Confession

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Siri, Jan 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I did some forbidden...
    I've been locked this year more than unlocked. And only unlocked when we have sauna and shower days. One day kh forget to check if I'm locked, I got to jackoff a little, busy day, couldn't make it. Same mistake won't be made. I'm hornier than ever. I got day off and entertained my self. I took some wife's play-lingerie and got our toys. I tried to have anal orgasm for two hours, it felt good but I didn't succeed. We have several dildos, one too big for her. I eventually got it almost to bottom. It felt too good. I used lots of lube.
    I was so frustrated and horny, I used all the tricks, even wand didn't help to climb over the edge. I finally used electric sander to create strong enough vibration and slowly emptied my balls to shot glass, and then I made me drink it.

But this helped nothing, I'm still horny. So horny that I must confess this evening what I did, shame me, I even took pics for some reason. Wondering if I dare to put them in my tumblr.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Baaaddd boy!

Hopefully you have learned a lot from your few moments of pleasure and now behave as you are supposed to .

Xx Wendy

Cagedxlcock, SlaveBoy73 and Siri like this.
  3. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    Well, it didn't go as I expected. My activity was no surprise for her, she told that she was already waiting that something like this would happen. She knows me good. I got humiliating laughter for showing my underwear.
    We had long talk, and now I'm rather down, I thought that she liked the way things are going and is becoming more dominant. She would like to take step back and stay there, only tease and denial. I have so many unfilled fetishes and fantasies and they will never come true. Se depressing, cage feels now too comfortable, my willie seems to given up too.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Er there is always tomorrow or next week or month.

Life is not often as perfict as we would want but then what would you have to live for if you had everything.

Xx Wendy

5. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Fullfilling all your fantasies might not be a good thing, it will make you sit back and think.and make you appreciate what you have at the moment.

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Hopefully, when she thinks about it a bit, I am sure that she will appreciate you being forthcoming and honest. Women just don't like to feel that you have not been honest. In the long run, that will probably work in your favor!

7. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    We all have fantasies but that doesn't mean we get to live them all out,
    especially in one day!
    You have been very selfish in trying to cheat the system, and it seems it hasn't helped you on the long run.
    Instead of being down and feeling bad for yourself you should be greatful your wife wasn't more upset with you.
    Just becuase she wanted to change things doesn't mean that the fun will stop...you and your penis should not feel sorry for yourselves rather respect her decision and prove to her you want more rather then being dishonest and trying to get it behind he back.

8. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welllllll (no more "l's" left, sorry :D) - to cut it short: you cheated AND took pics of it? In order to have enough serious photo-material for your confessions (to avoid, that she simply might not believe you were cheating?)! And then you're mourning along about having "so many unfilled fetishes and fantasies"?
    Makes me reallllllly (oh - more "l's" :D) curious about your next move! ;)

Breathe likes this.
  9. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know I'm selfish. Maybe I did all this to receive punishment, maybe punishment was that none was given.

We have been together for 27 years, and our relationship includes all my sex partners. I'm feeling frustrated. She has said that we will try my suggestions, but it won't happen. I don't like that sex goes always the same route, it is boring. I'm feeling so old, and don't want to cheat to get what I want. We have love and wonderful kids.

Cagedxlcock and traveler like this.
  10. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    She surprised me ;) After weekend I was ordered to be locked. I had superkinky dreams, have hard time waiting.
    I wish we had more time for just us. Work and studies consume a lot of time, and kids too.

sissybblola likes this.
  11. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    Still locked. Yesterday I put girly panties on, because they keep packet better in place. I told that I was ashamed from it, and because they fit so much better for me than real men underwear. They look and feel so much nicer and prettier, and I'm more aroused every moment. Cage reminds me from her control put panties remind me that I can easily fit in 58 mm long cage. She picked panties from aliexpress for me to order myself. China post so slow :(
    I hope she wouldn't work so much, two jobs and she is so tired from main job.
    I'm so horny now I'll let you see my tumblr, I showed it to my wife too some time ago, if she could get ideas there, she has limited imagination when it comes to kinky stuff.

http://genuineleatherhead.tumblr.com/ comment if you like...

Cagedxlcock and sissybblola like this.
  12. RGL

RGL Guest

Fab tumblr

13. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    Things are evolving. Last night I told that I don't fill my cage so full anymore, she only laughed to me. I asked is it bad if my dick gets smaller, she told that she don't mind. It's already too small, and not satisfying. She enjoys only my tonque. Then I said that I'd like to penetrate her with big strapons and extenders so she would like to try having someones real big dick. She said she doen't get off with penetrations, only oral. I said it's maybe you haven't tried proper dick. She laughed at me: "Maybe..."
    I got so humiliated and horny I couldn't get sleep for hours.

b_quark and spider203 like this.
  14. sissy Veronica

sissy Veronica Junior Member

Sales
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    When I have been able to get away with an unauthorized orgasm I not only feel like I let mistress down but I let myself down.I'd rather just be denied and horny.
    Much better feeling than disappointment and regret

dg62 and Siri like this.
  15. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    I got out of cage Saturday. Night was all teasing, I got some thrusts from front and behind. Finally I gave her oral, she liked it so much that she wanted my dick in her mouth too. I wished and tried to cum, when she sucked me but no luck. At Sunday night teasing continued, but at morning she demanded keys from my locked cage. And she had put clean little black panties in my drawer that I had to put on(it was weird to find them washed and folded there, heart skipped a beat). She laughed that I they fit equally good for me. Now I'm at the office, only one thing in my mind, feeling heart beating behind steel.

sissybblola and spider203 like this.
  16. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    I have begged for release, orgasm, even ruined one, no. I was told to get smaller cage because current is becoming too loose. This is going real...
    My dick is only for her amusement, she enjoys my struggle when she edges me.

17. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    I got penetrative sex Saturday night, well that was not so good that I remembered. I didn't have time to get proper erection when I already ejaculated. I was on my back and wife rode few times, that was that. Didn't help my hornyness... I got nothing on Sunday, and Monday I had to leave to work trip locked.
    But because I'm a bad boy, I took the big black dildo with me. Yesterday I had fun with it, and today too. I tried to have anal orgasm with it, but I didn't succeed. Still it was better than normal sex, shame on me.
    Now comes the surprise, I was so exhausted after this and took shower, I started washing the dildo. I put on my belly and started jerking it with soap, closed my eyes and imagined if I had dick this big. I started too feel that I'll have orgasm and accelerated my speed. I started leaking and it felt so good. My hand almost got sore but I couldn't get to the end. I felt it long time after stopping, like long near orgasm state. I'm still dripping, brain is the greatest sex organ! (Try yourself!)
    And my wife doesn't read this forum. I am submissive but also have trouble following authorities, that's diagnosed :) All submissive and no play makes man dull.

sissybblola and Arti_Rao like this.
  18. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure she'd agree

19. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Explain how you got free to jerk off just because your KH did not check you? "And only unlocked when we have sauna and shower days. One day kh forget to check if I'm locked, I got to jack off a little, busy day, couldn't make it. " I finally used electric sander to create strong enough vibration and slowly emptied my balls to shot glass, and then I made me drink it. " I usually user a jack hammer myself. I also tried using a chain saw to cut my cage off. My wife forgot to check if I was wearing my cage and therefore it fell off and I jerked off. I also always order myself to drink my cum. If I refuse I punish myself. I think we have a lot in common. If it were not for my wife wielding my cage permanently locked against my will, I would be jerking off now.

My wife also loves spending her days being my warden to make sure that I do what I begged her to let me do. Wait, that does not make sense does it. Why would I want to jerk off if I want to be denied? That is a puzzle and have never seen a guy last in chastity who is always trying to masturbate. Shows that he really does not want to do chastity and since it is not legal to be locked up against our wills, I am puzzled by your post. If you are still around in a month from now it would be good to learn any ways to escape from you cage or fool your keyholder. I just stay locked and obey my keyholder. Maybe that is why we lasted 4 years of chastity play. Interesting to learn how long you last. Most new members disappear for good so we are always left hanging with titillating chastity stories unlike the chastity most of us do. Never too old to learn new tricks so keep up the posts and progress report.

20. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You have that tumbler then wonder why you are horny and frustrated.

Xx Wendy

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  21. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    Is there only one correct way to enjoy chastity. If it is all obey, why is device needed after all. If there is no tease, why bother, just take the pill.

22. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Some can only obey so long. Then they take the urge farther than they should. Also some like to be controlled.

23. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    KH won't let me penetrate anymore. It's all about her satisfaction. Sometimes she tells me to wear heels and pantyhose at home or lady underwear at work. Just for her fun, I get horny and frustrated. I may give her satisfaction other ways which she decides. If I get anything, I can suck dildo or give ass. Sometimes I can have orgasm, but she never touches my penis. She may use wand while using strapon. Some mornings she will give me ruined handjobs, or just little tear from penis.

sissybblola likes this.
  24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    just as it should be! If your lucky!

25. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    We were at hotel having some fun, we took new pics and she fucked me while I was in dressed and in chastity. It felt nice but I couldn't squirt for her amusement, finally we took device off and put condom on.
    I came almost instantly and she emptied condom in my mouth, I wasn't even hard and I'm still horny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice