The secure feeling of being caged

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by nikkel, Sep 30, 2022.

1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    My Queen have an on, off again relationship . This has been ten years now. A few years ago I had stayed away from my Queen for a few weeks . I had the cage we had chosen for me, and had been wearing it steadily . I realized I'd be staying away ,but didn't take the cage off . I had a key ,but since it felt good I continued to wear it for over a month . It gave me a sexy feeling ,and I really liked it . My cage is a jailbird , easy to keep myself clean while wearing it, but I need to remove it to shave ..
    Recently my Queen has told me not to wear the cage as she enjoys seeing my erection, and loves that I want her but will never have her . She laughs at my erection and calles me her useless sissy .

2. chaste78

chaste78 Self-locking 40 something

West Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    After a shave I can't wait to get my cage back on. Psychologically I can't do without it now!

Rectrix likes this.
  3. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    I'm locked 24/7 now because of Loctober, but if I'm not wearing the cage during the day I feel a bit guilty and feel motivated to put it on. Is this because I know others are locked 24/7? Peer pressure, or something internal?

While I've know of male chastity for at least 35 years, it wasn't something I was motivated to explore until I wrote about it in a fictional serial story, and in a way became a fantasy that became reality. I don't fantasize about male chastity, I simply feel motivated to do it, and prefer being caged.

It may be a control issue, as our male libido seems to control us more than we it.

4. ethekinkster

ethekinkster New member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    My guess would be that it is something internal. In a similar vein, some BDSM subs claim that wearing a collar makes them feel safe or that it just felt so natural to wear it, that going without made them uncomfortable.
    I have some similar feeling while caged, it just feels... Right, for lack of a better word.

Might be. I wouldn't go as far as to say that male libido controls us, but it does have a noticeable impact. Somehow being caged (even if self-locked and having the keys at hand) really helps with productivity and focus.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice