I'll never complain about my urethral plug again....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by latexbound, Jun 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
  2. Itsfishyman

Itsfishyman Member

UK, Warwickshire
    Local Time:
    That looks amazing (although I’m no where near brave enough to try it).

3. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    They have got to be JOKING re size

4. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
  5. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
  6. Deleted member 97060

It is very interesting

7. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Surely you'd end up popping out sideways and getting hurt?

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think so. While the penis may be compressed along its length, the foreskin / penis skin will be inverted around the device, so should prevent any movement sideways outside the confines of your cylindrical skin. There's also the flat muscle wall that the penis normally pokes through that will prevent it 'popping out' anywhere else, there's not really anywhere else for it to go!

The kaola website which sells similar suggests that you get used to wearing a 'flat' device first. I
    'm intrigued. It would be something else to have your penis so hidden and unreachable, it would be the closest you could get to experiencing being eunuch like without any of the medical complications.

I'd expect that you wouldn't be able to wear it continuously and would have to remove it for weekly cleaning at least or it might get a bit sticky in there long term.

ohyesss likes this.
  9. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    #9 bondinchas, Jul 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    Ok, I've worn one of these micro devices for a couple of weeks and here's my feedback...

cage_09_s-l500.jpg

The good...

It's comfortable, soooo comfortable. Once you've managed to get into it, you really don't feel it, your penis "just disappears".

Nice low profile. You still have a bulge, but that's from your testicles which now are all that sticks out in front, somehow, it seems more so than with a standard device.

Key holder wife was just gobsmacked with "Where's it gone?". :eek::rolleyes::+1:
    Visually, and the feeling of wearing it, I love it.

It's my first device with an integrated lock. I won't go back to a padlock now, it's just so much better. No noise, no skin pinching by the lock and it looks much neater.
    Not specifically a feature of the small size cage, but I felt worth mentioning.

It's impossible to pull out of, especially with the longer silicone tube.

The bad...

It's a bit of a faff to get on, I've had many devices so I suppose like all the others, you get used to it over time. I had to bend the two side pins to give me just a little larger gap, and then I had to file the lockway a just a little to allow the lock to fit again, but once I'd adjusted it it for size it wasn't too bad. I've never had to be quite so careful with getting my generous foreskin neatly inside, as once it's in and on, there's no adjusting it!

It's so small and so enclosed, it doesn't allow washing without removing the device, and because there's no ventilation of the skin, it's too easy to get damp and sore in a hot day.

It's a little messy. 8 times out of ten the urethral tube works, and 2 times out of ten it feels that it's flowing on the outside of the internal tube as well, so spraying around when you pee. I have both silicone and steel tubes, and the same happens with both. It's not a problem if you wipe externally, there doesn't seem to be any accumulation for embarrassing wet patches afterwards, so that's good, but I've only used it for a few weeks and I feel there's an accident just waiting to happen. I think I could actually do with a urethral tube a half or one millimeter larger diameter, but there's no size options available, so it's sized conservatively to "fit" everybody! (ie, it'll be too loose a fit for many).

Nocturnal erections are no different with the plastic tube, it just holds it all in there, but excruciating with the steel tube, where because the tube is quite short it doesn't stop an involuntary partial withdrawal with then bends your penis around end of the tube giving no option but to take it off to recover! This happened twice and I gave up trying to use the steel tube. A shame because during the day I preferred the steel tube over the silicone one

If you prefer wearing the device permanently and not having access to the key, and not bothering your key holder for it every day, then good hygiene is impossible without removing it.
    In this respect it's no different to a plastic device, the restricted ventilation and increased humidity inside means daily removal for cleaning is the only way you can wear this long term.

Conclusion.

As a fun micro device for a session, trip out, date or possibly a whole weekend, then great, you can't get anything visibly smaller, and it really makes a visual impact while being extremely comfortable.
    For long term use, I'd only recommend it if you are happy with removing it daily for cleaning.

For permanent wear I've gone back to my 5cm long Red Chili device, it's also very comfortable, and the more relaxed member and open bars mean I can keep clean indefinitely without having access to the key.

Dianna1395, mafsub and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  10. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    addendum...
    With the urethral tubes, length is everything.
    To start with the silicone tube was a little too long, and produced a smear of blood. I shortened it from 105mm to 75mm and made sure the end was cut straight and smoothed off with some extremely fine sandpaper, and it was then very comfortable with no further problems.
    The steel urethral tube is 34mm long, I think if I had one a little longer, maybe just 10mm longer I might not have had the nocturnal problems, but the steel tube doesn't have a length option, and neither tube has diameter options.

madams-sissysub and Dianna1395 like this.
  11. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    That doesn't look like it goes in the urethra. It looks like it just pushes the glans inside of the foreskin to prevent stimulation of the most sensitive areas.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for all the info!

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice