Does anyone have experience with ClubFem?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jgood, Aug 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    We have a ClubFem nearish to us. Thought about maybe looking into it but they don't seem to be active right now. Don't know when they will be etc etc. Tried to reach out but really no word. But just wondering if anyone has any info in case they do become active soon.

Eric Ny likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I’m involved with a chapter near me. They’re a wonderful group.

Each chapter may be different so get in touch with them and see.

3. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I keep an eye out on the fetlife group they have but it seems nothing has been going on. Since Covid it seems they have been dead so 2 years now I guess. Others have asked but nothing has been set up etc etc.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    In my area not much is posted on Fet for the local ClubFem group. But the group has regular events. So you may want to see who the Headmistress is. Find out if they’re active and what you need to do to get vetted for an event.

5. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    USA, Missouri, St Louis area
    Local Time:

I was active with the local one for a while, but they kind of faded away when the leader turned it over to someone else. Apparently the new leader didn’t have the time or energy to devote to keeping it going. I would watch for munches or open events and give it a shot.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Have you tried fetlife? You could see if there is anything else going on in your area?

7. okbobbi

okbobbi Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I just got vetted for them by the Head Mistress in my area last night. There is an event tonight that I am attending. Nervous but excited too. I do have a Domme sponsor that is taking me.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  8. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I've never seen anything strictly catering to women like this or chastity/flr focused. Mostly just people getting together to have sex and she isn't wanting that right now (as much as id like that to happen one day)

9. Melange

Melange Member

UK, Northwest England
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    It's a shame about FetLife. The architecture is amazing, the content fizzes....but it's unwieldy and hard work.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  10. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Fetlife is weird in a lot of ways. I know they don't want to be like a "dating" site and be more of a social media site but they make it very difficult to find actual like minded people in your area since there is no search functions to break down what/who you are looking for. Then when you go person by person in a city to see if you can find anyone you are interested in talking to or following or whatever you want 80% of them haven't been on in years or have their account locked.

hardbodysub and Beyondheat like this.
  11. Trained

Trained Member

Waiting to retire
    USA, Missouri, St Louis area
    Local Time:

Assuming you are talking about Fetlife, I have been to few Dom/sub events of any type that had rampant sex. There are swingers groups, but the BDSM groups are more about non-sexual play, or sometime sex with your partner. While there is some crossover between the swingers and the BDSM folk, for the most part, they are different crowds.

12. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Been going to Clubfem since December 2019, which was my first ever kink event. It's a great organization that is run from a more old-school approach. A lot of new/curious doms can go and learn from more experienced doms but also a great place for subs to learn how to better subs too.

I luckily met and became friends with my sissy teacher at that party and since then I've been going to all CF as a sissy. I live/go to the Houston chapter, which is run by the headmistress Miss Ella (headmistress of all CF chapters). I've had the pleasure to give her and other doms foot massages - (advice for subs.... learn how to give good foot massages/rubs... doms are always in high heels... dungeons are usually concrete... trust me... they will love you lol).

I love going to CF parties, it's one of few public/dungeon plays that I can feel comfortable dressing up as a sissy. I've met someone amazing friends that I bump into at other parties in my local kink community. Not sure how the other chapters do, but there is always a monthly theme - flogging, medical, slave auction, trample, fireplay, fashion show, etc.

As far as Fetlife, use it more so to go to your local munches, meet friends, and attend parties. Don't use it like reddit or twitter.

SubSnuggler, Jgood and Ginanhanes like this.
  13. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I wish the one in Nashville was active. It seems they have even removed the Fetlife group that they had created. So I guess they are dead.

14. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Ah that's unfortunate, yeah I'm not sure about the other chapters, I'm fortunate to live in Houston and have the DFW and Austin chapters here also.

CF was the only real femdom group here in Houston (which was surprising as Houston is so big), luckily a new femdom group just started and had their first party about 2 weeks ago. I like this new group's vibe - seems more fluid/open/younger and it's house parties. I was a maid for that party.

15. bknd90

bknd90 Stella's Paradyce

Texas
    Local Time:
    Hello again...

Wanted to circle back to this topic... believe it or not... but I was a presenter/did a demo at my local CF party on feminization about 2 weeks ago (I'll post a pic of my outfit)

I was supposed to be just an assistant to my sissy teacher but got a new job that week and couldn't make it. The backup plan was to do a duo demo with another Mistress (who I'm very close with)... but literally about 20 min before the party got the flu and couldn't make it... so it was all on me lmao.

O jezz... didn't really have a game plan or anything but luckily a lot of my CD/sissy friends were there so it was kinda reassuring plus a very beautiful trans girl helped me do the demo. I used a head to toe approach on how to be feminized and it applies to femdom - thankfully I got a lot of last-second tips from everyone.

About 30 ppl or so but about 20 of them I knew so it was kinda fun... still very nerve racking... epscially being half naked, unprepared, and dressed like a girly slut:D.

At the end of the night, I had a really awesome time giving the headmistress a foot massage!

upload_2022-10-20_18-5-49.png

tomf_22033 and Sub2misgoddess like this.
  16. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    A long time ago I went to a few of their DC-MD located events. I can only recommend it, in particular for men who are convinced of FLR as a lifestyle. The Ladies were nice and approachable, but superior of course and protocol was kept.

tomf_22033 and bknd90 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice