Confession

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Siri, Jan 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Now I'm ordered to mainly wear panties she has chosen for me. Makes me constantly aroused.
    We had sex in weekend, and I got to penetrate in her for a very long time, just not the way I'd think. I wore gaff panties and big strap-on over that. I really enjoyed the thrusting feeling. I was so excited after that, and she rewarded me with same strap-on. I couldn't take it as nicely than she. She told that she enjoyed very much, when she could have something inside that she could feel.

2. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    I'm so horny and frustrated. I'm not allowed to wear mens underwear, unless I go to massager or similar. This morning she gave me new antiperspirant to use, in white and pearly bottle. Felt so strange to put it on, it smells so good and everytime I notice my new scent I get aroused. I had morning wood, and she said that isn't it frustrating that she won't touch it. In shower she bit and sucked my nipples, which by the way, must be hairless nowadays. she uses me orally to satisfy her needs and lefts me wanting.
    Tonight I could wear pretty clothes, and when I had them on, she said that now it is more suitable for me to vacuum the house. I was so aroused that I shook almost whole time. That is awkward, I hate when I can't hide my bulge.
    Earlier I got punished for masturbating. I have no business in her vagina, unless it's my tongue. I lost my permission to finger her at same time, because she knows that I enjoy it. I feel urge to masturbate, with fear and hope that she would be more mean to me.

3. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    This all begins to fade away. She has very little interest in this, sex has became rather boring, I give oral mainly. We talked about this, and I don't think this will go anywhere. I mainly enjoy crossdressing and she tolerates it. It's not even that sexual anymore, I just like the feeling. Other things in life mean more to her, that makes me feel selfish but sametime abandoned. Maybe I just stop trying anymore, I don't know what to do next.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    After long time, somethin happened worth writing. She said that be ready for some strap-on action. We recentely got new more suitable dildo for us. It medium size, but much bigger than me. She told me to wear dress and heels. She banged me doggy style and in missionary position for good time, it was very enjoyable. But it feels so good and I have to concentrate to be relaxed, that I couldn't get erection. I felt similarry awesome and humiliated because I was very soft. At the end she took wand and used it very gentle. I felt erection coming, and soon I pictured long hard streams of cum in my mind. Then it was about to happen, but I don't know what she did, I didn't look, she must have stopped too soon. My cum was just slowly dribling to her hand. Then she fed it to me laughing. I was so horny I wanted it all. I thought that I hope she gives it all to me. It was thick and taste made me feel even hornier. After all that I was still left wanting. I could't think nothing for the rest of the day, but how good it felt being fucked. It was yesterday, but I can't still stop thinking of it.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice