Femdom friends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by <3 28, May 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. <3 28

<3 28 Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Has anyone been able to connect with other couples with a female lead relationship? If so how did you meet?

Eric Ny, MadameJs_boo and Peter3811 like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    It was always one of my desires to do this. Lady C is a bit reluctant, especially in our local area, however... away from home.

I'm assuming you mean a physical meet i.e. if that's the case then no, however I've met individually like minded subs and dommes, but never a couple.

Online, however, is a different matter and I would put the count at two, maybe three - all had a connection with CM. Of these, the first was a contact with the guy here and when we moved to Google Hangouts (aka Chat) to chat, his wife chatted both indirectly and directly with me. That lasted a total about a week. The second, again I chatted regularly with the guy and we all met up one Sunday morning (afternoon) for us on a video meet, not done that since for a number of reasons, one of which is my our work schedules and the five hour time difference.

There's others where I chat with a guy and in most cases, we both know of the other their significant other. Lady C knows most of the people I chat with as well as their wife's/girlfriends names and things about them. One in particular has sent us a gift. Most of the guy's partners don't know of me, Lady C or CM.

Do we take it that you wish to hookup with other couples?

A

Eric Ny, spider203 and Peter3811 like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. Way back when this site started I met a wonderful couple from here. We became good friends.

I've also met many other great folks. I've met some online. I've met some at munches, at parties, and even in vanilla settings.

The key is just to be open and honest. Don't be creepy. And watch for subtle signs.

sextudent and Eric Ny like this.
  4. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I've had the most success with this at kink events "IRL" - particularly groups that are focused on such dynamics. I am very fortunate to have access to this style of group locally, but I'm quite sure they also exist elsewhere.

sextudent and Maddie Mae like this.
  5. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    I wish we where that lucky

Eric Ny likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A few years ago my madam was friends with another domme, but then parted ways.

7. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    We have been very fortunate meeting other likeminded couples at a couple venues. Some have blossomed into new friendships and one in particular a close relationship.

We have met 3 couples while visiting our local clothing optional beach. All were just by chance while walking the shoreline or passing by our set up on the beach. One couple prefers not to get together off the beach. Another couple we meet up with occasionally for dinner, drinks and good conversation. The third couple we have become very close with and visit with them every so often, alternating between our homes. Our time together always results in a exciting and thrilling weekend.

We have also met numerous couples at the Adult Lifestyle Club we attend. Once a month the club holds an event billed as a BDSM/Hotwife party. Really it is a mash up of many different alternate lifestyles. We have not extended any friendships outside the club.

Hope you eventually find a likeminded couple to share your experiences. For us it is always a fun and enlightening time.

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    No such luck here.. i live in a predominantly male society.. if such parties were to be held.. they may have to go underground.. anyway i donot know of any other couples practising flr/male chastity.. only my wife is in close contact with her best female friend who is into subbing her husband.. but im not in direct talks with her husband.. he drives van for a living while mostly im a home husband..
    it would be a great dream if our wives are out for the ladies nite and we are being housed together, nude and waiting for their return.. and as in the norm i would give my wife a nice warm leg massage while waiting for her cue for me to pleasure her warm and slicky pussy orally.. wouldnt it be nice if two of us good sub husbands perform together..? Or swap pussies if requested by the ladies..?

9. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    Not from this site, but would be interested in meeting couples in our are that might have similar views, often we meet people at kink events but rarely out of them, if you are a local couple, feel free to say hi.

10. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    There are some local groups on group sites so we met some there.
    I'm the Lead Assistant Manager at a large hotel. We have various ladies who call on their clients at the hotel. Some of them are lifestyle Dominatrixes. I asked them, I also ask them for tips or if I have questions.
    We have clubs here that draw the socalled "fetish" crowd. Thee are also trade shows here for the companies that sell socalled "fetish" merchandise. You can meet people there, too.

spider203 and tiruh811 like this.
  11. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    It was one of my hope when joining the CM,
    Whenever I read a profile that feels like clicking, I do approach them.
    This wish to socialize is even in my profile.
    But we haven’t been very successful so far, except one lovely couple we met on Twitter.
    Most of the other contacts stalled sadly!

12. Wife Calls Me Slut

Wife Calls Me Slut New member

Melbourne, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    It's actually something my wife and I have discussed. I'd love her to be able to humiliate me by discussing how pathetic I am with other like-minded women or couples in similar situations but we're not keen for people we know, or in our social circle or work circles to be those people - we want to share it, but anonymously with like minded people on some sort of messenger or Whatsapp or something like that

Not easy to find mind you...

13. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    This is definitely one of the reasons why my wife and I joined CM as well. We're still fairly new, so we've only talked to a few people on here so far. But we hope to connect with more like-minded couples and maybe even meet in the future.

My wife Mink would also like to connect with other females to share experiences, so feel free to send her a message if you like.

14. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    We too were hoping to meet another like minded couple from our area to chat & exchange information with. As we are still relatively new to all of this, it would be nice to have the insight of others. Unfortunately, we have yet to find said resource.

subboy1 and lockedUp24byKH like this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress knowed Lady Delia for ages cos She work for Her when She was at Uni. We go there sometimes and as well sometime when there a party there.

16. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife had a client who was trying to write off equipment in her house as part of a business expense. It turned out to be a dungeon and the woman was a pro Domme. She made instructional videos and also men came to her house to explore bdsm experiences.

My wife and I were dabbling in bdsm for a while where I was the Dom and her the sub. We had reached a point switching back and forth and my wife was more of a Domme and I fell into the sub role. The pro Domme provided lesson on how to flog and strap correctly, positions for punishments, and the proper use of various items to make one uncomfortable. She even provided information on building a dungeon and furniture and over the years I did home my welding and furniture making skills.

When we got into chastity, my wife told the Domme and she suggested we spend the weekend at her home for a refresher course. While we did learn some new things and was on the receiving end of a few strapon sessions, I did resist and push back on my wife a little. Little did I know what was in store for me after my wife and Domme had some conversations over the next few weeks.

We had a 2 week vacation planned to do some day trips and home maintenance and at the start of the weekend dropped over the home of the Domme for drinks. The next thing I knew, I was tied naked to a punishment horse and it was the start of a long weekend for me. On Sunday evening my wife went home leaving me in the hands of the Domme and her husband and I learned over the next 7 days what respect was all about. When a Domme only sees you as an object and feels no deep love for you, she can really push buttons. Even her husband received her wrath when he didn't move me from a cross to a pole quick enough.

The following Saturday my wife came and gave me a working over and I did not give any lip to her. So while in daily life we have disagreements and life is lived as equals, when dungeon time comes I don't talk back. My wife has also trained 2 other couples, so we have shared knowledge of each other and seen the best and worst of each other.

17. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Wow, a week-long experience...must've been really illuminating for you.

18. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    illuminating was not a word I used at the time and there were lots of words.... Scared, hurting, betrayed, humiliated were the ones i would use. When my wife showed up, grateful, pleading, and clingy. Looking back at it, it was something i never would have chose but glad i did.

remyruff and LukeVallentine like this.
  19. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I had posted a similar question a while back on this forum and another CM user who lives in the general area reached out. We communicated via DM for a while, but eventually did meet up with our partners for a couples dinner. We hit it off like old friends, had a great conversation, and it was an overall great experience. We still connect via DM and hope to meet up again. Good luck!

Eric Ny likes this.
  20. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Mr thomas.. my hats off to you.. 7 days.. your wife wouldnt give two hoots about you being left in the mercy of the domme friend and her husband.. i dont think i can even last 7hours.. but then my wife is so possessive that she wont let me in the company of other women..
    did the domme whip both her husband’s ass and yours together..?

21. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Not in real life or online

For online.
    It would have to be anonymous preferably and a simple app to use and users preferably in the same time zone but not as important.

In Real life.
    In the right circumstances yes.

22. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    It sure seems it worked out fine :)

23. Thomas Gangman

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife was heading out on a business trip so I would have been alone to do not much at all. Remeber, there is no sex involved in a true BDSM interaction. so there really was no worries on her part. When we acted out BDSM scenes, we were always afraid of causing pain and knowing where the boundries were, me more than her. I would only take it so far when I was the Dom, she was a little more risky when she was in charge.

When in the hands of the Pro Domme, she took me top the edge many times and found where my end point was. When the wife got back, the first night the Domme should me wife how far she could push me and all other tips for the future.

Last question, there was only one time she strapped the hubby in front of me, he had dropped something and it broke. The rest of the time her was like her servant or butler. He and I did have a good chat one night, he was overall very happy and profession allowed them to have and do things in life.

24. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    USA, Missouri, St Louis area
    Local Time:
    It depends on what you mean by “connect”. I have met and even hung out with some, but not played with. Played in front of, but not with.

I met them at events and munches locally.

25. Surfer Dude

Surfer Dude Member

Engineer
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    We are very new to this. As we develop our FLR, I’m hoping we will meet couples who participate in the lifestyle.

Eric Ny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice