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hi everybody,

I am posting this thread because a mistress (I will not say her name as I don't know if she wants it) suggested to look for advice regarding the problem I have with most rings of chastity cages.

Despite my dick has what I would consider a normal size (about 16-17 cm in erection), my balls are bigger than usual. This becomes a big problem when I am requested to wear a chastity cage, because even with the biggest rings I have been able to found in aliexpress, I can only wear the CB6000 for a few hours only. After that time, my balls start getting a blueish color and I feel the need to remove the chastity cage due to the pain I start feeling when I wear it for longer than 3 or 4 hours. That is a pity because for that reason I am not able to wear it for a whole night. This is very frustrating because I cannot be a good chastity boy.

I have attached a photo of how tight my balls look wearing the cb6000. That mistress suggested to put my ring closer to my body. I tried but this becomes even worse, as everithing becomes more compressed inside the ring.

I would like to receive your comments telling me about what I could do to solve it, and if you have gone the same experience, to know about the options you tried before you found the solution.

Attached Files:

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Just to be certain, your balls are in front of the ring and not between the cage and your body? Normally a blueish couloir would be related to the gap size… but frankly, the ring looks so tight on you.

The CB cages have a really uncomfortable ring anyhow so maybe try a different style cage. Smoother ring.

Otherwise I’d say get booked in for a piercing. You won’t need the all trap with some of the cages available.

sextudent likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    coooo it dose look ever so tigt and it must hurt you. please is that the biggest ring that come with the cage that you got on in the piccy. cos if it is the biggest ring then you must have very big balls cos the big ring is big. i dont like the cb6000 tho cos it not a nice cage to be wore for a long time anyways.

sextudent likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    If you wearing a chastity device long term, I would highly suggest getting a better device. Those CB devices are amazing for people who want to see if they are interested or want to get a feel for how big/small a specific parts should be…

But if this is going to be a lifestyle choice of yours, you need to get a proper fit.

sextudent likes this.
  5. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    1: seems to me that cage is at least 2.5 cm (1inch) too long.
    2: What measurement did you get for the circumference around the join of your body and scrotum? (use this to determine diameter of required ring)

6. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    is there a number stamped on the ring? if so, what is it (the genuine cb-x range comes with five rings, 1 being the biggest at two inches).
    if there's no number, can you measure the internal diameter?

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If that’s the biggest ring then it should be 2 inches, I’d measure it to be sure, as it does look to small for you. Cherry keeper do some large custom ring sizes.

sextudent likes this.
  8. sextudent

sextudent Member

Madrid
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your advide.

The ring is between my body and my balls and I cannot place the ring closer to my body.

I have seen other chastity cages in which the ring is not so close to a circle shape, they use instead a shape that seems to fit better to body, this is what Ihave seen in metal chastity cages, for instance.

For an abundant foreskin as I have, what kind of piercing are you suggesting?

9. sextudent

sextudent Member

Madrid
    Local Time:
    Yes, this is the biggest ring the cb6000 is shipped with. Indeed my balls are pretty big.

jemima likes this.
  10. sextudent

sextudent Member

Madrid
    Local Time:

Iconfirm you that this is the biggest ring of all the ones that are included in the cb6000, the 2" (or 50.8 cm) diameter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice