My Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by infilm, Nov 20, 2010.

1. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    This is a review of my jailbird and the process of having MM make it right for me.

Before ordering the jailbird I had several emails with MM about sizing, measuring, oval ring or no... ect. I finally jumped in and ordered the jailbird. I measured myself extensively, several times and at different times of the day. In the end I took all the measurements and came up with an average. I then took that average and went one size down based on the ordering options from MM. Those were a 1 3/4" ring and a cage that was 1 1/4" diameter x 3 3/4" length. I also ordered the anti pull-out option, and I had the cage curved downward more that normal. This was to make the Jailbird less noticeable under clothing. My goal was to have a cage that could actually be worn 24/7 for as long as my keyholder wanted too. The devise showed up in the mailbox exactly when William said it would. The finish and construction were very good, and I must say that the communication with MM was excellent. MM really does have awesome customer service. However once I put the jailbird on I found that it was too big, both in length and diameter. I measured myself again and came up with the same number again, yet the devise was too large. I was very confused and disapointed. I contacted MM and wrote a detailed email of my findings. MM emailed back and suggested a cage that was far smaller, 1 1/8" diameter x 2 1/4 in length. I was surprised but went with MM suggestions and I also ordered the spike strip (which I should have done from the start). The Jailbird arrived about 3 weeks later, it seems that MM is much busier with the new website. Once I put it on I knew that it was right. The fit was snug, but not painful, and with the anti pull-out pin installed I am not getting out of it. Of course my keyholder/girlfriend loves it. Since for the first time she knows that there is no way I can have an orgasm without her. Once it was locked onto me, I was in it for 5 days straight, then out for about 12 hours and I am currently locked back into the jailbird for the last 2 days, and I'm not sure when I'll be allowed out again. My keyholder does not give me any kind of release date or schedule. It is purely on her whim. An additional note. We discovered that with snug fit of the cage nighttime erections while having the anti pull-out pin installed can bruise my shaft. So every night she will unlock the devise and remove the pin for the night, and come morning the pin goes back in for the day. My suggestions for anyone who is considering a devise from MM, once you have measured yourself, have a email conversation with MM to make sure that you have it right. While MM will absolutely keep working on a devise until it is right for you, you will pay for that work. A little more communication on my part could have saved my some money. Lastly, if I could suggest a way to make the Jailbird better would be if it could have an integrated lock similar to the Gerecke lock or the Steelworxx lock. That would make the devise even more secure and could also reduce the overall size slightly.

Thanks for reading...

2. Dev

Dev New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    You can get a screw for the Mature Metal devices. It's a secure Torx screw and Bill sends the screwdriver. That has more of an integrated look, at least to me. My husband also says it makes the device feel a little tighter and more secure. We have the screw option on his Watchful Mistress.

I believe Bill charges $40 for this upgrade.

D

3. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    If its just a screw, then the screwdriver can found at a tool store. Even if its one of those fancy security torx screws. The only thing better than a lock would be an integrated lock. My humble opinion.

Thanks

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Hi Thank You for the review. Yes I consider it a medium security. It is actually a torx screw but with a security pin in the center of the screw. This way a normal torx bit will not get it off. But it can be ordered on the Internet. I have to special order them as well as the screws. I have looked at the major hardware stores for the bits and they do not sell them.

5. Dev

Dev New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    As they say, a large part of chastity is what is between your ears. Locks can be picked or cut with bolt cutters; screws can be unscrewed. Nothing is entirely secure. What I like about the screw on the WM (or any MM device) is it gives it a nice streamlined look. My husband actually knows where the screwdriver is but also knows he can't remove the device without my knowledge and permission. This works well for us. YMMV.

D

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Even though he might be able to find one of those screw bits, just a drop of a special nail polish or wax over the top of the screw, and the Mistress will know without a doubt that he has been a naughty boy. If he continues to disobey, a drop of epoxy into the screw will make it even difficult for the Mistress to remove. Then there's Lock-Tight that can be applied to the screw threads. Some Lock-Tights need heat to soften enough so that the screw can be loosen. OOOOooiiEEEEE!!

So Medium Security, to High Security in a drop. Sounds Secure enough to me!!!

Sincerely, being a good gurl, Missy Tanya

7. maturemetal

Local Time:
    There is always to take a Dremel and grind the top of the head flat.

8. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    There are also tamper proof stickers that can be applied to the lock. What I am after is a integrated lock, to further streamline the devise, and probably the addition of one of those tamper proof stickers. I am too handy for my own good and can pick a lock with just simple tools, like a safety pin. I truly want a devise that is 100% secure for my keyholder.

9. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Good luck, then. There are plenty of tales of guys coming in their device. I've ejaculated in every chastity cage I've ever owned, including the Jailbird. The JB is probably only slightly more secure than a plastic CB, mainly because it's not as easy to break. The big advantage of it is that it's much easier to keep clean in than a plastic cage.

Unless you want to get a PA and go with something like a Steelheart, you're not going to get 100% security. Even then, it may be a myth. It may be a case of Comfort, Security & Hygiene - you can pick any two you want.

10. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    i wonder if its possible to get a company to make a special screw and a tool, maybe a torx wit 5 edges instead of 6 or something... to a normal price,...

i just dreaming now.., but i thinking of a tool of 316 steel becouse my KH always carying it around close to her neck. dont want to give her nickel alergy ore something..

it wil look so much better with a screw...

MM: do you have a photo of a jailbird with a screw?

11. maturemetal

Local Time:
    The bit that comes with the screw that I sell is part steel and part 316 stainless so the bit will rust. The screws are stainless.
    I have looked into having special screws made and it is $3000.00 min order. I guess that is not too bad. I would prefer a hart shaped screw head or something like that.

I am working on trying to get my sizing rings in plastic. This way the customer could keep them and save on shipping them back. You would think it was easy and cheep. China is going to cost $5000.00.

I would also like to engrave and the machine is about $3000.00.

You know what they say it takes money to make money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice