Can anyone help me with this?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Deleted member 97522, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

Hey all,
    I have been on here for a while but I am still searching for some help.

I started wearing the cages from the CB6000s and mr. Stubb and i have experienced redness/soreness on my very tight and high ballsack. I have experimented with the different rings and spacers but that didn't work out. I experienced the same with the steel rings as they are significantly smaller in width and less painfull. it didnt help.

Now I have a cobra knockoff and they come with the oval/curved rings.
    When I wear it, i also experience redness/soreness untill its unbearable. I lube things up with pertroleum jelly (not to much) and I can wear it for an hour, maybe 2h max before i need to take it off. then i can wear it again after some time has expired. I even slept one night in my cage. I can easely put 1 finger underneath the cage. If I switch to a smaller basering, my balls turn blue.

I have a very tight, almost no ballsack wich makes it very difficult to find the right size. When I measure cirumfence, it touches the 26cm/10.2inches. Thats insane and is never ever correct. the rings come in 4 different sizes:

42 mm/1.65inch - 45mm/1.77inch- 48mm/1.88inch - 52mm/2.04inch.
    As the rings are curved, do they need to be placed as close to the body as possible or just behind the balls?

Also another issue is, my right ball has a hydrocele on it and sometimes the ball pinches itself through the gap, wich offcourse causes extreme pain when it gets stuck and eventually pops through...
    I just don't know what to do anymore, I have measured myself correctly on various times.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks? I'm at a loss right now.

I have ordered this one as i am on the shorter end of the spectrum:
    https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005..._list.0.0.45a979d2DBhQB8&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    I know CB cages have that horrible rigid ring. Don’t know about knockoff cobra.
    Surely an hours wear shouldn’t be too much o_O
    I would definitely say you are not measuring the ring correctly.
    Where are you measuring? What formula are you using?

3. Deleted member 97522

I am measuring right behind my "sack" and deviding with 3.14

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Hmm. I do t know your body but yeah a 3 inch ring sounds wrong…
    I’d buy a cheap cage with various ring sizes and just go with trial and error. See what feels best

5. Deleted member 97522

Yeah, even with the 3rd ring of 1.88inch. I can put everything through and still my righy ball would pop out.

Well, hope something will work eventually. Ty for your reply's!

6. tiny dave

tiny dave New member

Retired
    Pasadena, California
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    I started with a cb600s and then a micro cage with a solid ring. After 2 years in chastity i developed two large hydroceles. After getting the solid ring cut off at the ER i had surgery to remove the hydroceles.

I recently purchased a cage from ternence that has a hinged ring and it has been the best fitting cage ever.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Get a cheap knock off cb6000 and use it as a sizing guide to work out what size is best for you.

8. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    With cheap cages there is a standard ring gap, the gap between the base ring and the back ring on the shaft. With bigger ring the gap gets bigger and the gap important than the base ring size. On my cheap cages with the smallest ring comfortable ring the gaps are 16mm or more, which I easily pop out of.

Once you know what size base ring fits comfortably you can get a custom cage with a specific gap size. Usually 10mm to 12mm will keep you from popping out no matter the size of the base ring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice