Two types of chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumLess, Oct 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    It seems to me there are two mutually exclusive types of benefit that the man can derive from chastity. When I first experimented with it, my wife used me for her own sexual pleasure and ignored me. I personally did not enjoy this, but for 10 days I had no orgasm, and although I gave her orgasms through penetration I did not get anywhere near my own orgasm on any occasion. Then, when she told me I was allowed to come, not only was the orgasm mind-blowing, but I was filled with overwhelming gratitude to her for the gift of that climax.

After that, at my request, the style of denial changed so that it included a lot of teasing. During most love making sessions not only did she get at least one orgasm but I was teased to the edge and held there for a long time. This was a completely different experience from that first 10 days. It felt like the sex went on and on for days, my arousal level never dropping to zero. Then when I was allowed to come, the orgasm was nice but not mind-blowing, nor did I get that gratitude-rush as I had after the first period of denial. Extending the period of denial did not change that.

So I think there is a choice to be made. If you want one mind-blowing physical and emotional experience you opt for the first type of chastity which, for most men, probably means being locked up and no penetrative sex during the denial period. If you want a period of arousal and enjoyment that just seems to go on and on together with an increase in emotional attachment, but without the ultra-high sexual and emotional climax at the end, you opt for multiple teasing sessions. Do any other members relate to my experience?

2. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    I know exactly what you are talking about. There is edging for days on end and not be in a cb. You can have sex all you want but not cum. Then there is being in the cb for long term and getting out and getting a mind blowing orgasm. Each is great in its own way and I try to do both since I love both of them. I have a CB6000 and will deny myself for several weeks. I am uncut so I have to get out every few days to clean, but put it right back on. I do not allow myself to jack off. I have to earn the right to cum which is usually awesome, but denial is frustrating in a cb, yet there is pleasure in that in a strange way. Then I will go for weeks on end edging and not be in the cb, but still deny myself to cum. I can jack all I want and I stay high on sex with constant lust and the high is so incredible. So knowing both sides, I think both are great. I wish all men could get to try both sides to just experience it. Each way is a wonderful way to live.

3. lockedandlovingit

lockedandlovingit New member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I like being locked....no contact and lots of teasing. The orgasm when let out and allowed to penetrate is incredible. A question in terms of desire...I am and have always been straight and conservative. I read with interest (and sometimes amusement) the types of relationships detailed here. Each their own and I have no problem with that. I have been experiencing - rather fantasizing - when locked up and deprived of sexual contact with my female KH the desire to either be penetrated anally or to suck a penis to orgasm. I feel a little embarrassed to say that, but would like to try just one time to see what it would feel like. Any similar thoughts? :blink:

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM

Being locked in a device is something that you are always aware of and it is a constant reminder. Yet the denial, that She controls, is the ultimate control. If we (males) are satisfying Her and not receiving our own, then this becomes magnified, but the reward that we receive from Her, is the ultimate, giving and sharing. We are trained to be there for Her, not for ourselves first. She is taking the control that we all want and Her use of chastity on us, is the ultimate.

i am rarely allowed a release, as she has convinced me that i haven't earned it properly.

Let's keep sharing this. It's interesting to hear everyone's thoughts.

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, i get these feeling too, i'd just like to try it to see what it feels like. :rolleyes:

6. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:

I am curious. How do you get teased if you are locked and have no contact?

7. locked_jason

locked_jason New member

Local Time:

I too am straight, enjoy being locked some of the time, and absolutely love being penetrated anally. My KH also gets a charge of power out of seing me locked up and having me kneel in front of her strap-on. As a result, when I am locked, part of earning my release includes taking her strap-on both orally and anally.

Have fun with it!

8. lockedandlovingit

lockedandlovingit New member

Local Time:
    When I mean no contact, I mean with my penis. When my KH plays with my nipples when locked, it drives me crazy. Of course she allows me to please her which is part of the teasing.

9. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    I agree, there are two (maybe even three) levels here. Mistress had been experimenting with ruined orgasms and I hate to admit it, but I hate that. Personally, I would rather be locked up (taken out for teasing) and get NO release -OR- not be locked and teased (edged) several times before release. These ruined orgasms I have been getting of late leave me... confused. I am not particularly horny right after, but I am not relieved either. As I said, I would rather go without an orgasm than have it ruined. :huh:

As for the strap-on stuff... Mistress has one, she has fucked me with it, but apparently, it's not something she wants to do often. I would love to do more with it. And, yes, I am straight and have had fantasies about being fucked by a man (under Mistress' supervision) or even suck a real cock (to see what it's like). I sincerely doubt I would enjoy either, but the fantasies remain. :blink:

10. chirenon

chirenon New member

Local Time:
    Cumless,

I think this is a great observation. I agree there's two tracks that don't have much overlap:

(1) Boys who are kept in a condition of perpetual horniness, whose releases are more clinical and preferably don't involve orgasm at all, so that their entire attitude and experience is one of continual, unrealized teasing.

(2) Boys who are merely contained in order to build up for a giant, climactic, periodic release.

I personally am interested in the first track a lot and not so much in the second.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice