Question: Anyone gone from amazing sex life to being caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MissAmysPlayThing, Jul 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    We went from me demanding sex once a week, To me realizing that this was the wrong approach. I started reading your stories and found how to make my 62 year old wife feel sexy again. I would like to thank you all for being brave enough to share with me.

true42 and asastype like this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    The obvious question is: "Why can't you have an amazing sex life when you are caged?"

3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Exactly this. I was having sex every 7-10 days but since being caged we've had more sex in the last 3 weeks than we would previously have had in 2 months, the caveat being my cock has generally not been needed.

Alceste likes this.
  4. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    We had a great sex life but has been better since we been using the cage

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Yes.. if she dictates even daily sex.. the male is up and ready for her once uncaged…since he is not busy caressing his dick every 30 mins like i used to do..

Alceste likes this.
  6. Nella_bmar

Nella_bmar Member

For special events, for others
    canada, AB, Calgary
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I think at the "height" of enjoying hedonistic events, I had 2 gf's a mistress, and still saw men on the side. One particular saturday my mistress had to cancel so I sought comfort with another girl. in 4 days I had relations with 3 women, 2 of them multiple times. This was not a year after my first divorce. I've enjoyed submissive women, being a bull to married couples, and pushing my own limits with bdsm (pride of my blue n yellow bruised ass) as I overshadowed one girls birthdayparty..

You think I'm bragging, but the biggest brain melting acheivement was at a very young age, as I pushed a large diy toy (actually a small glass spice bottle, but large for my bottom) while my family was shopping, during that 60 minutes, I drained a wooping 6 OZ while I flushed through anal sissy orgasms. I've never felt that way since...

as of 2016 my gf I had cheated with asked me to move in with her, and for 5 yrs was fun, but she was baby sick and with our third stillborn she fell into a depression. after a month of consoling, begging, bartering, I chose to hamper my efforts with chastity. I would lock up so it would take me a bit to free before I could ask her. It worked. Very well. at first she wanted nothing to do with it, but it was my idea. But as months went on, she showed even less interest in sex, but more interest in culling my orgasms. and denying me. now whenever I went out, the cage was locked, and she inspected when I got home.

2 yrs later her depression got worse, and she left to seek help without my influence. she moved back 2 yrs later, in role of room-mate only. that said, we do cuddle, but the cage is my interest more than hers, though she not only is adiment at no sex, is happy to hamper my sex life. my ex wife is also supportive of my chastity. I believe one ex gf I dont see, would be happy to know I haven't re-arranged any guts in the last 7 yrs. I didn't relize what I put her through until I offered her to sleep with a smaller endowed friend, which she cuckolded me for 3 months..

Turns out asexual coersion is a positive thing for this sissy. Yes, I could see me fucking a cactus , given the time and freedom, but these 7 years I dont regret.

ps. I say asexual coersion, but I an complicit in it's workings.I've also enjoyed communicating with permanently locked and virgins with sissy and fear troubles.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

Alceste likes this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Yes. I was also thinking that you can give her pleasure whenever she desires it, and always be ready and enthusiastic about serving her. Perhaps you never get unlocked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice