pain =[

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked&loaded, Nov 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. locked&loaded

locked&loaded New member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    hey all. just a question to any guys in any of the CB range.

I have started wearing the cb2000 a lot recently, through the demand of my kh. but when im busy my scrotum pulls tight and squeezes my balls against the device causing considerable pain. I have heard this stops eventually but how long will this take? are there any measures to help the fitting stage go a little easier?
    By the way my sack is pretty tight normally, would stretching be the way forward? and how would one go about this?

Thanks all

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hiya. I found it took one to two months of consistent attempts before my body adapted. The balls do stretch and toughen up a little. Also, for many of us, the night time erections get less intense.

I think you just need to be prepared for it to take a little time.

mikecb

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I've been locked in a CB6000 for about a year now. I get out occasionally for cleaning and her pleasure, but have spent only about a dozen or so nights "free" in the past year.

With that being said, I have totally adapted to it. It did take a little time and I'm thinking the 2 month thing might be about what I experienced as well. I found it easier to accept the fact that it was not 100% escape proof and start off with a slightly larger ring than I am wearing now, until my body adapted to it. My mistress wanted me to wear the smallest ring that I could reasonably wear but night time erections were just unbearable at first with it. I now wear the middle sized ring with the smallest spacer. It is not 100% secure, but going one ring size smaller doesn't help in that regard.

I have found that my scrotum has stretched a little and toughened up as well. I go back and forth on the idea of using lubricant. Usually, I do not use anything. It makes the ring grip the skin a bit better and helps with security....or at least a feeling of security. Occasionally, if I get a bit sore, which usually happens when I sleep on my stomach after extensive tease and denial, I will put a little baby oil gel around the whole ring and it relieves the pain.

I'd say, start out with a ring that isn't TOO tight and as your body becomes accustomed to it, you can go down a size. You will probably always have to "adjust" the way the CB device is fitting, but grabbing some skin and pulling the scrotum back through the ring to relieve some pressure on the balls, but as the skin toughens up, it becomes much less of a problem.

Good luck!

4. Vilhelm2150

Vilhelm2150 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    I have found the same as Manteo's Boy. The first week in chastity was pretty uncomfortable, I always knew it was there, and took CONSTANT adjustment.

However, I am in only my second period of longer (1 week or greater) chastity, and I am getting VERY used to it. I can go large portions of the day without feeling pain or the need to adjust. I still like to pull excess skin through the ring, as it is more comfortable and feels more secure and arousing.

My nighttime erections have also gotten much more manageable. The first week, I would wake up every morning multiple times with extremely painful erections. (read about it here) But now, it is hit or miss and not quite as bad when it does happen.

Overall, even if these discomforts occur, they can be managed, fixed, or put up with in order to please your Mistress.

One final thing, I would recommend a different chastity device. I have heard/read a lot of negative things about the cb-2000. It is not well designed, especially compared to the newer designs. If you are looking for a similar device, but better...then I would go for a CB-6000. That is what Mistress and I use, and it is very good for what we do. If the reason you are using the CB 2000 is that you are small, then you can go for the CB 6000s...which is the same thing, but with a smaller cage.

I hope this helps, and if you are looking for a more extensive description of both the benefits and difficulties of male chastity on the sub, check out the link in my signature.

Yours in a Prison of Pleasure,

O Man, Mistress A's Chastity Slave

5. locked&loaded

locked&loaded New member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    thanks all for your reply, and villhelm very interesting read on your blog! I have been considering buying a better CB but thought it best not to rush out without giving the 2000 a good length of time to get used to. I find that my balls sit against the cage and there is little to no room for them to move about, causing them to crush themselves against the cage.
    I wondered if the cb 6000 would be more comfortable as there doesnt appear to be a bulky ring at the start of the cage section like there is on the cb2000. Which I think may help this problem. Although i dont want to be wasting my money :)
    I have read a couple of good reviews of the cb6000.
    thanks very much

6. Vilhelm2150

Vilhelm2150 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Hey Locked&Loaded, thanks for the compliments. It really does mean a lot to my Mistress and I. Which was the favorite post or part of our blog?

I can definitely understanding wanting to give your current device a chance before spending more money. They ARE expensive...but as many here will attest, totally worth it. I have never tried a CB 2000, so I can not offer experiential advice. However, I DO know that there were many reasons I did NOT buy a CB 2000. It is fairly well known as an uncomfortable and poorly designed device (only as compare to the newer models...it was great for its time). I can tell just by looking at it that it would be very painful! So, between those things, I opted for the CB 6000, and couldn't be happier.

The ring is in three parts, so it doesn't poke into your skin at all, and it really doesn't pinch, either. Also, the ring is only 1/4" thick and 1/4" deep. I have had the device locked and on for almost 2 full days now, and I couldn't be more comfortable. The only reason for even taking it off is sanitary, and you and/or your keyholder can decide how often that is...

I checked out Amazon earlier, and they have CB 6000's for like $135, which less than what I paid for mine. I would highly recommend considering it - I couldn't be happier with mine. For your convenience, I put a link to it in one of my posts. Click here , it is under the first couple of paragraphs. If you buy it, it would be very helpful to me for you to get to the site through that link ;)

Let me know if you have any more questions, just let me know! I love talking to like-minded people!

Yours in a Prison of Pleasure,

O Man, Mistress A's Chastity Slave

7. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    For comfort, I have taken a long shoelace and tied it around my waist. the two ends feed through the back ring (a CB3k) and then over the top of the guide pins. I tie a simple bow there. It supports the CB3k and prevents almost all the discomfort when active, sitting, standing, walking, etc.

It can be adjusted to whatever works for you, but it's cheap and simple. And it works!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice