New to the chastity lifestyle.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joris-Karl, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Joris-Karl

Joris-Karl Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Hello,

I've discovered male chastity with my wife this summer by accident while on holidays with our kid. We were staying at a hotel, and my wife told me to go have a drink with our son in the lobby before dinner because she wanted to take a shower. I laughingly said that I knew why she wanted to be alone, and she answered : « no, but you’ve just given me some ideas ! » And while I was down in the lobby having a drink, she texted me an emoji of a rose + fireworks.

The feeling I got from knowing she was masturbating and giving herself an orgasm while I was stuck with our kid downstairs was really powerful. Knowing that she was doing it right at this moment, while I was waiting for her, aroused me like never before. That’s what I told my wife ; she enjoyed it quite much and decided to try again the same thing the next day.

I had never fantasised over male chastity. To be honest, I had even never heard about it.

But after I felt this arousal, I searched a bit on the internet, and it wasn’t long before I found a lot of ressources. It really gave me the will to try and explore this kink that I did not know I had before, and I immediately talked about that with my wife.

Since then, we are practicing male chastity on the « honour system » : she gave me my last orgasm of the summer on August 20th, and I’ve just had the next one yesterday. I’ve been denied for 2 months straight, but she gave me 3 ruined orgasms during this period (we learnt about that also and decided to give it a try).

I really really enjoyed this first journey, and stayed faithful to my commitment to not orgasm nor masturbate by myself during this period. It was mostly on me, since my wife would not have minded if I had decided otherwise. But the pleasure I got from feeling this permanent sexual tension was so good to me, that I did not want to put an end to it.

We used to enjoy nice sex, and I’ve always loved going down on her, which I did almost every time we had sex. And I’ve always made sure she had an orgasm. Let me add that since our son was born 7 years ago, she decided not to take birth control pill anymore. Thus we started using condoms again for the first time since dating each other 13 years ago, but frankly we did not enjoy it, so we decided that we would do without but that I would never cum inside of her.

Considering all of the latter, male chastity has not really changed the way we have sex. The only difference, but that is a huge one, is that I now rarely get to orgasm anymore.

I’m sure that will be nothing new to you, but what it does change is :

- I avoid this post orgasm state of mind where I used to feel like all my drive was gone. I now enjoy feeling a permanent sexual tension instead.

- Even if I enjoyed giving my wife orgasms through oral sex, I now enjoy these moments all the more because I do not have my own following orgasm in my mind.

- My wife’s libido is very dependant on her cycle, so there are weeks when she’s really not in the mood. I used to feel a negative feeling of frustration when I was somewhat « disappointed » that we would not have sex. Male chastity has changed this into a positive feeling of frustration : I know she’s not denying me, but now it becomes part of our « game » together.

- I liked to cuddle before, but now a nice cuddle while naked in bed is somewhat even more powerful to me than having sex.

Next step for us is me to try wearing a cage. My wife does not ask for it, but it does not put her off either. She thinks perhaps she will find the key thing exciting. On my side I think that giving up the control, not only on my orgasms, but on my erections too, will increase my arousal.

Like many before me, I bought a cheap Asian model that does not fit at all. I guess I belong to the « shower » type since my penis is 4,3 inches when flaccid (7 inches when erect), and I could not manage to fit into the tube without a hazardous amount of compression. So I am ready to order a custom steel one, probably to Red Chili since I live in the UE. Since I’m seeking for the maximum discretion, I am considering the Sissy or the ZZ models. I’ve already bought test rings so I know I’ll have to get a 45mm base ring and a 40mm cage diameter.

I guess we do not fall into the D/s scheme. But having been raised by strong women and with a remote father, I’ve always liked to feel surrounded by a strong feminine power. My wife is really not a dominant though, but she likes to wait for me to fulfill her desires. We both hope that this new sex life will help her release all her feminine power (I really do believe the world would be a better place if it was ruled by women).

A member here mentioned « devotional sex » (http://www.devotionalsex.com/n/overview_for_her.html) and I’ve found a lot in common with what we are experimenting (although the kind of delay suggested between two orgasms seem far shorter than what we are already at).

Sorry for this long introduction, that I’m sure reads a bit naive since I am so new to this whole thing. And I really hope it wasn’t to gawky because English is not my mother tongue of course.

2. Joris-Karl

Joris-Karl Member

Local Time:
    I should have add to the list of what it has changed for us :

- We still practice penetration, but now it's often with a dildo, which allows me to give her oral sex at the same time. It has become one of our favourite thing for both of us.

- Since my wife does not feel the pressure of giving me an orgasm anymore, we tend to have sex more often.

Naughty Peon, iome343, Xileh and 2 others like this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    So happy to hear this is working for both of you! Welcome to CM!!!

Joris-Karl likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Hello and welcome

Joris-Karl likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Enjoy.

Jail Bird and Joris-Karl like this.
  6. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Welcome and thanks for sharing your intro

Joris-Karl likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Joris-Karl likes this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    A suitable strap on works wonders for Mrs Chaste! She really does enjoy that. As do I.

Joris-Karl likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Joris-Karl and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

Joris-Karl and Jail Bird like this.
  10. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome, and thank you for the info on your introduction to chastity. It sounds like communication between you and your spouse is very open, might I suggest you keep that going with the many new options you will find while exploring these forums. Feel free to ask questions, and of course keep us updated with your progress

Joris-Karl and Hard-Aching-69 like this.
  11. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Welcome!

Joris-Karl likes this.
  12. Sissy Gabi

Sissy Gabi New member

Local Time:
    Hello to everybody!
    I am Gabi from Germany and I am trying to be a good Sissyslut

jemima likes this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Sissy Gabi and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well. Please it better really if you says hello in your own thread and not in somebody elses one. but dont worry a lot cos you new here.

14. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice